10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    I got a couple gifted to me, but i cannot see how to "activate them". I'll fiddle with the menu.
    They should be auto added tbh. Just need to build new weapons or warframes

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    They should be auto added tbh. Just need to build new weapons or warframes
    Oh ok, ill check that then.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    @Sixnalia i need to leave the dojo im in to join yours. However thanks for all the gits!!! How do i unlock more frames/weapons/companion slots now? XD

EDIT: is it just me or defense missions (the one with the coffer and waves of enemies) are just awesome for affinity farming?
    No problem, I saw you were in a clan :^)

Slots are all platinum based. They're relatively cheap, so you can get them by selling prime parts from Void Fissure missions if you have relics to open.

And defense, survival, interception, and excavation are all great for Affinity.
    Enemies have to be killed, not skipped over. And they're numerous or infinite in spawns.
    So Affinity pours in, especially when it is distributed between your team.

And Sorrior is correct, they're auto added and you'll have empty slots you can fill with new frames and weapons.

Enjoy the goodies and boosters :^)

Sanctuary Onslaught is also a great place to level weapons and farm focus once you have a good frame for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixnalia View Post
    No problem, I saw you were in a clan :^)

Slots are all platinum based. They're relatively cheap, so you can get them by selling prime parts from Void Fissure missions if you have relics to open.

And defense, survival, interception, and excavation are all great for Affinity.
    Enemies have to be killed, not skipped over. And they're numerous or infinite in spawns.
    So Affinity pours in, especially when it is distributed between your team.

And Sorrior is correct, they're auto added and you'll have empty slots you can fill with new frames and weapons.

Enjoy the goodies and boosters :^)
    Thanks again! I'm buying quite a bunch of blueprints for future use
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post

Anyone got any tips as to what to do with my Mesa build? Not really a fan of just using peacemaker so i like to run with shatter shield capped with the occasional 4 to clear whole rooms/tough mobs. The only requirement is the 1 free slot for waltz, i don't think i can ever play Mesa again without it.

No arcanes yet since i hate the plains and i've been too lazy to research what's bis for each frame.

My current Mesa build, though it heavily relies on Peacemaker.

I don't understand peoples like of Mesa Waltz, you can get far better movement with Mesa just bullet jumping and then going Peacemaker mid air.

I stack mine heavily on strength and duration at the cost of efficiency.
    Minute long 2+3 feels great.
    I just don't live in peacemaker mode.(gets boring to me)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    I tried the Sarpa and it felt off seeing as it fires on a delay and you need to line up your target on the crosshair exactly. I prefer the Redeemer's "aim in their general direction". Since it does so much damage, it'll still kill a high level enemy without a direct hit. And it also works get at a range. Amazing sniper shotgun. Huge fan of guns you don't have to reload.
    Yeah, getting used to the Sarpa took a bit. But I wanted it to work because of my Riven.

I like it a bit more because it reminds me of Equilibrium, the movie.
    Gunkata shenanigans make me laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    I don't understand peoples like of Mesa Waltz, you can get far better movement with Mesa just bullet jumping and then going Peacemaker mid air.
    It just feels so much nicer when you can actually move around without bullet jumping. I mean yh it's pretty much a wasted mod slot, but meh. Unless they make it baseline at some point i don't see myself not using it 100% of the time).

Man, I still need to get Mesa. I have a bunch of the keys sitting in my inventory.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, i don't play Warframe (I did years ago on PS4 briefly) but i just wanted to state this. You guys are truly lucky. I am so excited about this game, even though i don't play it, because it seems like your Dev's seem to actually care. I keep reading articles that are constantly praising the game, and you guys seem like a quiet and welcoming community. If i had more time on my plate, i would probably give the a shot. Some of the upcoming content announced looks amazing.

Sorry for the the interruption, just felt i'd interject.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodwulf View Post
    So, i don't play Warframe (I did years ago on PS4 briefly) but i just wanted to state this. You guys are truly lucky. I am so excited about this game, even though i don't play it, because it seems like your Dev's seem to actually care. I keep reading articles that are constantly praising the game, and you guys seem like a quiet and welcoming community. If i had more time on my plate, i would probably give the a shot. Some of the upcoming content announced looks amazing.

Sorry for the the interruption, just felt i'd interject.
    It helps having developers and community managers who are so interactive with the community.
    Rebecca and Megan do their weekly stream and play with the players.
    Steve sometimes streams the development process and teases things they're working on.
    They embrace the memes and the jokes.

And Warframe was their dream for a long while, and the passion is still there.

While you can never escape trolls or elitists, Warframe's community certainly feels more helpful and interactive than most.

I got a friend into the game recently and my buddy and I will be teaching him the ropes and working with him on immersing himself in the game.

It's always great seeing a new players reaction tothe gagamgagame once they get passed the initial learning curve speed bump.

10+ Year Old Account
    It helps having developers and community managers who are so interactive with the community.
    Rebecca and Megan do their weekly stream and play with the players.
    Steve sometimes streams the development process and teases things they're working on.
    They embrace the memes and the jokes.

And Warframe was their dream for a long while, and the passion is still there.

While you can never escape trolls or elitists, Warframe's community certainly feels more helpful and interactive than most.

I got a friend into the game recently and my buddy and I will be teaching him the ropes and working with him on immersing himself in the game.

