Deleted

Need help setting up grid for pvp

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nam purus felis, gravida vel tortor ac, maximus dictum nibh. Proin commodo nisl sit amet velit lobortis dapibus. Donec vel consequat tellus. Sed varius nunc ante, eget cursus felis maximus in. Vestibulum orci nisi, volutpat ut luctus at, sodales ut est. Morbi blandit, turpis sed elementum condimentum, nunc nulla aliquam ligula, sed posuere turpis dui imperdiet magna. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Nunc auctor ultricies erat non mattis. Praesent et leo placerat, luctus quam eget, auctor tortor. Sed quis justo in ex molestie tristique.
    Last edited by mmoc531689d327; 2017-06-05 at 07:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hablah View Post
    I play a holy paladin and I only started pvping because of the pvp 4 set so I could use it in pve. However now im starting to get pretty decent at pvp, im getting carried by a friend atm and despite my ignorance we got to 1900 rating.
    So you're doing PVP to get PVP gear because you think the PVP gear will be beneficial to your PVE? I have the answer for you:

Uninstall.

PVP gear=PVP
    PVE gear=PVE

No PVP set bonus is worth becoming the laughing-stock of whatever party is unfortunate enough to take you along with that airtight strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by PewPewIsWhatIDo View Post
    So you're doing PVP to get PVP gear because you think the PVP gear will be beneficial to your PVE? I have the answer for you:

Uninstall.

PVP gear=PVP
    PVE gear=PVE

No PVP set bonus is worth becoming the laughing-stock of whatever party is unfortunate enough to take you along with that airtight strategy.
    So you want him in quest greens and blues? You really need to think before you speak on this one. In this expansion, Blizzard designed PvP gear to be useful in PvE situations until higher forms of it. Most likely, he's going to get his PvE gear along the way when it actually drops for him. For now, he just need help on how to get better at higher forms of PvE.

To answer you question, I'm not very knowledgable about holy paladins, but I hope you find someone that will.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

use default raid frames and bop warrior fears. freedom people who are rooted...
    Arena Master Elemental Shaman
    Maeros@Illidan
    http://www.twitch.tv/chroniclinex
    http://www.youtube.com/chroniclinex