I love it. Now add some Cunning Drift for more sliding fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Got a 75% off platinum daily reward. (Guessing the only time you should purchase platinum) And got 2100 for $25. Probably a mistake, I have way to much now.
    I wish I had done that. I was cheap and only spent $5 on mine. Now I'm about 4 warframe slots short of what I want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixnalia View Post
    I love it. Now add some Cunning Drift for more sliding fun.
    I'd like to be able to not hump the wall every five seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    I'd like to be able to not hump the wall every five seconds
    It'll leave enemies in a state of confusion and bewilderment.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am dissapointed with the quest, because it's classic for MMO's take, kill and return quest. Though yesterday i was on sorties with Inaros on Def against infested. Not bad at all.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    I am dissapointed with the quest, because it's classic for MMO's take, kill and return quest. Though yesterday i was on sorties with Inaros on Def against infested. Not bad at all.
    Agreed, although not every quest can be second dream i suppose. The story bits were really cool though.

Deleted
    Considering that we heard next to nothing about the quest beforehand, I was surprised there even was a quest at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got a 75% off platinum daily reward. (Guessing the only time you should purchase platinum) And got 2100 for $25. Probably a mistake, I have way to much now.
    Damn, I want that! Plat for life

I really liked the quest, as it gave a glimpse into how a culture viewed Inaros, a warframe, as a God. It makes me curious about how long that culture existed too as well as when Inaros was last seen, seeing as Baro's family still held a deep belief in Inaros.

Last night I finally got the chance to play. I was surprised at how quick the quest was. We finished it in about an hour. Cool lore though.
    I feel like it adds to the theory that warframes themselves have some degree of sentience. Clearly, the operator was in cryo-sleep since they wouldn't respond when the infested first attacked. It MAY be that the warframe acted without the operator to defend the villagers.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Quote Originally Posted by RoninaThorstone View Post
    Last night I finally got the chance to play. I was surprised at how quick the quest was. We finished it in about an hour. Cool lore though.
    I feel like it adds to the theory that warframes themselves have some degree of sentience. Clearly, the operator was in cryo-sleep since they wouldn't respond when the infested first attacked. It MAY be that the warframe acted without the operator to defend the villagers.
    I'm thinking it's more like the operator was asleep because she was commanding the Warframe. Remember, we were controlling our Warframes despite our bodies being asleep for who knows how long (though once we were awoken we were somehow able to control two bodies at once).

I'm still quite new to this game but I have to ask. Why does the Lotus send down Excavators with barely enough power to turn on? Seems like kind of a dick move. I mean... it's just pure luck the enemy has spare powercells and run at us, rather than doing something smart and running away.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    I'm thinking it's more like the operator was asleep because she was commanding the Warframe. Remember, we were controlling our Warframes despite our bodies being asleep for who knows how long (though once we were awoken we were somehow able to control two bodies at once).
    We weren't asleep, we just forgot what we were, Lotus brain washing or some such.

Quote Originally Posted by RoninaThorstone View Post
    And the Warframes definately have some sentience, that wasn't us that tore War in half at the end of the Second Dream, that was whatever is inside the Warframe, and we know from the Rhino Prime text that there is something inside of the Warframes that is sentient.

10+ Year Old Account
    Old but relevant to Saryn Prime Systems right now.

Haha. I remember this, I loved the screen shakes/reddening of the screen over silly rewards.

While I bought the PA, my buddy went ahead and traded one of his other Saryn Prime pieces for what he was missing. Worked out well enough, results may vary.

10+ Year Old Account

Main thing i really hate in game, for example. Yesterday with friend we went into Orokin Moon Spy, to grind rare mods etc and guess what? Common mods mainly drop, or void keys or even funny... Ivara blueprint!

Also this Orokin Moon Spy is really difficult to do with randoms. >.<

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    You get use to them fairly quickly though because there are only three layouts, although all of them are far more challenging than any of the other ones.

The one where you have to grip onto walls and shoot shit is really challenging, thank god I can cheese it with Loki in 5 seconds. The medium length one isn't too bad as you can zip by it with stealth, or just take it slow with a decent weapon and kill the sentries. The long one takes forever, although partially made up by a shortcut that takes place half way through, it's easy though if you take your time.

I've had a blast with the new sabotage missions (ways to get Nitain outside of alerts is nice) and the Orokin spy missions, even if they only have 3 layouts.

Although the game is super grindy, I think the only thing that saves it is that movement is really fun, and there are plenty of ways to change up how you choose to grind in the game, thus I don't seem to get that burned out.

With all that said I hope this lays some ground work for some new void mission types, like spy. It would be great if they added several more layouts to the orokin moon spy missions, and then allowed void spy missions to actually be a thing.

Generally I think my big gripes with the game is that some game types aren't really that rewarding and that some of the reward structure needs to be redone. I can understand rotation A/B not having large loot tables, but does the majority of the items really need to come from just a couple of the game types, and do they also all need to be thrown in the C column? Spread some of the items around a bit better, and make some of the C column rewards from say, SURVIVAL a little bit smaller. Things can still be rare, just not such a huge column. Throw some of that shit to some of the other void missions that rarely get play.

It's also really perplexing to me that tower 4 in general isn't as rewarding as tower 3, and to add insult to injury tower 4 keys are fairly easy to farm while tower 3 keys are far more RNG to obtain. If you look at the overall tables of loot from both, most of the sought after rewards come from tower 3 things, which to me is odd considering the step up between the two is rather large (300% extra damage, and a base starting level a bit higher). I think it would universally be fine if they just removed forma blueprints from loot tables of maybe tower 3, but especially tower 4, and make tower 4 a legitimate way to farm complete formas. Finally it's obvious, but some of the Orokin Derelict reward tables need to be expanded on and improved greatly. I don't mind getting keys as rewards for defense and survival A/B rotations, but it's really absurd that you have a pretty good chance of getting tower 1/2 keys from all rotations in there. 20 minions of defense? Here have a tower 2 defense key. Thanks!

Yeah. Rewards seem to be the only thing in this game that isn't that great. Though I'm hoping they look into it when they implement the new Star Chart, as that will be the perfect opportunity to deal with it.

Also, while the current Void rewards aren't superb, it far beats itself from before some reward changes when certain rewards cluttered the loot table.

There needs to be a better way to farm for specific mods you want rather than just saying farm the world until it drops. I've yet to have a single Continuity mod drop for me.yet.

There needs to be a better way to farm for specific mods you want rather than just saying farm the world until it drops. I've yet to have a single Continuity mod drop for me.yet.
    You can just look up where the mod drops on the wiki
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -