224 59.89%
  • ANGRY

150 40.11%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    If you want PvP go play Cod.
    Well that's a really close minded statement. I play CS just about as much as I play arena, they're not mutually exclusive, it's a completely different game (o'rly) and both have a completely different appeal. Whether or not PvP changes should or not affect PvE is debatable, although I think most rational people will say no, but you can't really do much about it. No point throwing a fit and trying to marginalize people who enjoy different aspects of the game just because they certain specs less appealing (which isn't even much of a valid argument in MoP seeing as pretty much every single spec can perform at high end PvE).

Quote Originally Posted by Emu View Post
    youre a complete moron who clearly didnt follow this game until all your dragonslaying friends came!
    You do know the entire sale point of World of Warcraft at launch was Horde V Alliance. Guess that doesnt count as pvp to you. So keep thinking just cause you heard a blue say this game was meant for pve that it was actually intended to be a pve game. This games pve is garbage. if you wanna raid go play EverQuest loser. You have no idea what youre talking about and are completely humiliating yourself. Just stop! This game was MEANT for pvp not PVE they just dont know how to do pvp so they decided to cater to you stupid losers. get back to diablo and go grind some more bosses and farm gold you lame ass freak
    Is everyone smoking some crazy shit? This game was meant for PvP? That's the most stupidest statement I heard. Battlegrounds weren't introduced until patches after release. Months. How can you even think this game was meant for it? And why must "Alliance Vs. Horde" must mean PvP? I've fought plenty of Horde while questing. Were any of them players? Not a damn one. The only one humiliating themselves are you and "lolPvPnoob". Stop to think before you write.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emu View Post
    youre a complete moron who clearly didnt follow this game until all your dragonslaying friends came!
    You do know the entire sale point of World of Warcraft at launch was Horde V Alliance. Guess that doesnt count as pvp to you. So keep thinking just cause you heard a blue say this game was meant for pve that it was actually intended to be a pve game. This games pve is garbage. if you wanna raid go play EverQuest loser. You have no idea what youre talking about and are completely humiliating yourself. Just stop! This game was MEANT for pvp not PVE they just dont know how to do pvp so they decided to cater to you stupid losers. get back to diablo and go grind some more bosses and farm gold you lame ass freak
    This guy is the internet! I love it.

OT: If arena's were removed, wouldn't bother me.

Is everyone smoking some crazy shit? This game was meant for PvP? That's the most stupidest statement I heard. Battlegrounds weren't introduced until patches after release. Months. How can you even think this game was meant for it? And why must "Alliance Vs. Horde" must mean PvP? I've fought plenty of Horde while questing. Were any of them players? Not a damn one. The only one humiliating themselves are you and "lolPvPnoob". Stop to think before you write.
    IF you want to get technical, raids weren't introduced until long after release either. At release, there were only Basic Dungeons and World PvP.

Is everyone smoking some crazy shit?
    Friend, please calm yourself down just a bit. You forget that World PvP was a big thing in Vanilla.

15+ Year Old Account
    They already took all of the fun stuff out of PvE for the damn arena balance sake, maybe then they could give us our stuff back. Arena gone please.

And like the other dude said, if I want to play vs other players I play CoD4, 100% balanced. WoW pvp should've never ever gone the Arena route.

Quote Originally Posted by PvPnoob View Post
    IF you want to get technical, raids weren't introduced until long after release either. At release, there were only Basic Dungeons and World PvP.
    www.wowpedia.org/Onyxia's_Lair_(original)

Onyxia's Lair is a level 60 raid dungeon located in Dustwallow Marsh, home to Onyxia.
    The original incarnation of the instance was one of two raid dungeons available upon release of World of Warcraft, the other being Molten Core. In Patch 3.2.2 the instance was retuned as a raid dungeon for level 80 players in honor of the World of Warcraft 5-year anniversary. The original 40-man version is no longer accessible.

there are still arenas?

Quote Originally Posted by Henako View Post
    Friend, please calm yourself down just a bit. You forget that World PvP was a big thing in Vanilla.
    Quote Originally Posted by PvPnoob View Post
    Questin is PvE but I guess you guys forgot that.

Also, nice try with the bullshit on raids: http://www.wowpedia.org/Molten_Core
    "It was one of two forty (40) player raid dungeons available upon release of World of Warcraft, with the other being Onyxia's Lair. "
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Would be happy. Sick and tired of PvE suffering due to PvP.

Questin is PvE but I guess you guys forgot that.
    I didn't say questing, I said World PvP. Lots and lots and lots of World PvP outside Blackrock. And again, please calm down. There's no reason to be so upset.

Nothing of value would be lost.

arenas? really who gives a @#$%.so let see, you log into WORLD of warcraft everyday, with this vast world laid out to play in but instead you queue up from a city and play in an enclosed circle or square all day and night....sorry doesnt sound like fun

wouldnt miss em, because i dont waste my time doing them.they prove nothing and mean nothing.............

The game was and is designed with PvP and PvE in mind, why does it matter so much if both coexist? Are you really that upset over something like this? Go have a few drinks it's New Years Eve, how about you try and relax a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    As others have said, I'd be happier with the game since there wouldn't be dumb PVP nerfs to effect PVE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissme View Post
    The problem comes when bad players expect to clear hardmode content as quickly as average or upper echelon players.
    Accept your limitations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Admittedly, I enjoy beer more as a beverage that I can appreciate rather then getting drunk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Outofmana View Post
    They already took all of the fun stuff out of PvE for the damn arena balance sake, maybe then they could give us our stuff back. Arena gone please.
    What fun stuff did they take? Because I honestly can't think of anything at all and as I previously stated, PvE still has enough room for people playing every single spec in the game. Some are worse than others, but they're all playable and all able to be played competitively.

My reaction=FUCK YEAH!.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they were removed it would do nothing but fuel moronic whining. If they had never been introduced though...
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    What fun stuff did they take? Because I honestly can't think of anything at all and as I previously stated, PvE still has enough room for people playing every single spec in the game. Some are worse than others, but they're all playable and all able to be played competitively.
    Well, there's been a lot of general balancing changes that have been done for pvp reason; I don't know about area specific. One that comes to mind is the loss of Deadly Brew for rogues (which I liked a lot). Another would be the reduction of slows and snares for frost mages; it used to be really fun to be able to aoe kite/kill large packs of mobs, but it's not really possible now. Stuff like crazy cooldowns on fun-ish items or cool abilities because they are OP in arena (albeit irrelevant or minor in pve)... little stuff, though. I can't really think of any huge removals but there's definitely been some negative influence.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Although I love PvP and it is the main reason I play, I think arena has pulled the focus of PvP into a really narrow niche of minigroup deathmatch PvP, a niche I do not really enjoy. I wish the Rated Battlegrounds had been introduced first and arena later.

Warcraft has always been about big battles between big armies, 2-3 people in a little box is nothing like that.
    You thought the leaden winter would bring you down forever, But you rode upon a steamer to the violence of the sun...
    And you see a girl's brown body dancing through the turquoise, And her footprints make you follow where the sky loves the sea.
    And when your fingers find her, she drowns you in her body, Carving deep blue ripples in the tissues of your mind.