Page 94 of 95 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully I won't get virtually stomped on but I hope I am in the right place. I am curious is there a dedicated trading forum for x/y or is this it?
    Horde always.

Quote Originally Posted by cwowtbang View Post
    Hopefully I won't get virtually stomped on but I hope I am in the right place. I am curious is there a dedicated trading forum for x/y or is this it?
    Argarock linked us to http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Y-Trading-Post

but it does not seem that much used :x
    I like my coffe like my mages.

So I just got a 3DS XL Pokemon Red Edition and Pokemon Y.

This is my first Nintendo system, first handheld system, and first time playing Pokemon.

Could someone give me a brief guide for the things I need to be aware of or pay attention to before I start playing the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuma View Post
    This is my first Nintendo system, first handheld system, and first time playing Pokemon.
    grats! and welcome to the club!

Quote Originally Posted by Tuma View Post
    Could someone give me a brief guide for the things I need to be aware of or pay attention to before I start playing the game?
    the setup is pretty idiot proof, you might want to set up a Mii for yourself to add people's friendcodes. Click the "MII" square to set up one. once that is done, click the home button, (or just go back) And click the smiley on top of your bottom screen.
    see your own friend code, add others and make them add you back

have fun! <3
    I like my coffe like my mages.

Quote Originally Posted by Danmakus View Post
    grats! and welcome to the club!

the setup is pretty idiot proof, you might want to set up a Mii for yourself to add people's friendcodes. Click the "MII" square to set up one. once that is done, click the home button, (or just go back) And click the smiley on top of your bottom screen.
    see your own friend code, add others and make them add you back

have fun! <3
    The most important thing in pokemon to me is catching them all. When you encounter pokemon in gen 6, you will either see an icon by their name or not. If you don't, it means you have not caught one before! So catch it!!
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

so, i went to get the pokebank and the free pokemon with it (celebi?). i accepted and did everything but before i can download my ds gives me

"error code: 022-2503"

it tells me i need to accept the online user agreement, but when I go to do it, it says I've already accepted.

Sorry, you mean Bliziken with the mega-evo stone ?. Aint that a promotional event that is over now for X / Y launch?
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

no, it's supposed to be if you download poke'bank and deposit a poke'mon you get a Celebi.

Quote Originally Posted by HAcoreRD View Post
    no, it's supposed to be if you download poke'bank and deposit a poke'mon you get a Celebi.
    You don't have to deposit anything, it's just the second time you log in she tells you that you get a present and it's a Celebi sent to your copy of X/Y that you pick up by going to the Pokemon Link on the start menu.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    You don't have to deposit anything, it's just the second time you log in she tells you that you get a present and it's a Celebi sent to your copy of X/Y that you pick up by going to the Pokemon Link on the start menu.
    Even still, I can't download it because of the damned error code. Frustrating.

Does anybody know the best method of lvling a pokemon after you're done EV training it?
    I have a completely EV trained team but the highest among them is lvl 30 :/.

Right now I'm just fighting in the battle maison because the trainers scale with lvl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    Does anybody know the best method of lvling a pokemon after you're done EV training it?

Right now I'm just fighting in the battle maison because the trainers scale with lvl.
    Do restaurant Le Wow (on Hibernal Avenue, 3 star). Make sure you give one of your pokemon you're leveling a lucky egg. Also, use the exp. O-power and a prize money power. IF you give one of your pokemon the amulet coin or luck incense, you can get a whole bunch of money, too.

One or two rounds of the restaurant will raise a level 1 to about 50+

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    Do restaurant Le Wow (on Hibernal Avenue, 3 star). Make sure you give one of your pokemon you're leveling a lucky egg. Also, use the exp. O-power and a prize money power. IF you give one of your pokemon the amulet coin or luck incense, you can get a whole bunch of money, too.

One or two rounds of the restaurant will raise a level 1 to about 50+
    So I would get 1 of high lvl and 5 others or 5 high lvl and 1 that I want to lvl quickly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

everyone should join the other pokemon thread, we have cookies.

this 1 feel stranded
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

So I would get 1 of high lvl and 5 others or 5 high lvl and 1 that I want to lvl quickly?
    I do about 3 high level (I like the triple battle). MY party order is this: Low level, high level, low level, high level, high level, low level.

On the first turn I switch out the low levels to the high levels and my high level that was in the battle attacks and ideally kills the other team.

You can level 3 low ones with this strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    I do about 3 high level (I like the triple battle). MY party order is this: Low level, high level, low level, high level, high level, low level.

On the first turn I switch out the low levels to the high levels and my high level that was in the battle attacks and ideally kills the other team.

You can level 3 low ones with this strategy.
    i like mega chicken for it, 1 earthquake is enough
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

I don't know about the best method out right. But I know two ways that are pretty good. (At this point, I have like 120 level 100s. hehe. But that's just my hobby / vice when I'm not working due to snow days. I also don't battle or anything.).

1 ) Restaurent Le WoW. I only have one level 100 on my team for this (Mewtwo works well). Five of my slots are occupied by leveling types. I find the front two low levels should be 50+ to survive. Thanks for an exploit (?), you can pop an exp-level boost lv. 3 right before entering Triple Battle. The bonus will not go away until you finish all five battles. This method is great for the casual, passive, and non-aggressive approach to leveling.

2 ) Battle Chatau + silver writ + black writ of challenge = great xp. The kumino girls are great for xp. Use your lucky egg

10+ Year Old Account
    So I'm thinking of getting Pokemon X now that a couple months past and that the hype is gone, I was wondering what your thoughts of the game are after 5 months.

Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Free Pokemon is never a bad thing!

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-ne...-takes-flight/

10+ Year Old Account
    Washington state, united states of america.
    Here is my friend code,

0731-5103-2975

add me please.

Also give me your code so I can add you thanks.