Problems with the shop

Hello,

When I try to buy anything from the shop, it either pops up a black screen, where I can't do anything, or seems like it's working, but pops up an error message saying "Your purchase could not be completed at this time".

I've tried relogging, restarting both internet and computer, and buying a champion through the profile page, and nothing works.

Anyone else had similar problems, or have ideas on how to quickly fix it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

Deleted
    I never had this issue but you can try use the Repair function, which can be used when you open LoL, it's on the top corner, the symbol to the left.

If that doesn't work, I don't know, just uninstall and install again, might work.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's also possible that Riot is doing maintenance or something. Or it could just be the shop breaking, it does that every now and again.

Deleted
    Don't repair the game. It's the advice that almost never works, and it takes fucking ages.

It's even faster to just reinstall it.

You will most likely find better advice if you browse the official lol forums, because there will always be people with similar issues.

It is just probably something on Riot's side however. I've had problems with the shop before too, but it's always okay some time later.
    Last edited by mmoc409bdafe4d; 2013-01-07 at 09:44 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Don't repair the game. It's the advice that almost never works, and it takes fucking ages.

It's even faster to just reinstall it.
    Repairing takes longer, really? XD

I never did repair function so I had no idea.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Repairing takes longer, really? XD

I never did repair function so I had no idea.
    Your computer scans every single file for errors when you repair.

When you install, the stuff is just put into place, so yeah repairing takes longer, and not just a little :P

I tried the repair once, like half a year ago when I had problems with maestro and nothing worked. After about an hour I got fed up, stopped, deleted the game, re-installed and patched in less than 20 minutes.

(sadly, this didn't solve my maestro problem) Q_Q

I posted on the official forums too, just wanted to post in multiple areas, higher chance of getting an answer.

I saw on there people saying that repair didn't help. It's also not tied to my account, i bought a champion on my brother's computer and it worked fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com