New to overclocking

I am going to try overclocking for the first time, and I'm looking for a cpu cooler. I won't be going crazy with it, but I was wondering, what is the best air cooler for overclocking atm? I was thinking of getting the Xig Dark Knight or the Thermaltake Frio. Are there others that would be better?

Deleted
    links would help , so would you OC goal/budget/current rig.
    need more info ^^

Best air coolers I beileve still are Noctua NH-D14, Thermalright Silver Arrow and Phanteks PH-TC14PE
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

A good place to start would be with something like the Coolermaster Hyper 212+ or Xigmatek Gaia. The coolers that nocturnal listed are top-notch air coolers for OCing, but they come with a hefty price tag of around $80+. You don't really need that much cooler to do a nice moderate OC, which is where you should start, and for the money, it's tough to beat what you get from these two. Both can usually be found for around $20.