Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    I'm looking for a High Noon stance mod for my Redeemer, anybody know any good farming locations?
    Infestation missions that spawn plenty of Broodmothers. (Pluto is a good place to start)
    However! They added High Noon to the Spy loot table for Orokin Moon missions. So doing Pavlov can yield one, among other rare stances/mods.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Toxocyst and Lesion OP as hell and Mutalist Cerno gets thrown in the trash can.
    My friends and I were discussing 100% status chance Lesion... might be op.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

what the fuck

what the fuck is this game

How can this game be so fucking good. It's what destiny should of been. Oh god I'm going to get addicted to this ffs

- - - Updated - - -

can someone tweet the devs to implement gyro controls for ps4? K thxbye
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

7+ Year Old Account
    Warframe Newbie looking for clan xD PS4?
    There is no good without evil, but evil must not be allowed to flourish
    I will do what I must to keep the balance!

Horde:Driefal-Cravius-Ristir-RonedSenthes

I need no clan

I NEED GYRO AIMING

THIS IS FUCKING 2016 GYRO AIMING SHOULD BE STANDARD FOR ALL SHOOTERS JO234GIN23OBH 42YU0IW34H094UI2NHOJ4H

splatoon has spoiled me with perfect aiming.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I need no clan

I NEED GYRO AIMING

THIS IS FUCKING 2016 GYRO AIMING SHOULD BE STANDARD FOR ALL SHOOTERS JO234GIN23OBH 42YU0IW34H094UI2NHOJ4H

Knew it wouldn't take you long to find something to complain about : P

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Knew it wouldn't take you long to find something to complain about : P
    Oh it's shooters in general not specifically this game

My only complain so far is that the game doesn't explain the systems enough. Like I was wondering where I spend credits because I open the market and I need the money currency and I'm like wtf but I found it was for both like 2 hours later thinking it was exclusively the in game shop.

Oh it's shooters in general not specifically this game

My only complain so far is that the game doesn't explain the systems enough. Like I was wondering where I spend credits because I open the market and I need the money currency and I'm like wtf but I found it was for both like 2 hours later thinking it was exclusively the in game shop.
    Heh, yeah. I remember it taking a bit to figure out some of the support systems, but I think I was drunk when I came back the the game last (which was years after I'd first played so everything was totally different).

I should try to find some time to hop back in at some point, I do enjoy the gameplay quite a bit.

4 days to make a warframe? Why do I somehow like this feature? It's like... so laid back or something

7+ Year Old Account
    I need no clan

I NEED GYRO AIMING

That's good for you, but I'm looking for a clan
    There is no good without evil, but evil must not be allowed to flourish
    I will do what I must to keep the balance!

Horde:Driefal-Cravius-Ristir-RonedSenthes

4 days to make a warframe? Why do I somehow like this feature? It's like... so laid back or something
    Warframe and chill <3

why did I pick excalibur warframe first? This thing is trash I hate it

???

I used excal a lot when I was pvping. It's a very solid frame. What don't you like about it?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's actually an extremely powerful frame once you get the feel for it and the mods for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoninaThorstone View Post
    My friends and I were discussing 100% status chance Lesion... might be op.
    The slash proc stacks extremely high. Put 100% status with blast and go full ham. The blast CCs them and the slash proc stacks extremely high where it starts ticking for 3k+ on a lvl 90+ bombard / heavy gunner. They're usually dead by the time it goes that high though cause it just bleeds like crazy.

i'm not doubting it's strength I just don't like how it plays, feels like trash

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, that's a different issue entirely, :P

i'm not doubting it's strength I just don't like how it plays, feels like trash
    Have you gotten Exalted Blade, the 4th ability? While it is melee, he sends out the energy waves that can punch through objects/cover. Pretty much a rapid-fire Line Gun from Dead Space.
    He's usually the most annoying of the "starter choice" frames to get, due to being on a high lv system. So he's a good choice as you can get others earlier.

What is your favorite play style/theme?
    We could give you some feed back about what Warframes you may potentially like, as most of us have experience with them. (vs the basic descriptions)

I was thinking mirage sounded nice and it usually fits what I play damage wise, manipulation, on the other hand I always play a healer in MMOs and such so I enjoy support but I also usually when I play support I tend to go solo too (but there is a random party finder built it so it don't matter)

So a support that is fine in a solo setting that fucks with people.

Excalibur's Exalted Blade is the best. It's the highest DPS in the game with the added benefit of being able to travel through walls. Even through around some mods and regen from my loki build and now it has 100% uptime.

So yeah, pretty cheap you just have to face a wall in the enemy's general direction and spam e for insane dps, but that doesn't mean enemies aren't cheap in return. There is some fire damage dots out there that will burn you down from 100% not to mention enemy blast damage traveling through walls.

I was thinking mirage sounded nice and it usually fits what I play damage wise, manipulation, on the other hand I always play a healer in MMOs and such so I enjoy support but I also usually when I play support I tend to go solo too (but there is a random party finder built it so it don't matter)

So a support that is fine in a solo setting that fucks with people.
    Trinity is surprisingly strong as a solo frame, that can provide team-wide support and for herself.
    She can turn an enemy into a fountain of health that heals as you hurt them.
    She can stun enemies and make them erupt with Energy, restoring energy to nearby players. (A mod makes it so it restores shields and gives overshield too!)
    She can link herself to enemies within range, making them share any damage she takes.
    For her final ability, she heals everyone in the group and based on the amount of health(% wise) she is missing, she gives herself and the group a strong damage reduction bonus for a time.

---------------

Mirage is pretty awesome too, and her eclipse mechanic is fairly enjoyable.

Her fourth acting as both high damage and a radial blind is superb.

Her mirror clones also make certain guns pretty funny to use, as they copy the weapon type. So firing multiple rockets instead of just 1.

--------------
    Equinox and Vauban are also two good frames that mix support, solo play, and can manipulate a battlefield whether it is with massive debuffs or stasis fields.