Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    I've downed everything in Normal, mogu in hc and terrace Hc, not everything in hc. I've achieved this season 2,4k at maximum. I've done the most dailies - Meaning klaxxi and tillers as I found them funny. My alt is at 2,2k with blues - due to gating system sitting even with blue weapons. I've got around 12k Achievement points. I find myself finished with most of the content. I haven't done all quests in MOP, but I don't think I will either :s
    I have nearly 13k achievement points with none of those things done, your bragging reeks as badly as your lore explanations.

Everyone stop feeding the troll. Was a good way to waste some time while in queue but it's just pathetic now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I came out a bit wrong there. I was refering to content as crap due to the previous users. Either way, I enjoy WoWs content, but it's too short. They've totally lost the lore. This expansion is a new found lore. I just hope the next patch will change this. It is bringing good stuff to the table, but let's hope blizzard doesn't hide it. Most of your just need to read some of the lore. It's probably one of the biggest history of fantasy ever. It's gigantic and they could've used it so much, but they rather wish to give us over used stuff.

---------- Post added 2013-01-03 at 04:59 AM ----------

Daily quests isn't content. It's fillers. MoP 5.0/1 is a filler.
    So, what you are saying, is fuck waht they are putting out, you want what you want and you wont be happy until you get it... Sorry, you are merely one raindrop in an ocean of players.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

So you want them to work 100+ hour weeks, and provide content that's neither gated nor "slow" and all of this for the same $15 a month? A bit strawman-y, but am I wrong?
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    a thousand customers? how many do you attend to in a day? You are arguing with folks that have been playing Wow for THOUSANDS of days.
    Around 30-40 on a daily bassis. Working 6 times a week. 8 Hours. You get the drill. Since I've been 14, I am 20 now. Counting 14 as a age up to now that's 7 years. 365 * 7 = 86 870 if my math isn't failing. Although many of these are the same customers. In the previous year (2012) I had around 4 people asking me if I was interresed in a better job.

I am arguing yes, but that's what the forums are there for, discussion, argue. I feel most of the people here are angry at me, I'm taking this very lightly. not offended by anyone. I wouldn't understand why one would. It goes a bit out of hand at places but that's the story..

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds to me like a tiny little bit of recognition that the BC model, where you had to do all the raids in sequence to gear up, was better than the Wrath-Cataclysm model where Blizzard regularly made their own content obsolete, then complained about how players were going through content too fast.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    I have nearly 13k achievement points with none of those things done, your bragging reeks as badly as your lore explanations.

Everyone stop feeding the troll. Was a good way to waste some time while in queue but it's just pathetic now.
    Bragging? Troll? I was asked a question and I explained myself. Having 12k Achievements nowadays is easy. 2,2k is jump at a OP team and GG. Raids is nothing to brag about, over 100 wipes at hc. Made it in the end.

---------- Post added 2013-01-03 at 05:54 AM ----------

So, what you are saying, is fuck waht they are putting out, you want what you want and you wont be happy until you get it... Sorry, you are merely one raindrop in an ocean of players.
    I'm saying - I wont be happy if they destroy the next patch with some unrelated history. Although I doub that is the case. They're following a trollish theme with the old battle Horde vs alliance. Looks great, But I don't wish anything peace from the pandas forcing them to neutral stands etc that would totally screw up the old battle

I've downed everything in Normal, mogu in hc and terrace Hc, not everything in hc. I've achieved this season 2,4k at maximum. I've done the most dailies - Meaning klaxxi and tillers as I found them funny. My alt is at 2,2k with blues - due to gating system sitting even with blue weapons. I've got around 12k Achievement points. I find myself finished with most of the content. I haven't done all quests in MOP, but I don't think I will either :s

If you got something to add, please do. I'd love doing more content, but I must be blind :s
    I have more than 15k achiev pts; and I think I have done like... 20% total game content ?

So... you think a lot of actual in-game stuff is 'filler only', good luck with that.
    (btw 5.1 storyline is amazing)

Oh god, are you familiar with the lore at all calling the Titans not a important lore?? Who is it that gave these powers to 95% of the powerful creatures we fought against? Who is it that has been playing around with the world? Certianly not the pandas for sure...
    So you completely ignore the importance of my post and go for that. Man you are so smart!
    And 95%? You love pulling numbers out of your ass. The only main boss we've fought that was empowered by the titans was Deathwing.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Okey, so people start complaining at me reading too much into the tweets.

You're basically not getting it. They want you to grind the content as much as possible, then they're willing to give more content. I can't understand how I am reading it too much.

Let's face it - over half of their designers are doing other stuff, such as creating other games. I just can't blieve that you actually think, it's fine, let them tell us to grind.
    They make countent that should last example 2 months. So they have 2 months to release something new. Let's say the player base play an average of 20 hrs per weeks. There are players who play 80 hrs per weeks others only play 5. But in average let's say it's 20 (just an example i don't know how much really).
    So they make content that will last 20 hrs x 8 weeks. But those who play 80 hrs will do the content way faster that those who play only 20.

