Dragonflight and Season of Discovery Hotfixes - April 16, 2024

Dragonflight and Season of Discovery Hotfixes - April 16, 2024
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Items

Season of Discovery

• There are now Emerald Warden guard NPCs present near Nightmare Incursion questgivers and quartermasters.
    • The Atal'ai Mojo consumables are now Unique (2), allowing two to be carried and used.
    • There is now a 2.60 speed version of the off-hand weapon Serpent's Striker, available from Zalgo the Explorer on Yojamba Isle in exchange for the 1.50 speed version of the item.
    • The drop rate of Nightmare Seeds in Sunken Temple has been increased by roughly 50%.
    • Sigil of Living Dreams no longer requires a Nightmare Seed.
    • Players should no longer occasionally gain no bonus blood when near Kha'damu and affected by Feast of Blood.
    • Players will now gain the Honorless Target effect whenever they enter or leave a Nightmare Incursion portal.
    • Rainbow Generator should now appear for troll, tauren, night elf, and all other races.
    • Grizzwerks Defense Industries has achieved record growth thanks to the efforts of adventurers across Azeroth, and Grizzby is now pleased to offer runes to heroes without requiring quests from them.
    • Druid
      • Starsurge no longer consumes Clearcasting procs from Omen of Clarity.
      • Skull Bash rune moved to the Hands slot (was the Leg slot).
      • Lacerate rune moved to the Leg slot (was Hands).
      • Lacerate threat increased substantially.
    • Hunter
      • Chimera Shot no longer refreshes Serpent Sting at 1 less damage per tick.
    • Mage
      • Impact can now be triggered by the damage from Molten Armor.
      • Deep Freeze will no longer deal damage to players who are temporarily Immune to stuns.
      • Deep Freeze can no longer be overwritten by an Impact stun, unless the new stun would be longer than the remaining duration on Deep Freeze.
        • Developers’ notes: Previously if you Deep Froze a target, and they were then hit with an Impact stun, you could accidentally overwrite a 5-second stun with a 2-second stun. Now you can’t overwrite it unless Deep Freeze is under 2 seconds.
      • Paladin
        • Light’s Grace rune moved to the Bracer slot (was Helm).
        • The mana return of Seal of Martyrdom has been increased significantly.
        • Eye for an Eye now works on damage-over-time crits.
      • Priest
        • Eye of the Void can no longer engage in melee combat.
        • Eye of the Void's spells now all have a 35 yard range.
        • Surge of Light's instant cast effect will no longer be consumed if Surge of Light was gained while casting Smite or Flash Heal.
        • Martyrdom now works to prevent pushback on Void Zone casts.
      • Rogue
        • Focused attacks now generates 3 additional energy (was 2).
      • Shaman
        • The Internal Cooldown for Overcharged has been increased to 3 seconds.
      • Warlock
        • Life tap now grants mana return to warlock pets.
        • Unstable Affliction’s damage has been increased by roughly 120%.
        • Warlocks with Metamorphosis active and the Master Demonologist talent will now gain increased threat generation when they summon an Imp or Felguard (was decreased threat generation).
      • Warrior
        • Victory Rush heal increased to 30% of the Warrior’s health (was 10%).

10+ Year Old Account
    Grizzby change is a huge W.

Bigly Yuge L for the people that bought shredder parts and ordinance to try to flip them. Almost feel bad for them.

Almost.

Grotto Netherwing Drake: Black Scales should be properly awarded to players who have completed the Now THIS is Dragon Racing!
    Logged in, relogged on still don't see this appearance. Checked mailbox and inventory and nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Grizzby change is a huge W.

Bigly Yuge L for the people that bought shredder parts and ordinance to try to flip them. Almost feel bad for them.

Almost.
    But it's good for us that haven't. At lvl 43 with 25g I was struggling to decide to either get that rune, mount or dual spec.

It's a good change moving forward

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Logged in, relogged on still don't see this appearance. Checked mailbox and inventory and nothing.
    It's honestly embarrassing at this point that they can't fix the netherwing drake. Why not just add the items to the vendor? BTW, we're still missing the yellow tint.

7+ Year Old Account
    can we maybe find a way to seperate the many wow versions into its different parts like its done with overwatch and hots ?

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    And I bought the shredder parts 3 days ago to get the Lone Wolf rune

Good change with Grizzby

Just started playing last week and he has one of the most important runes for enhancement shamans. Would not be able to get it anytime soon without the change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    But it's good for us that haven't. At lvl 43 with 25g I was struggling to decide to either get that rune, mount or dual spec.

It's a good change moving forward
    Aye, thats why I said it's a huge W.

Runes being locked behind that are not fun, especially when its best for a lot of classes.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything