Deleted

Most Unique Class/soul.

Short story time!

So im leveling a bard at a leisurely pace while leveling the warrior with a cat (Dont remember the name) With my wife.
    However im looking for something Fun and unique to play. No preference to tank/dps/support/heal Just has to be something new and fun (for me)

I played wow to death and had most if not all classes at max level. If there is something that is far from them it would be great.

This can be any class/soul
    Last edited by mmoc5021916531; 2013-01-06 at 05:23 PM. Reason: Derp

Deleted
    If you have Storm legion, try tactician mixed with bard, i reckon it's quire a fun build to play. cant beat flame throwers

44 bard/32 tactician or 42 tactician/34 bard are both amazingly interesting and fun, for me.

I have both stored. I prefer 44b/32t for when theres a boss because you can debuff the boss with those sexy bard spells (which are aoe except for the direct dmg one so even if there's adds you can still help with that) and I like to use 42t/34b for when there's lots of adds and very few central enemies or the central enemies don't last long because it has better aoe. I also find that the bard focused one has a little better single target because of the 25% bonus dmg and 30% bard spell dmg. But the tactician one is crazy better aoe because of alternating ice thrower and flame thrower and then death thrower when the pack is low.

---------- Post added 2013-01-06 at 05:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nykolas View Post
    If you have Storm legion, try tactician mixed with bard, i reckon it's quire a fun build to play. cant beat flame throwers
    ack. you dirty bardstard. beat me to it.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Deleted
    Oh i didnt just mean in relation to bard. I meant across Everything. All of the classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Supercaiphus View Post
    Oh i didnt just mean in relation to bard. I meant across Everything. All of the classes.
    Yeah. We know.

Its just that tactics bard is insanely unique.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Cleric/Defiler. It is unlike anything in any other game. I don't have too many details on it other than that.

Mage/Harbinger is pretty cool too, though "spell-blade" types have been done before in other games, it is still pretty cool, especially if you combine it with Chloro. Mine is still like level 20 but I start pulls with a spell that will heal me when I hit the mob, then a couple DoTs, then a couple DD range spells then whack it to death with a sword. Depending on how you build it, it has a nice mix of melee and ranged attacks that offers a very flexible play style.

As mentioned, Tactician in Rogue is awesome. For leveling I actually prefer 30MM/38Tact/8 Riftstalker. Fill tact first, then RS. The 8 in RS gives you a nice self heal when you kill something for very low downtimes. The rest of the points in MM simply increase the damage of your torrents.

That is only 3/4 of the new souls, there are some other pretty unique souls out there from pre-2.0 as well. Chloro=healing mage, Archon is interesting support and the Rouge tanks teleporting around is unlike most tanks I have seen in other games as well.