Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    I've never had a group that has actually done the Granum Void before hope the update changes that.
    They’re kinda dead content. People were doing them a lot the first week of Protea’s update but quickly forgot about it, because it’s 100% unfun and useless content.

I guess there will be people running them for two weeks, just the time for most people to get Ephemeras, then they’ll very likely die again…

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    I wish Warframe would ease up on the grind.

I played a fair bit before they added 'open world' stuff and it has always been kinda grindy for warframe/weapon parts but the few times I have briefly looked back in its just been more grinds to unlock the actual grinds for stuff.
    Feels just way to much.
    Yup can confirm, Warframe has always been grindy but they’re doubling down at each update. Just look at this one… there are like 4 or 5 different grinds for Sisters, and then you’ll need to repeat that a lot for Valence Fusions and 5xFormas afterward.

Seeing 7 ephemeras and what, 12 weapons to grind for is a complete turn-off for me nowadays. Especially when more than half of those will be entirely pointless and the rest, if they’re too fun, will be nerfed into oblivion in three weeks…

15+ Year Old Account
    I wish Warframe would ease up on the grind.

I played a fair bit before they added 'open world' stuff and it has always been kinda grindy for warframe/weapon parts but the few times I have briefly looked back in its just been more grinds to unlock the actual grinds for stuff.
    Feels just way to much.
    I kind of agree. What happened to those old quests that would give you parts to make the Warframe just by playing it? Bring those back.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    They’re kinda dead content. People were doing them a lot the first week of Protea’s update but quickly forgot about it, because it’s 100% unfun and useless content.

I guess there will be people running them for two weeks, just the time for most people to get Ephemeras, then they’ll very likely die again…

Even when Protea just came out I never got into a group that wanted to do it. I just did her quests solo. Needing to do a mission to get a key to go into another part of the mission is just dumb. Especially when you can fail it and only one of the group members can claim a sister. WTF were they thinking.

Even when Protea just came out I never got into a group that wanted to do it. I just did her quests solo. Needing to do a mission to get a key to go into another part of the mission is just dumb. Especially when you can fail it and only one of the group members can claim a sister. WTF were they thinking.
    seems rather obvious.
    Extend the grind longer.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

seems rather obvious.
    Extend the grind longer.
    It doesn't extend it for the hardcores. I already saw 2 ppl with the dogs.

Also why does my Sister sound like Rue from the Golden Girls........

No way I'm grinding through all that mess...

I hate Liches, Granum Void and Railjack, and this update features all three in the same paragraph which is the main point of that update rofl
    also k-drive.
    at the least its refreshing not having to grind out relics for a change to get a new warframe.

Once you get your sister killing her goes pretty fast. Easiest way to get her imo is do a mission to get a Zenith Granum Crown then go to the capture mission on Pluto solo just make sure you have a warframe and weapons that can kill 25 specters and make sure to collect the yellow triangles for time increase. Then when you get out of the void a Treasurer should appear and the sister candidate so you make your crown back.

Its nice they give you a built weapon and dog when you kill em but they also drop dog parts.

Once you get your sister killing her goes pretty fast. Easiest way to get her imo is do a mission to get a Zenith Granum Crown then go to the capture mission on Pluto solo just make sure you have a warframe and weapons that can kill 25 specters and make sure to collect the yellow triangles for time increase. Then when you get out of the void a Treasurer should appear and the sister candidate so you make your crown back.

Its nice they give you a built weapon and dog when you kill em but they also drop dog parts.
    That's so far away for me that I don't even remember what works or not in Granum Void - Does Mesa work ? I think it was OP at one point in there but I can't recall whether it was nerfed or not

I have no patience for Sisters' grinding but the Zarina Ephemera it completely lit

Edit: Damn it requires a Heat progenitor - guess it will be Ember or Wisp then
    Last edited by Ophenia; 2021-07-09 at 05:15 AM.

That's so long I don't even remember what works or not in Granum Void - Does Mesa work ? I think it was OP at one point in there but I can't recall whether it was nerfed or not

I have no patience for Sisters' grinding but the Zarina Ephemera it completely lit

Edit: Damn it requires a Heat progenitor - guess it will be Ember or Wisp then
    I use protea with nidus replacing her time skill. Then I just jump and shit trying to grab the gems while killing with my weapons and her artillery/nidus combo. I use Shedu and the melee weapon that it ment for the quest although I don't really know how to properly use it since its timed so IDK what is actually killing em. First time I tried it I died three times but was able to complete it. Second time didn't have any deaths.

