Thread: Which Weapon

10+ Year Old Account

Which Weapon

First of all i see pinned topic, but since nobody answer there i'll try ask in my own topic

So which weapons comp. give me better results

1h axe from elegon + lfr 1h sha sword (gemmed)

or

2h sha axe (gemmed)+ lfr 2h sword from elegon.

Regards.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    If the weapons are of equal ilvl or close enough, SMF should, and read SHOULD pull ahead of TG. If you have all the weapons available, the best way to find out is to just test it out yourself.
    Armory
    Haste only feels good to classes that truly benefit from it though. Can it be +Amp instead? Anything else really.
    "Classes that truly benefit from Haste" means... Everyone except Warriors. (And we're going to fix that.)

Deleted
    I'd advice waiting for normal version of the weapon unless you don't mind spending 10k gold, regardless SMF would pull ahead since your weapons you mentioned are equal in ilvl.

I'd say SMF would come ahead in your case. Yeah have a stronger MH with your TG setup, but for SMF you have a better offhand / normal version of the elegon axe. Which dual about equal out the ilvl difference I'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by Felarion View Post
    First of all i see pinned topic, but since nobody answer there i'll try ask in my own topic

So which weapons comp. give me better results

1h axe from elegon + lfr 1h sha sword (gemmed)

or

2h sha axe (gemmed)+ lfr 2h sword from elegon.

Regards.
    To be certain, you need to run it through Simcraft. I don't mind doing it for you and posting the results here, but you will need to give me your armory link. If you want me to do this, then you will need to log out in PvE gear. It doesn't matter which set of weapons you choose to log out with because I can input the others manually to run a simulation with each to compare.

Also, have you upgraded any of them?

My gut feeling is to go with 2-handers, but sims have proven my gut wrong before.