Poll: Men sitting on the toilet and wiping after

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow this woman is a total dolt! You know what? If she does not want him to piss standing up then he should just piss in the sink 2 feet away. No fuss, no muss.

And who the hell wipes their dick after pissing? I cant even remember the last time I saw a stain around my toilet or even on the seat >_>

Oh, one more thing! You know what is a thousand times more nasty than seeing piss stains on the toilet seat? .....Blood stains. Yes, fucking BLOOD STAINS from women on their damn period. I've seen this countless of times in several different households. Sometimes it will be on the seat and sometimes it will be on the inside of the bowl... I'm so thankful for having an entire bathroom to myself!!!
    So good to be an ant who crawls atop a spinning rock
    Currently playing: Bioshock 2,Far Cry 3

Deleted
    I sit and wipe. Always found it easier.

Out of respect for the three women in my household I sit. It isn't a big deal to me. I also close the toilet seat when I am done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    I walk in, I drop trow, I piss, I flush, I leave.
    No washing hands? :OOOO

Quote Originally Posted by capitano666 View Post
    My reasons are:
    1) it's faster and easier than dropping my pants and sitting
    Hardly...
    2) I want it to be fast but...a magazine? We are talking about a few seconds difference but even sitting it's not enough time to even open the magazine...toilet for me is not a moment to relax, it's an hassle I want to get rid of asap.
    Okay; good point there... But you can be fast and sit.
    3) I'm used to do that and I wouldn't like to be forced otherwise
    Yes; well... If you're used to be dirty, why give up that habit?
    4) it is a matter of principle
    Principle of... What, exactly?

If we ever meet I'll gladly pee outside ^_^
    Okies, I guess. Have fun.

Stand and pee all you want but then you better be the one cleaning the toilet/bathroom too. That's my opinion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Principle of... What, exactly?

Being a MANLY MAYUN, obviously.

If he was wasted and made a mess then she should have made him clean it up and ended it there.
    Wouldn't it be great if everyone had their own bathroom in every household? I don't care if I'm married to the person, nobody tells me how to pee.
    Q: Where the fuck is Xia Xia, SIU?!?!
    A1: She needs to start making eggs for Easter...
    A2: Drunk and sleeping somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    No washing hands? :OOOO
    If they don't care about splash and wipe, why would they care about washing hands? :P
    There might be a difference but all of these things are freaking disgusting and I thought the entire human race would know that by now...

Clealry there are no other burning issues to deal with in that marriage.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was once talking a woman who was complaining about her husband getting pee on the floor. I said, "when you're not firing from point blank, you're bound to miss." She came back with the best response. She said, "I could stand and piss all over the bathroom too, but I choose to sit." So from her point of view, it doesn't matter where the urethra is, you can stand or sit, your choice, but sitting is the cleaner way.

I'd rather just wipe up the floor once a week then sit down. My ten year old son sits to pee, his mom trained him in this. My four year old son doesn't sit. He'll piss on your leg if it's more convenient the toilet. That kid I trained.

Thank you zomgname for the signature and avatar!

The piss smell is a real problem since pissing from such a long distance causes splashing and shoots piss-water all over the toilet seat and surrounding area. Just look next to any toilet in a public restroom. The guys who are standing there doing their best jet impersonation with their piss stream are shooting piss-water all over their pants/legs and bathroom floor.

The OPs friends is taking it way the fuck too personally, it seems based on the fact that his wife is suggesting him to do something that women are thought of to do exclusively. Except that nearly everyone sits to shit, so what's the difference? Just because you CAN do something doesn't mean it's not disgusting. I personally find having a pissy smell in the bathroom and urine stains on the rim to be gross, so I either clean up the seat when I'm done, or just sit down and read. Cleaning the tip is a judgement call. A good shake can get everything off usually, but if you're already sitting why not just wipe it clean?

All that said, I'm grateful that when I'm in a pinch, I have the option to just stand and piss wherever I please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now that we've tackled that, lets work on if the toilet seat should be up or down.

Here's my argument for leaving it up: It takes a woman longer to pee, maybe it's the time to pull the pants all the way down, maybe the equipement just isn't as fast, I don't know. But if you look at percentage of time they're peeing, it's a smaller percentage of time for the woman to move the seat down and up, than it is for the man to move the seat up and then down. If it takes her five minutes to go, what's another few seconds. But if it only takes the man fifteen seconds, that extra time fiddling with the seat is like ten percent increase in time.

Easier for the woman to remember to move the seat. Lets say the guy doesn't care where the seat is. I have a friend that just goes, seat up or down, he's not moving it. If the seat is left down, he pees on the seat. Then the woman goes in, she sits in the pee. What has she learned? The man is disgusting. What has the man learned? Nothing, so he's going to keep doing it.
    But, if the seat is left up and the woman doesn't check it, she falls in. What has she learned? Check the seat first. Next time, she'll check, and she won't fall in. And because the seat was up, there's no pee on it.

In the end, standing or sitting, seat up or down, as long as everyone flushes everything down completely, it's not a big deal.

Thank you zomgname for the signature and avatar!

by sitting, there are less pee droplet and the toilet is cleaner :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't sit.. Why i would squeeze my balls when i can just stand up and pee without any problems

I take a medication that makes it take longer than normal for me to piss. Sitting down alleviates this problem and makes it go much faster, so i sit down when possible!

Both sitting and 'wiping' is the more hygienic.

And you empty your bladder better by being relaxed, which is helped by sitting down.

I don't see why you wouldn't do both, aside from some pathetic pride.

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    I keep thinking the angle doesn't seem like it'd work out well.
    Definetely a valid point. I find that when the angle to too close to perpendicular to the inside surface of the toilet, you may experience excessive sprinkling. I also find (although rarely) that it is possible when you sit down and pee (especially if you penis is sligthly erect) your stream of urine will be strong and high enough, can it will go under the toiletseat and unto the floor.

I have done my fair share of sitting and peeing. The rumors are true, it is very nice and relaxing especially in the morning, but it's also very un-manly to do so if you're not tired.

Deleted
    Not sure it's been linked yet, but here: http://theoatmeal.com/comics/peeing_sitting_down

PS: just in case it's not completely obvious, don't take it seriously.

15+ Year Old Account
    His wife shouldn´t make a big fuss of it, as the only time guys at a decent age could "miss" is when they're drunk, which I hope doesn't happen too often.

I sit when I´m at my mom´s place (was never allowed to stand) and stand everywhere else most of the time...
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)