My Second sister got the ephemera and looks amazing. I was kinda thinking of converting her since even her voice is great but I don't wanna risk needing to farm a ton of them to get the ephemera. Also I heard the tetra is kinda shit so I think I'll try to get one with a better weapon too since they can't change their weapons.

The real grind this patch is the briefcase weapons. The holokeys or what ever aren't a guaranteed drop and you need 40.

Last edited by qwerty123456; 2021-07-09 at 05:24 AM.

I use protea with nidus replacing her time skill. Then I just jump and shit trying to grab the gems while killing with my weapons and her artillery/nidus combo. I use Shedu and the melee weapon that it ment for the quest although I don't really know how to properly use it since its timed so IDK what is actually killing em. First time I tried it I died three times but was able to complete it. Second time didn't have any deaths.

My Second sister got the ephemera and looks amazing. I was kinda thinking of converting her since even her voice is great but I don't wanna risk needing to farm a ton of them to get the ephemera. Also I heard the tetra is kinda shit so I think I'll try to get one with a better weapon too since they can't change their weapons.

The real grind this patch is the briefcase weapons. The holokeys or what ever aren't a guaranteed drop and you need 40.
    Ah yeah right, I remember doing the Voids with Protea indeed. I'll have to check.

I have to say I don't even know what are / how to get the briefcase weapons. There are too many things in that patch so I overlooked most of them, I'll probably focus on Sisters and maybe Yareli and I'll see the rest later.
    There are also the syndicates sets for which a huge grind is required and I'm not sure I'll have the faith to do that, especially for Ostron.

Ah yeah right, I remember doing the Voids with Protea indeed. I'll have to check.

I have to say I don't even know what are / how to get the briefcase weapons. There are too many things in that patch so I overlooked most of them, I'll probably focus on Sisters and maybe Yareli and I'll see the rest later.
    There are also the syndicates sets for which a huge grind is required and I'm not sure I'll have the faith to do that, especially for Ostron.
    Fuck I thought the sets were just for the basic syndicates :/. Ostron one looks pretty cool 2 except for the fabric thing on the chest.

The briefcase weapons are tennant weapons that you can buy in the perren sequence area of a relay. Don't need rep with them just holokeys from the railjack voidstorm missions.
    @Ophenia if you do the capture mission don't capture the guy until after you go in the void or your sister initiate wont spawn. Also you still get the ephemera if you capture them. Now I really regret killing her :/
    Last edited by qwerty123456; 2021-07-09 at 10:05 AM.

Fuck I thought the sets were just for the basic syndicates :/. Ostron one looks pretty cool 2 except for the fabric thing on the chest.

The briefcase weapons are tennant weapons that you can buy in the perren sequence area of a relay. Don't need rep with them just holokeys from the railjack voidstorm missions.
    @Ophenia if you do the capture mission don't capture the guy until after you go in the void or your sister initiate wont spawn. Also you still get the ephemera if you capture them. Now I really regret killing her :/
    Yeah the Ostron one is lit, a lot more than all Syndicates ones. But I have enough sets on my side, so i'll pass for the moment, grinding Cetus' missions brings me Vietnam flashback

Briefcases... Guess I won't bother, I'm not a fan of their voidstorm stuff, that's like 50x faster to do normal relics + it doesn't destroy your eyes as this shit

I'm surprised for the Ephemera, I thought it was also one of the loots granted by killing the Lich/Sister. Guess they changed that, so basically killing the Lich/Sister instead of vanquishing now is only for the weapons ? That's a good change

Have you tried the new Helminth stuff ? Invigorations I think ?

Have you tried the new Helminth stuff ? Invigorations I think ?
    No not yet. I quit farming mats after I unlocked everything on Deimos now I'm super low on a ton of mats and the Deimos rep. Had just barely enough of some of the resources to build a custom hound. It's cool how you get hound parts from all the sisters you vanquish in the final mission so you can get pieces your sisters hound doesn't have. Think I got all the mods now except maybe 1 chest but I'm not sure.