So the guys who play 80 hrs/week some of them will scream that they don't have enough things to do.

Blizz have to create things that takes some time to do, but can still be doable once you are "done" with them. If they created only yellow quests, once you are done you can't do them again. Thus --> dailies.

10+ Year Old Account
    GC isn't actually doing a great job. He's just doing a job. I've actually got NO PROOF at all to support it. But fact remains, vice versa you don't either. Meaning that we could end up in a discussion for ages about that.
    Insult the man then say you have no proof... I"m not going to stoop to your level, but I will say... if you think you can do better then submit your resume.

I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post
    I have more than 15k achiev pts; and I think I have done like... 20% total game content ?

So... you think a lot of actual in-game stuff is 'filler only', good luck with that.
    The storyline isn't terrible. It's decent. But it's still fillers. 5.2 offers although will seem to change it.

I'm saying - I wont be happy if they destroy the next patch with some unrelated history. Although I doub that is the case. They're following a trollish theme with the old battle Horde vs alliance. Looks great, But I don't wish anything peace from the pandas forcing them to neutral stands etc that would totally screw up the old battle
    Sunreavers and Kirin'tor going at eachothers throats while we raid the Thunder Kings domains. No neutral shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenbrew View Post
    No Blizzard are still winning!
    Most of these people who complain still give them money!
    Touche', I stand corrected, Yes. even when I complain Wow is still my cheapest and favorite addiction.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Insult the man then say you have no proof... I"m not going to stoop to your level, but I will say... if you think you can do better then submit your resume.
    If you've been out in the PvP and can call it a sucssess or a good job then okey, I admire you GC. But that's not the case. It's hella of a unbalance. Russians here, russian here, carriying. Everything is unbalanced. You're away 1 month, what has happened is that you're ages behind other players.

It's so much, but GC isn't resposible for all of it. Just the PvP. I don't say it's easy. Probably isn't but then stop adding new classes!

---------- Post added 2013-01-03 at 05:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    So you completely ignore the importance of my post and go for that. Man you are so smart!
    And 95%? You love pulling numbers out of your ass. The only main boss we've fought that was empowered by the titans was Deathwing.
    Not only deathwing. Malygos was aswell. - Then we got the rest of the bunch with sargeras and explaining that would take decades. and everythign is related.

The storyline isn't terrible. It's decent. But it's still fillers. 5.2 offers although will seem to change it.
    Nope, not a filler. Its actually lore. And I loved it since I end up not reading the books and stuff, rather its lore progressing within the game. Loved it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post

What about pet battle? mount collection? pet collection? If you didn't do all quests than that is a lot of content you missed out...on both factions.

Just in MoP, all the rare spawns, the hidden items... just there you have countless hours before you have them all.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    They make countent that should last example 2 months. So they have 2 months to release something new. Let's say the player base play an average of 20 hrs per weeks. There are players who play 80 hrs per weeks others only play 5. But in average let's say it's 20 (just an example i don't know how much really).
    So they make content that will last 20 hrs x 8 weeks. But those who play 80 hrs will do the content way faster that those who play only 20.

So the guys who play 80 hrs/week some of them will scream that they don't have enough things to do.

Blizz have to create things that takes some time to do, but can still be doable once you are "done" with them. If they created only yellow quests, once you are done you can't do them again. Thus --> dailies.
    I've got a timeline on how much I can play. Raid 4 times a week. Monday - Thursday. 22.00 - 01.00. I work on daytime from 14.00-21.00 monday to friday, saturday is off and sunday is work every second week. I spend 3 * 4 = 12 hours on raids, probably around 3 hours on arena and 6-8 hours on other stuff. Average around 22-25 hours a week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Talk about a misleading thread title.

Not only deathwing. Malygos was aswell.
    Still ignoring my other post. Just proves I'm right. Glad we can solve that.
    But if you want to go on with Malygos okay. He was a 1 boss raid that had next to nothing to do with the rest of the expansion, which with logic the rest was filler lore. Like I explained in my other post that you ignoring. Man you're good at debating. /sarcasm
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    There's more things to do in WoW outside of raids now than there ever has been before. Some people just absolutely will not do anything that's not a raid. Can't say I have any sympathy when they complain of having nothing to do.
    No kidding.. I'd rather expect someone complain about how much there is to do. I mean, I have never in all the time - since I play this game from vanilla on - had so much fun with so many different things, that I essentially find myself with too occupied to progress my alts. I've leveled my main and 3 alts to 90, and I'm having so much fun with the main, I barely use the alts for anything else than maybe their daily crafting stuff.