10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you believe Ana to have a killing night action?

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Day 7 Interruption - Daykill:
    Catwoman was still dealing with Joker's henchmen when several Ninja like creatures attacked her and the henchmen as well. One ninja got shot in the head, several of Joker's henchmen were disemboweled. Catwoman managed to retreat to Bane's Lair and let those psychopaths kill one another.

She locked the door and took a breath of relief. She did not however see the man standing behind the door, he grabbed her by the neck, wrapped his legs around her, and strangled her to death. Catwoman could not throw the man off, he was too heavy.

"Valentine's Day," the man's voice said As Catwoman was dying "I just want to smother you with love with affection."

Alive:
    1. Worgenite
    2. Dyra
    3. BrandonC
    4. Anakso
    5. listo95
    6. Mumbles85
    7. Blood Fox
    8. Firebert
    9. Decagon
    10. Vanatos
    11. Nuex
    Dead:
    Day 1: Nightfury Treann - Commissioner Gordon - Cop - Town
    Night 1: Kel - Mr. Freeze - Jailkeeper - Town
    Night 1: Silkku - Oracle - Tracker - Town
    Night 1: Elyaan - Jack Ryder - Vanilla Townie - Town
    Day 2: Eniah - Harvey Dent - Linked Mason - Survivor
    Day 2: Kapaya - Two Face - Vigilante, Linked Mason - Survivor
    Night 2: Foxximcleod - Elvis Jones - Vanilla Townie - Town
    Night 2: Keleb - Penny Young - Vanilla Townie, Miller - Town
    Night 2: Robozerim - Hugo Strange - Interviewer, Doctor - Assassins Mafia
    Day 3: Arlee - Jon Forrester - Vanilla Townie - Town
    Night 3: Krayzy - Talia Al Ghul - Town Turner, Jailkeeper - Assassins Mafia
    Day 4: Faraway14 - Harley Quinn - Roleblocker, Fake CC - Funhouse Mafia
    Night 4: The Dwarf Lover - Zsasz - Killer (even nights), Hider (odd nights) - Serial Killer
    Night 4: Lysah - William North - Redirected Cop - Town
    Day 5: Falbacca - Joker - Framer, 3 Life Scum - Funhouse Mafia
    Night 5: Kapaya v2 - Mad Hatter - Hypnotist - Survivor
    Day 6: Kuthe - Ra's Al Ghul - Godfather - Assassins Mafia
    Night 6: Celtic209 - Clayface - Godfather - Funhouse Mafia
    Day 7: rolo4804 - Catwoman - Unblockable Commuter - Survivor

Character: Catwoman
    You are Selina Kyle, though you are better known by the alias Catwoman, particularly when you are robbing banks or pickpocketing successful businessman in your catsuit.

Role: Commuter
    Due to your proficiency in the art of stealth and because of your strong hand to hand combat skills, you can choose to make yourself nightkill immune on any given night. However, you cannot use this ability on back to back nights.

Bonus Ability:
    You cannot be roleblocked.

Win Condition: Survivor
    You do not have any allegiance, you win the game simply if you can remain alive at the end of it.
    It is still Day 7:
    You still have until Saturday, February 16, at 11:30 PM EST.
    11 alive now means 6 to lynch.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand how that just happened.

We got up to day 7 without a day kill, so why the sudden day kill. Cat womens role doesn't seem to have an aspect to it where she can be day killed and you'd assume we'd have seen one by now.

Greeney, was this a mod kill for some reason or did some aspect of the game actually just day kill cat women?

---------- Post added 2013-02-15 at 01:14 AM ----------

Anyway, as for the scum remaining.
    We have either 1, 2 or 3. At a guess I'd say we almost definitely still have an SK. An Sk who's kills alternate with the other one. So either 1 or 3. Assuming the mafia have even teams of four.
    But, since we have so many survivors it's possibly we only have 7 scum which means 1 SK remaining or 9 scum so 2 Mafia and no SKs remaining. Having just one Sk remaining makes more sense to me due to the missing night kills.
    Last edited by Anakso; 2013-02-14 at 05:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Greeney, was this a mod kill for some reason or did some aspect of the game actually just day kill cat women?
    I am confirming that this was not a modkill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay then I'm really confused. Somehow we have someone who can day kill, but hasn't done that until day 7?

