Thread: Aki The Chosen?

Aki The Chosen?

So it took me forever to finally kill Mo'ruk and Wastewalker Shu to get to the last tamer battle, and I killed the entire legendary team with one pet... Why were the trainers before that so easy and the last battle a joke? Not mad just kinda confused

Deleted
    a) its not the last fight - after her come the 4 pandaren spirits to fight.
    b) compaired to the wall Master Payne was shes a joke
    c) allways beating her with a Beast/Humanoid/Flying-Combo (Temple Snake/Pandaren Monk/Silky Moth) with no problem

PS: Why dont we have a Pet Battle Forum yet?

Aki is a joke compared to the Earth Spirit tamer. It's only one I cant beat with my team that has beaten all previous trainers. Working on a new team so I can beat him.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

She's very easy if you use her own strategies against her, yes-- as long as you have a pet that can take advantage of the lightning storm damage, she's quite simple.

As the above poster said, it's not the last fight, either-- go to the Pet Battle trainer in the Shrine/Temple and get the quest to defeat the "Elite Four," the Pandaren Spirit Tamers. Those are the last fights.

How did I not know about those 4?? Thanks! Headed there now

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    a) its not the last fight - after her come the 4 pandaren spirits to fight.
    b) compaired to the wall Master Payne was shes a joke
    c) allways beating her with a Beast/Humanoid/Flying-Combo (Temple Snake/Pandaren Monk/Silky Moth) with no problem

PS: Why dont we have a Pet Battle Forum yet?
    Major Payne and the Earth Spirit aren't even hard.

The Tol'vir, it takes me 2 full pets alone to get his overpowered snake down.
    Nishi, her beast pet hits like a truck and heals so much that it only loses like 50-100 hp per round.
    Aki, same issue as with tol'vir, the serpent hits like a truck and the lightning gives me the rest, only way I can beat her is by cancelling his lightning out with arcane storm.

PS.. Because the admins are too stingy/greedy when it comes to server space.

Quote Originally Posted by Scogan View Post
    So it took me forever to finally kill Mo'ruk and Wastewalker Shu to get to the last tamer battle, and I killed the entire legendary team with one pet... Why were the trainers before that so easy and the last battle a joke? Not mad just kinda confused
    Oh, the internets, you never cease to amuse me with those "real histories of awesomeness"...
    Everything written in thee is automatically true.

I think it should be kept in mind that, based on your team composition and pet choices, certain tamers will be much harder than others. For example, Wastewalker Shu, Major Payne, and the Tolvir only took me one shot a piece and I barely broke a sweat, but my team comp struggled with the orc guy in Northerend. /shrug

Everyone's going to have a different experience.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    Major Payne and the Earth Spirit aren't even hard.

Nishi, her beast pet hits like a truck and heals so much that it only loses like 50-100 hp per round.
    I find Nishi to be the easiest one to farm for exp, spirit of competition can solo her whole team quite easily while bringing along 2 low levels for free exp as long as they have enough HP to take a hit or two from the flower's solar beam. Any pet with similar abilities should be able to as well, one decent damage dealing ability, a heal and a dodge mechanic to avoid big hits like burrow. For the beast pet I start with a tail sweep or a heal if I'm not already topped off from the previous pets, then fly as it will always burrow on turn 2. After that it's fly on CD as it will line up with burrow and heal if needed before I can burn it down.

I actually beated all of them with just 1 team of Moonkin baby,Fearie dragon,panther cub.

10+ Year Old Account
    Protip: Using snails on the elemental trainers is almost a guaranteed win. Caught me a rare Rapana Whelk in dread wastes, 1shot all the elemental legendary trainers.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins