What are the best starter soul's to go with Deathwright?

I actually don't have SL yet, and am just trying my free Rift experience via Raptr, so dont have the option to auto pick DW, but if that was a soul I wanted once I got SL, which beginner Spec would be the best to coincide with?
    The Flamekeeper as the other healing spec? Or perhaps the Arbiter? Or something else?
    Thanks!

I do want to be an EG Healer, and I like the DW twist to it.

Would it be better just to buy SL and go DW from start? I could do that anytime, just not sure about the whole game yet is all.

(really bored with my 502 DK via WoW, and my RL bro will start anew Rift experience with me)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashcroft View Post
    I actually don't have SL yet, and am just trying my free Rift experience via Raptr, so dont have the option to auto pick DW, but if that was a soul I wanted once I got SL, which beginner Spec would be the best to coincide with?
    The Flamekeeper as the other healing spec? Or perhaps the Arbiter? Or something else?
    Thanks!

I do want to be an EG Healer, and I like the DW twist to it.

Would it be better just to buy SL and go DW from start? I could do that anytime, just not sure about the whole game yet is all.

(really bored with my 502 DK via WoW, and my RL bro will start anew Rift experience with me)
    I'll note real fast, those choices aren't actual specs.

Those are basically premade builds, you don't need to particularly go with them for a healing spec.

Arbiter though, is Sentinel if I recall correctly et cetera.

But yeah generally the defiler soul is the new cleric SL soul and really, I'd probably just say go full into that, with maybe some points into Sentinel for some stat increases, or just use the straight deathwright build until you want to really mess with souls.

(EDIT) As a note as well, not sure exactly what you mean by EG, but...yeah, I'd say unless you -really- want to try Defiler, just stick with RIFT till 50 and then get it, nothing stopping you from trying the soul and really, no real huge pre-50 content added sans the new soul.
    Last edited by Requiemcliff; 2013-01-06 at 12:22 AM.