10+ Year Old Account
    I think I'm off as well. I don't actually have to get up, but I'm flippin' tired! I would like to hear from the silents, and everyone in general really.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Anyone have any information about anything at all?
    dyra's explanation will help a lot, untill then

Vote: mumbles
    I want an answer form him for not voting last day phase

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I'm sticking on Dyra till she tells us why she used Batman to kill someone... Again.
    Other than that, I'm bored and obviously all alone. Damn you non-Aussies!
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

I'm here! and I'm not aussie

10+ Year Old Account
    *wakes up from his slumber*

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN

What'd I miss?

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

so much worgen

10+ Year Old Account
    And the most annoying player award goes to. *crowns worgen*

Why were you gone so long!

10+ Year Old Account
    HOLY HELL.
    I forgot worgen was alive.

It's cool Neux, it has been night for the last couple of days. You weren't missed, you were asleep.

---------- Post added 2013-02-09 at 10:07 PM ----------

Well Worgies.
    We killed your girlfriend. Well, it turns out she, was a he.
    Then she/he went POP!
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    Reason is simple enough for that Blood Fox, I've been useless at logging in to keep up with things, and when I did, we'd already reached the limit needed for a lynch so didn't see the necessity for adding another vote.

With regards to the number of scums you're figures are right, but the Survivors add a bit of a twist to it. Looking at the numbers and what we have got, I would probably expect there to be 1 more in each mafia group and 1 SK for Odd Nights, but possibly 2 more in each mafia group.

As for the riddle, if you read either way from the middle, it says "Whatever Eventually".

10+ Year Old Account
    I's kidding, I was following the whole thing. I just didn't want to become tied up in it. Knowing what and who she was and she never voted for me so I didn't want to vote for her. Thing is, if I had posted anything other than a vote for her, most of you would interpret that as 'oh Worg must be part of Fal's team, LYNCH HIM!' when she was lynched and flipped scum. And yes, she was how I knew Faraway was scum. She slipped when talking to me about stuffs. I knew she was scum from day one but never asked about her teammates or anything as that would make it too easy. I didn't even learn she was the Joker till like day 2 or 3 ingame. I also didn't act on her being scum b/c she is my gf after all. Sure, I could've helped the past day when the lynch was going on, but as I said, she never voted for me(and wasn't I one vote away at one point?) when she could very well have(and I never told her to not vote for me, she did that on her own so Faraway and any other teammates of hers, don't be mad at me lol).

And my gf is definitely a she lol, she just had to be a he b/c of role stuffs.

In hindsight, I probably should've told Greeney that Fal was my gf(I think I mentioned it a time or two in the signup thread, can't remember) and to make sure we're either both town or both scum or both something that wouldn't necessarily interfere when we found out who we were. Again, I never did ask about her teammates though. Faraway was a slip. She was babbling on about something about the game and mentioned Faraway said 'blablabla' and I was like DON'T TELL ME YOUR TEAMMATES >_< She never did slip who her other teammates were(if any, surely there's at least one more) so I can't help there.

---------- Post added 2013-02-09 at 05:33 AM ----------

Also, not sure why she up and disappeared instead of fighting her lynch. I would think it's b/c she doesn't really know how to fight off a lynch(having never been through that before in any of her few games) and was scared of just speeding the process up by slipping somehow. She did bring it on herself by voting Dyra to begin with, right?

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    So Worg you didn't want to take advantage of your girlfriend's slip. I guess that would help explain stuff. I'm also surprised she didn't fight harder to stay in the game because the Joker appeared to be an important character with the 3 extra lives.

Anyways, thanks Listo for the investigation!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanatos View Post
    So Worg you didn't want to take advantage of your girlfriend's slip. I guess that would help explain stuff. I'm also surprised she didn't fight harder to stay in the game because the Joker appeared to be an important character with the 3 extra lives.

Anyways, thanks Listo for the investigation!
    Nono, I did take advantage of her slip, the one with Faraway. I suppose you could call me finding out she was scum a slip as well, but she sucks at lying(like really bad) so when I asked if she was scum or town, it was kinda easy to find out which one she was -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Well I'm sticking on Dyra till she tells us why she used Batman to kill someone... Again.
    Other than that, I'm bored and obviously all alone. Damn you non-Aussies!
    The answer is that I didn't.... Both my N3 and my N5 actions were on two different people. Neither of which was Kapaya. Given The Mad Hatter was a Hypnotist, it could be he's hypnotised me or my target on 1 or both of those nights.

On a phone atm. Will post later.

And yet another JK? We've already had one from the Town and one from the Scum. So where do you fit in?

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

15+ Year Old Account
    If what you're saying is true, then that's a shitty unlucky night for Kapaya indeed.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy cow that riddle's hard.

It's the first time where my first efforts have proven useless. Lol.

VOTE: Mumbles85.

Losing a Survivor after lynching Scum means it's effectively D5 again (with better odds). Go Go Power Town!
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Given the call for Greeney when it came to night and the missing kills (unless everyone went for Kapaya) indicates to me that perhaps someone didn't bother to put in their night action last night.

The riddles have been focused at Batman the past two days. Perhaps the Riddler's method is to select a player to have the day riddle aimed at (so they know their role). If that person doesn't respond or gets it wrong, they can kill them that night. Potentially the Riddler now knows who Batman is and is hoping to make them slip up and not complete the riddle.

Another possibility for the missing night kills could be that we have a second character with multiple lives lurking around. N3 could have had Falbacca have been targeted.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    If we're looking at the story for clear cut answers, I'm not sure we can conclude the Riddler knows who Batman is. Unless I'm mistaken, hasn't all (or at least most) of the Riddler lore Greeney has written up contain Batman?

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

15+ Year Old Account
    The first night the Riddler asked his riddle to Dr. Whistler and I'm assuming Mr. Freeze. Dr. Whistler answered correctly, but Freeze didn't. The riddle wasn't directed at Batman, but rather a clue was left for Batman to find (a recorded tape). Originally I thought that was a story device for all of us to receive the riddle. It could still be just a delivery device for the rest of us, but it does seem like Batman is being directly targeted.

We know Dyra knows who Batman is. If what Dyra says is true about last night, Kapaya figured out who he is as well (or "luckily" stumbled upon him.

Known Characters
    Batman
    Catwoman
    Bane
    Poison Ivy
    Scarecrow
    Deadshot
    Dr. Whistler
    Possible Characters
    Clayface
    Azrael

Am I missing any from the stories so far?

Edit: Added Dr. Whistler
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    I know I haven't played either Arkham games, but, Batman without Robin?

Unless one of those is Robin. Sorry, my Batman Lore is freaking terrible.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1