Out of curiosity. Has everyone here gotten at least one riddle? Maybe the riddler's ability is to kill anyone on day 7 that has gotten no riddles...though that seems really odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, someone died in the day O_o Ummmmm.....and it's not a modkill? This is strange

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

My brain hurts now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, so I get home to see that a day kill happened to the person I followed last night. I will say that I did not have anything to do with this, just in case someone tried to link the two events together.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow...what a shocker! Some kind of Valentine Day murderer got to Rolo (Catwoman).

well it is on day 7, IT could mean this person could kill on every 7th day ( a week)... only thing that makes sense to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I read through the roles that Greeney has linked in the OP, and it does seem many roles do have a daykill, however, because of its power, it's often a one shot ability. Either rolo was correct in some of his suspicions, or someone wants us to think that.

---------- Post added 2013-02-14 at 03:16 PM ----------

So I looked through the past few pages and looked at all of rolo's posts today, what stood out most to me as relevant to why he may have been killed is:

Quote Originally Posted by rolo4804 View Post
    So myself and Vanatos have come across to listo as not visiting anyone on the nights he watched us. Has listo watched anyone else still alive aside from Dyra? For sure we know listo and Dyra have night actions. Obviously there are more out there. We must have a doctor still alive to account for missing kills (and/or a JK), and hopefully Dyra doesn't role reverse him into killing himself or another townie. It's going to be an odd night, the night doctors usually protect themselves. As we get closer and closer to the end of the game, we will have fewer and fewer players for Dyra to target. Chances are she will hit the wrong person and drastically affect town survival. We also run the risk that Dyra is actually a SK instead of a survivor. Her goal is chaos. To win she kills everyone. Do we give her another night to see what she does? Did we have a lack of a kill last night because Dyra reversed Anakso into protecting someone?
    I'm currently suspicious of 3 people. It really depends on what is said once everyone responds as to which direction I'm willing to go.
    I've previously named 2 of them, so that wouldn't be news. I think I'll be suspicious of listo and Dyra until the end of the game. My third suspicion is from a comment made on the last day of day 6. As much as I am suspicious of listo, he's in a strong position at the moment feeding us night movements. Without him, we would have never pegged Dyra, and most likely would have lynched somebody other than Falbacca. It's very possible that listo is scum as he still hasn't CCd. Choosing tracker instead of a fake cc would give him valuable knowledge for the late game, especially as scum. He can find out who has night roles and then see how those actions correspond with the nights storied action. At the same time, if Dyra is the odd night killer (has used batman twice now on odd nights), she wouldn't be killing on even nights (targeted Falbacca night 4 with nothing happening) and then someone else last night. Her even night happenings could be akin to Zsasz's hiding action. She claims that her N3 and N5 targets were different people, but that was after Falbacca's role was revealed. She could easily be playing our hand there.

---------- Post added 2013-02-13 at 11:00 PM ----------

We were still missing night kills last night, so it's even valid that Dyra prevented a kill by reversing a killers ability. Her target could potentially be my third suspicion. There's still the suspicion on a comment made as well.

---------- Post added 2013-02-14 at 03:21 PM ----------

Okay then I'm really confused. Somehow we have someone who can day kill, but hasn't done that until day 7?

Out of curiosity. Has everyone here gotten at least one riddle? Maybe the riddler's ability is to kill anyone on day 7 that has gotten no riddles...though that seems really odd.
    I have, I believe I've gotten most, if not all of them.
    Last edited by Decagon; 2013-02-14 at 10:17 PM.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Out of game day is Valentine's Day. I think that's more likely to trigger it.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand how that just happened.

We got up to day 7 without a day kill, so why the sudden day kill. Cat womens role doesn't seem to have an aspect to it where she can be day killed and you'd assume we'd have seen one by now.

---------- Post added 2013-02-15 at 01:14 AM ----------

Anyway, as for the scum remaining.
    We have either 1, 2 or 3. At a guess I'd say we almost definitely still have an SK. An Sk who's kills alternate with the other one. So either 1 or 3. Assuming the mafia have even teams of four.
    But, since we have so many survivors it's possibly we only have 7 scum which means 1 SK remaining or 9 scum so 2 Mafia and no SKs remaining. Having just one Sk remaining makes more sense to me due to the missing night kills.
    Given the amount of people I believe 100% to be town (this doesn't include some people who are only 99% likely to be town, like listo) we can have a max of 8 scum assuming that each mafia team has 4 members, obviously that's not likely, and what I believe is that we have anywhere between 1-4 scum left, I think these are all the combinations possible:

2 mafia 2 SK
    2 mafia 1 SK
    2 mafia 0 SK
    2 mafia X SK (X being 1-6)
    0 mafia X SK (X being 1-8)

I don't think that the first one or the third one are very likely though (I'd be really surprised to see only one SK, and I don't think we still have 4 NKs left.

