Page 54 of 95 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I hope not its and eevelution and I may or may not like eevee.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Bloodsail Admiral Brightamethyst's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    All I can say is, that petting and feeding thing had better be optional.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    Im going to rage if they make Sylveon a event only pokémon. way to cute! <3
    Also I hope that the feeding and petting Is optional, not something I want to bother with.

http://youtu.be/gmywDbnC5oc
    It will probably only be used for Pokemon that evolves through how much they like you. Also it will be good to boost the power of moves like Return.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Calling it, new type; FAIRY/MAGIC type POKEMON!!!!
    What do i win?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...8#post20223808

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    My eternal hatred

jk

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightamethyst View Post
    Ofc it is.

My guess is that it will be like the Pokemon Contests and whatever, meaningless, or at worse will serve as another way to build your pokemon "friendship" or whatever that is required to make some of them evolve (Eevee in Umbreon/Espeon for example). Hoping cause it made me throw up in my mouth a little bit. I can live with Pokemon being a kid's game but i mean thats kinda pushing it...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    My guess is that it will be like the Pokemon Contests and whatever, meaningless, or at worse will serve as another way to build your pokemon "friendship" or whatever that is required to make some of them evolve (Eevee in Umbreon/Espeon for example). Hoping cause it made me throw up in my mouth a little bit. I can live with Pokemon being a kid's game but i mean thats kinda pushing it...
    I didn't realize taking care of your pets was a childish concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Donnie View Post
    I didn't realize taking care of your pets was a childish concept.
    Tell me next time your dog asks you to mimic him. Taking care of its well being its one thing (even if you're going to force it to fight another pet the minute after, irony), feeding it colorful cakes and doing mimics and whatever is another. Also remember, those "pets" are pixels, kinda not the same, at least to me.
    Last edited by GrieverXIII; 2013-06-11 at 10:37 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Pokemon-Amie looks cute. Its clearly just a cutesy addition, it wont be anything mandatory for gameplay. You guys can relax.

Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    Pokemon-Amie looks cute. Its clearly just a cutesy addition, it wont be anything mandatory for gameplay. You guys can relax.
    I think it looks absolutely adorable. I have always wanted to feed and pet my Pokemon. I think I squeed when I saw it was added to the game.

I'll probably be skipping the weird face-pulling thing. That said, I am very fond of the new pokemon designs, Noivern is pretty epic looking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    I think it looks absolutely adorable. I have always wanted to feed and pet my Pokemon. I think I squeed when I saw it was added to the game.
    Pokemon-Amie will make the game a lot more fun for me because I usually don't have much to do after I beat the elite four as I simply play through each game as fast as I can and then stop playing it, but with the graphics, pokemon-amie etc I might be for the first time in 7-8 years be actively playing a pokemon game again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Tell me next time your dog asks you to mimic him. Taking care of its well being its one thing (even if you're going to force it to fight another pet the minute after, irony), feeding it colorful cakes and doing mimics and whatever is another. Also remember, those "pets" are pixels, kinda not the same, at least to me.
    I know, I just don't think showing companionship and care for a pet in a videogame is a childish concept.
    Last edited by Puck; 2013-06-12 at 01:04 AM.

i wish i had a 3DS so i could play this. Probably will be a 2nd ver. out at some point later tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    If there's one thing that made me sick from B2/W2 was all the pointless things you had to endure going through the main game (PokeStar Studies being the chief offender).
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    If there's one thing that made me sick from B2/W2 was all the pointless things you had to endure going through the main game (PokeStar Studies being the chief offender).
    I'm going to say I absolutely despised Pokestar Studios. It was such a meh concept. It wasn't really entertaining or fun either.

Pokemon-Amie? In before all the perverted jokes involving humanoid pokemon...

And with that thought planted in your mind I escape back into the shadows, cackling maniacally.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Pokemon-Amie? In before all the perverted jokes involving humanoid pokemon...

And with that thought planted in your mind I escape back into the shadows, cackling maniacally.
    I often forget how strange and socially disfunctioning some people can be.