Poll: What is the best song of 2012?

This poll will close on 2037-08-09 at 10:39 PM

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Exclamation [Music] Best Song of 2012!

All Genres included I would like to see in general what is the best song of all of 2012! Most polls include one genre but id like to settle this once and for all!

The songs are not of my personal taste but of a combination of different genres biggest hits of the year!
    Last edited by Gnomenommer; 2012-12-18 at 10:40 PM.

The most popular song from 2012 was probably Gangnam Style.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

The best song of 2012 IMO is "Out Of My Mind" by Who Cares (Tony Iommi of Black Sabbath, Ian Gillan and Jon Lord (RIP) of Deep Purple featuring Jason Newsted, Nicko McBrain, and Linde Lindström) www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEjEmxi2Zd0

Edit: Turns out this is actually from 2011, still a great song regardless. Poll wise I voted for none, don't like any of those songs.
    Last edited by Killerve; 2012-12-19 at 12:34 AM.

"Scientists explore what is; engineers create what has not been." -Theodore Von Karman

It's close between Spikes In My Face by Breaking Shaquan and Chalk Outline by 3DG. I had to vote for Spikes In My Face though.

Rock definately had amazing songs this year, it was a great year for rock!

If your favorite song isn't up there leave it in a comment! But still vote for your favorite out of the poll options too!

Spikes in My Face no doubt, I never get tired of it.

Quote Originally Posted by thewowstories View Post

They are so great! They need to release a full album already! They are way past the EP quality!

15+ Year Old Account
    Best of 2012 by far:

"There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Best of 2012 by far:

Ouch. My ears. I hate dubstep and to me it all sounds the same.

Gangman Style? I don't wanna live in this world anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by thewowstories View Post

This has to be the single most awful thing I have heard in years.

Really? I think they're one of the most innovative bands I've heard in a while.

Deleted
    Voted We Are Young by Fun. as that's my favorite song on the poll. Best song of 2012 (and currently my all time favorite) for me would be New York City by Among Savages.

Quote Originally Posted by Noct View Post
    This has to be the single most awful thing I have heard in years.
    It's not even music... Its even worse thatn dubstep and I didn't think anything worse could every be made.
    The days of the carrot on a stick mindset are over. 'You want it? It's right there. Just go get it' Has changed to 'Here, Don't eat it all at once, Aw hell, What do I care?'

Out of that whole list, I only know Gangnam Style- Psy. Didn't really like it much other then the the hilarious parodies (Klingon Style).

I'll have to say One Thousand Suns by Chicane and Ferry Corsten.
    My favorite one of 2012.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't say I like any of the songs on the poll. Heres my best song of 2012,

Not really much to choose from, mmhere... Gonna just have to go with Cut Me Some Slack by Paul McCartney/Nirvana. Damn, that song is good. Can't wait to hear a studio version.