Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

My char is glowing bright green

its been going on for a couple of days now my bountyhunter toon is glowing bright green. it doesnt cover him totally just looks like green smoke all up his back and all over his head/face. Ive suicided, played with graphics, swapped out companions, dismissed companions, removed all gear, emptied my bags but ive still got this stupid green smoke crap on my toon.

Anyone else had this and know how to get rid of it?

screenshot or it didnt happen

10+ Year Old Account
    Same with my toon. I am gonna guess that you have a healing companion as well.

I just chalk these up as bugs to be fixed first major patch.

---------- Post added 2011-12-24 at 04:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pixia View Post
    Is this just spam or are you just trying to be unhelpful?
    I like sandwiches

Deleted
    Isn't it just from the zone, on the Hutt planet. If you go into your ship it will vanish. It's like broken ambient light

It's your healing companion it will sometimes bug and turn you bright green. Not sure what triggers it other than dismissing him while he heals you.

Deleted
    im on Voss atm, had it since tattoine when i first noticed it. and yes i do have mako healing.

Have just been informed its one of the known bugs where a heals visual remains perminently on the toon till you log. sucky

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roose View Post
    Is this just spam or are you just trying to be unhelpful?
    Or maybe he's curious what it looks like? Is your hostility really required?

OP, pics or shens! :-)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixia View Post
    Strange reply-

My Troopers is green also its like a green mist glowing around his torso its like I'm poisoned or something its goes away sometime when I QT etc but its keeps coming back.

It's a bug involving visual effects from heals not fading. It's happened to me with Mako healing while going through loading screens. Just restart the game and it goes away. IIRC they are aware of the bug.

Deleted
    As said before, it's a healing bug and will be fixed soon (i hope )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mace16 View Post
    It's your healing companion it will sometimes bug and turn you bright green. Not sure what triggers it other than dismissing him while he heals you.
    It is a bug with Mako, all Bounty Hunters have it. As the guy I'm quoting said. Also, listen to this man above me.

Report it as a possible bug with the ingame tool, no use coming here :P

It's a bug that has supposedly been in since early beta that they obviously decided to ignore completely.

I'm lvl 40 on my BH now and i've seen the green Mako glow so much that i don't even notice it anymore, But it certainly is annoying considering you can't see any details on your character because everything is just bright green.
    There must be no retirement with our backs to the wall, And believing in the justice of our cause, Each one of us must fight on to the end.

We determine the guilty, We decide the punishment.

Deleted
    It can happen when someone is healing you before you go in a cutscene (Dorne with troopers). Not sure if it is the same thing though since a relog fixes that problem with me.

Also I support the "screenshot or didn't happen". If you want people to help you, you should provide as much info as you can and since a screenie takes litle to no effort that would be the least you can do for us. We can't help if you don't show us the problem.

green smoke

my cleric is glowing green and I dont have any kind of pet but I do heal myself always, here is a picture (well was going to be a picture but got message it isnt allowed til i post a few times, please tell me if this is the bug you all are talking about and should i report it or is it something else

---------- Post added 2012-12-28 at 03:54 AM ----------

I just logged out and back in and the smoke is still there

10+ Year Old Account
    Afaik that has indeed been in the game since beta, I saw a lot of posts about it at release.
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Yeah seems like the same bug that was there at launch. I would have figured they had fixed it by now but if its still happening to you then I guess not. Its amazing what players can learn to ignore and deal with sometimes.

this topic is from launch, its one year old...

and the guy who bumpied it is talking about a cleric, so clearly not referring to swtor...

Quote Originally Posted by moff View Post
    this topic is from launch, its one year old...

and the guy who bumpied it is talking about a cleric, so clearly not referring to swtor...
    I just figured it was one of those deals where he was new to it and didn't have the lingo down yet. I saw people for years call Paladins " Clerics " due to EQ, and oddly enough saw people call Docs, Priests in SWG for the same reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember this bug. I always took this as a Kolto Overdose and I should stop taking so much damage. =)