Just to get things clear (this is somewhat just for me, but I guess this might help someone else as well), this is what we got so far:

FHM
    1. Faraway (Roleblock, Fake CC)
    2. Falbacca (Three lives, Framer)
    3. Celtic (Godfather)
    4. ???

AM
    1. Robozerim (Doctor, Interviewer)
    2. Krayzy (Town Turner, Jail Keeper)
    3. Kuthe (Godfather)
    4. ???

Serial Killers
    1. TDL (Even Night Killer, Odd Night Hider)
    2. ???
    3. ???
    4. ???

Town
    1. Treann (Cop)
    2. Kel (Jail Keeper)
    3. Silkku (Tracker)
    4. Elyaan (VT)
    5. Foxxim (VT)
    6. Keleb (VT, Miller)
    7. Arlee (VT)
    8. Lysah (Redirected Cop)
    9. Worge
    10. Decagon
    11. Mumbles

Survivors
    1. Eniah (Mason, 50% chance Killer)
    2. Kapaya (Mason)
    3. Majad/Kapaya v2 (Hypnotist)
    4. rolo (Unblockable Commuter)

Unknowns or Unsure
    1. Brandon
    2. Ana
    3. listo
    4. Dyra (Could be SK or Mafia or Survivor, Alteration)
    5. Blood Fox
    6. Firebert
    7. Vanatos
    8. Nuex

Obviously I have my suspicions, but those are the unsures I have. I think I got everyone on the list. I don't know if that will help anyone, but I just wanted to get an organized list out there for my sake that I can just look at when I come into this thread. xD

---------- Post added 2013-02-14 at 04:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Out of game day is Valentine's Day. I think that's more likely to trigger it.
    I dunno, that would be kind of weird, it would suck to have an ability that you might not even be able to use because the game might end before you have the chance.

Also, why rolo? Either his suspicions about Dyra were correct and she has some sort of an ability to kill him, the Funhouse Mafia is scared he'll get another gut feeling and get someone else lynched and we know they have a day killer, Ana is a SK and thought rolo was on to something and tried to silence him, or Vanatos thought rolo was on to something and tried to silence him. There's also the possibility of a day killer vig, but rolo didn't seem to be that scummy at all so I don't see why they would target rolo when they could target someone else.

---------- Post added 2013-02-14 at 04:36 PM ----------

Sooo...no one has anything to contribute?

---------- Post added 2013-02-14 at 05:28 PM ----------

To be honest, I'm somewhat frustrated that we haven't even seen Nuex for a week or so, and I think Mumbles only made a post or two in the past week as well. Fire has been pretty absent as well considering how much he had been posting before.

FoS Nuex

Last time he said he was catching up, but it's been a REALLY long time, I think he should have been caught up by now.

Something.

I think that list is very complete deca,

Honestly I don't know why but Ana seem a little scummy to me. none of anakso's posts seem to tell me anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    I think that list is very complete deca,

Honestly I don't know why but Ana seem a little scummy to me. none of anakso's posts seem to tell me anything.
    He's certainly said more than most, if we can really get mad at people for contentless posts (or lack of any posts whatsoever) it would be Nuex and Mumbles, and to a much much lesser extent, Vanatos, Fire, and Brandon.

---------- Post added 2013-02-14 at 05:47 PM ----------

Vote Nuex

The ONLY time he's said ANYTHING is when I called him out before, and when I said it's okay if he doesn't post that much while he gets caught up, he NEVER posted again. He has NINE posts right now, probably about five of them are when he responded to accusations of lurking.

Mumbles is extremely absent as well, but we know that he can't be part of a team and probably does not have a night action.

Something.

Vote: Neux

I would really like to see a response form him and everyone's input on this day kill.

10+ Year Old Account
    VOTE: Nuex.

Mumble's has my vote tomorrow.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

VOTE: Nuex.

Mumble's has my vote tomorrow.
    are you putting pressure on him or do you think he is scum?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    are you putting pressure on him or do you think he is scum?
    Both scum. Clearing the baffles.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

10+ Year Old Account
    Both scum. Clearing the baffles.
    I don't know about Mumbles, but I think it's safe to say Nuex is scum at this point.

Something.