There's 12 weapons, each one costs 40 keys.
    The weapons are randomized in their stats, so you wont get a maxed weapon right away (similar to the kuva weapons)
    You can only see 4 different weapons every couple days.

Yeah, thats going to cost a lot and take a lot of grind.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    The weapons are randomized in their stats, so you wont get a maxed weapon right away (similar to the kuva weapons)

I thought there were only 4 for sale and the rest of the them were from sisters? From my understanding its just the melee weapons and the thing that changes each week is the element and possible the %.

I thought there were only 4 for sale and the rest of the them were from sisters? From my understanding its just the melee weapons and the thing that changes each week is the element and possible the %.
    too early to tell currently,. but you could be right.

too early to tell currently,. but you could be right.
    Actually the patchnote seems clear. 8 for Sisters of Parvos, 4 for Ergo Glast's stuff

SISTERS OF PARVOS WEAPONS
    Be on the lookout for these coveted weapons wielded by your Sister of Parvos! Bestowed by Parvos Granum himself, there are 8 weapons in all to obtain!

TENET ENVOY
    This discreet rocket launcher is equally at home in a board meeting or on a casual outing. Aimed rockets are wire-guided for greater accuracy, but travel more slowly. The patented Granum Attaché System reloads the weapon when holstered.

TENET DIPLOS
    Itemize and execute with this pair of auto-lock-on, homing-projectile pistols. Shoot from-hip for a more conventional pistol experience. The patented Granum Attaché System reloads the pistols when holstered.

TENET SPIREX
    Dominate rivals with this pistol’s lightning fast rail-slugs. Head-shots speed up reload.

Primary Variants:
    TENET TETRA
    Parvosian upgrade of the classic Tetra. Slower fire rate but with a larger magazine. Can now alt fire entire clip as a large burst radius grenade launcher.

TENET FLUX RIFLE
    Sister-modified Flux Rifle with increased fire rate and range. Recharge has been replaced with ammo clips to accommodate greater power needs.

TENET ARCA PLASMOR
    Custom variant of a Corpus classic. Staggering blasts now ricochet and have greater range at the cost of a slower fire and reload speed. Surviving enemies are consumed with radiation.

Secondary Variants:
    TENET CYCRON
    This reengineered Cycron features a refracting energy disc that can split off the main target hitting up to 2 additional nearby targets.

TENET DETRON
    Parvos Granum’s engineers have made this already ferocious hand-cannon, even more deadly with addition of an alternate fire mode that empties an entire clip in one devastating burst.
    Ergo Glast’s Merchandise:

TENET AGENDUS
    Drive the agenda with this massive impact hammer. Heavy attacks launch devastating energy disks.

TENET EXEC
    Leverage bleeding-edge Granum tech with this massive heavy blade. Slam sends forth a cascading set of three shockwaves, while Heavy Slam unleashes a swath of shockwaves.

TENET LIVIA
    The sleek lines of the Granum Attaché case conceal a infinitely sharp two-handed blade. Blocked attacks have a chance to increase the blocking angle. Note: The Granum Attaché system pauses the combo timer when holstered. Similar to the Xoris, if you have a Melee weapon with infinite combo duration, pseudo-melee abilities consume the Combo on use.

TENET GRIGORI
    On Heavy Slide Attack this Corpus scythe launches a spinning energy disk that ricochets throughout the battlefield. Its lifetime is derived from the size of the Combo Counter. Note: The Granum Attaché system pauses the combo timer when holstered. Similar to the Xoris, if you have a Melee weapon with infinite combo duration, pseudo-melee abilities consume the Combo on use.

5 or 6 sisters now and 3 fucking Cycrons :/

5 or 6 sisters now and 3 fucking Cycrons :/
    You can see the weapon you'd get same as the kuva liches right?
    at least you can skip em then.

You can see the weapon you'd get same as the kuva liches right?
    at least you can skip em then.
    Yup, and the Mercy kill is also a Hold X so you have time to not mercy kill it.

On my side I've done two, no luck on Ephemera yet. Both Granum Voids were a bit... tight (80 kills), but I had to remember how to play Protea and the Xoris hehe.
    Been extra lucky on the first Sister - good combination on the first try (with one Oull and 2 random requiems) !