Looking for a good mouse pad

Hi im looking to replace my Razer Goliathus mouse pad or more like desk mat any way.
    Im using a Logitech G600 mouse with quite high DPI around 2700 DPI.
    At random moments the mouse cursor just flies across the screen for no reason what so ever.

And after a wile of looking around on the tubs and cleaning both the mouse and the mouse pad.
    I found that its a common problem with both the Razer Goliathus Speed and Control.
    Causing mice with high DPI settings to freak out for some reason.

So im looking it to replacing it i'm looking for a clean black mouse pad preferably something like a aluminum mouse pad.
    But i don't want to pay like 60 euros for a mouse pad maybe around 30~ euros.

I have been looking in to the Mionix Ensis 320 but form what i have read the pain job wears out really quickly
    i have been looking at the SteelSeries QcK mouse pad but i don't really want a cloth / fabric mouse pad.
    For the simple reason that they are a major pain to clean and they don't look as nice as a aluminum mouse pad.

i use one by rocketfish. its a metal mouse pad.

A Sokogeka Sig Production

Sports Illustrated, Swimsuit edition.

Quote Originally Posted by Optomash View Post
    i use one by rocketfish. its a metal mouse pad.
    Unfortunately rocketfish only sells computer stuff to the US and only mobile stuff to sweden so im kinda screwed on that part
    and the red outline sort of clashes with my black and blue over all theme

Quote Originally Posted by Brash View Post
    Sports Illustrated, Swimsuit edition.
    Okay?

Different mouse surfaces have somewhat varied designs, and are as subject to personal preference as mice themselves. I've never been too keen on cloth either, so I'll try to help out with my personal experiences here. There are probably a ton of other options out there, but those are the two I've had experience with and would recommend as a generally well-designed product. Good luck on finding something.

I've honestly only had two hard mouse mats that I've liked: the Zowie Swift and the Steelseries 9HD. The other couple I've tried have all been like that Rocketfish mat that was previously suggested here, which in my opinion shared a major design flaw--they were double-sided. With such a design, they had rubber feet on both sides, which means they got in the way and reduced the usable surface area. This may be less of a problem for a high-sensitivity user, but it annoyed me to no end.

Between the two I liked, I give a slight preference to the Zowie Swift. It has a much lower-friction surface than any other mouse mat I've tried, which just makes it more comfortable to use for me. It's hard to describe the surface, but the closest comparison I can come up with is orange peel. The unevenness is molded such that you get a surface smoother than what a completely flat mat would provide, which is pretty neat. The Steelseries 9HD has a little bit of grip to the surface, which would probably be superior in terms of mouse control but a little less comfortable to use and causing faster wear on your mouse's feet. I'd almost describe it like sandpaper in design, though nowhere near that rough. Just trying to establish the difference in surface texture. They both seem to just be a raw plastic surface with no coating to destroy, though the texture on my 9HD is starting to wear down in spots after a few years of use. I haven't had the Swift long enough for it to show any wear.

I also feel I should mention the rubber bases on these mats. It's probably not a major concern, but the difference here is enough that it's probably worth mentioning. The 9HD honestly wins this hands-down. It's got a thick textured rubber layer on the bottom to keep it from moving on your desk, and it has a very respectable grip. The Swift has thin rubber patches akin to adhesives lining the bottom. They feel really cheap in comparison, but admittedly seem to do a pretty good job.