Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Nice review, but needed more numbers.

On a sidenote, if "buggerchimps" or "sodomonkeys" ever show up in this game, I will swim to Australia by hand to personally give Yahtzee a wedgie powerful enough to make his testes crawl up his arse and spit out of his ears for inspiring the idea.
    "Let's see. There are monkeys that evolved into men and monkeys that didn't. Just as well, there are men that remained men and men that evolved into something else. Do you really think humans are the ultimate form of evolution? How arrogant."
    --Kakurine, Evil Zone for PS1

I always loved that review - because he actually said a TON of things I've always said... particularly about those damn blasted NUMBERS.

Stop looking at the numbers, and you remember you have a sword.

There was another video he did about another MMO, I forget which one - but he had the best line ever in there:

Cows go "Moo", Dogs go "Woof", MMO players go "PVP is unbalanced".

---------- Post added 2012-12-31 at 03:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctioned View Post
    Don't get your panties in a wad Slime. Go look at more of his videos. He basically bashes all games in his reviews. This video just happened to be about WoW. Get over it.
    Actually there's quite a few he likes. Silent Hill 2 is a major one he often touts as being great (as somebody mentioned above). Grand Theft Auto III he loves to death too... which is rather surprising since his review of GTAIV was rather glowing.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was pretty hilarious. Kind of a sad way of looking at end game raiding though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

Them numbers...

Haha pretty funny actually.

It's kind of good to get a complete outsider's perspective on WoW, makes me realise a lot of things I take for granted. Like how much time you invest just to level a character.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Henako View Post
    The man has a point.
    I don't know, I'm fairly certain this guy has absolutely zero points, commas, question- or exclamationmarks.

No punctuation at all, if you will.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.