It's always great seeing a new players reaction tothe gagamgagame once they get passed the initial learning curve speed bump.
    I think my only exposure to Rebecca and Megan was seeing a clip of their reaction to TB's death. TB was the reason I first tried Warframe when he did the beta review. At the time i just didn't have the time to invest into a new game, and really don't atm. But seeing their reaction hit home hard.

Warframe is also one of the few games i have heard of that is spoke in high regards because of its F2P model. It is reassuring there are some developers out there that can handle it well.

Also, elitist people exist in every game, i don't fault a game for their vocal minorities, if i did i couldn't play WoW, or even participate on this forum.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodwulf View Post
    I think my only exposure to Rebecca and Megan was seeing a clip of their reaction to TB's death. TB was the reason I first tried Warframe when he did the beta review. At the time i just didn't have the time to invest into a new game, and really don't atm. But seeing their reaction hit home hard.

Warframe is also one of the few games i have heard of that is spoke in high regards because of its F2P model. It is reassuring there are some developers out there that can handle it well.

Also, elitist people exist in every game, i don't fault a game for their vocal minorities, if i did i couldn't play WoW, or even participate on this forum.
    Yeah, their F2P model is pretty solid.

Only two nitpicks for me, are the "Mod Packs" which are sort of a trap. They removed the only other gambling purchase you could make, which was rerolling the appearance of your Kubrow(dog).

The other is they're very heavy handed in punishment in concerns to platinum fraud, and it affects the victims too.
    It's generally difficult to have it reversed if you're a victim.
    (Someone with falsely generated or stolen platinum buys something from you. You spend your new platinum. Trader gets banned and the platinum is tracked to you, then removed, which can cause you to get negative platinum. If you have negative platinum, you have to spend real money to match the difference. It's made me kind of paranoid about trading for platinum in large sums.)

And their small clip of them cancelling their stream due to TB's passing hurt to watch. iirc, they were setting up a partnership with him for Warframe before he had to pull back due to his cancer. So the community team probably got to know him well before that.

Well, according to the wiki and my own spreadsheet skills, I've got everything from T1 and all but two items from T2 that aren't vaulted.

I might be more than halfway down the list, but that's only because there's a shitton of duplicate entries--almost nine hundred, and a solid hundred are just forma.

And yet rather than remove duplicate entries to free up space, they made the vault.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Yeah, their F2P model is pretty solid.

Only two nitpicks for me, are the "Mod Packs" which are sort of a trap. They removed the only other gambling purchase you could make, which was rerolling the appearance of your Kubrow(dog).

The other is they're very heavy handed in punishment in concerns to platinum fraud, and it affects the victims too.
    It's generally difficult to have it reversed if you're a victim.
    (Someone with falsely generated or stolen platinum buys something from you. You spend your new platinum. Trader gets banned and the platinum is tracked to you, then removed, which can cause you to get negative platinum. If you have negative platinum, you have to spend real money to match the difference. It's made me kind of paranoid about trading for platinum in large sums.)

And their small clip of them cancelling their stream due to TB's passing hurt to watch. iirc, they were setting up a partnership with him for Warframe before he had to pull back due to his cancer. So the community team probably got to know him well before that.
    That's just shoddy management, and they are passing off their own shortcomings on the players. If there's false plat they should have programmed a way to reverse every trade interaction the account had with players in a limited timeframe.

This isn't the only time DE has done this. I heard for TennoCon, players who hadn't purchased a pass were being taxied to the location by players who had. Then said players were perma banned because they couldn't bother to program their game right.

Seems like it's impossible for some game devs to have a positive relationship with their player base. :/

That's just shoddy management, and they are passing off their own shortcomings on the players. If there's false plat they should have programmed a way to reverse every trade interaction the account had with players in a limited timeframe.

This isn't the only time DE has done this. I heard for TennoCon, players who hadn't purchased a pass were being taxied to the location by players who had. Then said players were perma banned because they couldn't bother to program their game right.

Seems like it's impossible for some game devs to have a positive relationship with their player base. :/
    They've tried shady shit in the past related to droprates as well. There used to be two different kubrow eggs--the one you bought had a chance of becoming a particular breed, the one that dropped didn't.

Then there was the whole prime droprate encryption saga.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

10+ Year Old Account
    If you enjoy bows and explosions try this: Ivara and concentrated arrow. Sleep arrow then boom.

Last year your group simply got blocked from the relay if someone did have a pass during loading.

However. If you EXPLOITED your way in, you got permabanned. There was one specific way to handle it, and you got flagged for doing it. Then you got hit later by a banwave. (Banned people then made threads claiming they got banned for going to the relay without a ticket by accident)
    That's what happened last year.

Same probably happened this year.

People for this Tennocon even made replies saying they tried and simply got blocked with friends.
    Last edited by Sixnalia; 2018-07-14 at 12:46 PM.

Deleted

DE has one of the most positive relationships with its playerbase i've ever seen.

And like Six said, the people who were banned for going to the relay exploited to get there, don't listen to the BS about "Oh I accidently clicked and went there whoopsie"

The only thing DE have to change in my eyes is the negative platinum autoban feature, but they've gotten way better at dealing with problems caused by it in recent months.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    The only thing DE have to change in my eyes is the negative platinum autoban feature, but they've gotten way better at dealing with problems caused by it in recent months.
    The current method seems to be to bring it to Megan or Rebecca's attention, or utilizing Reddit to get exposure on your platinum "ban".
    Hopefully that improves.

As for other stuff they've done in the past, I'm just happy they normally address it and change it.