How hard is it to solo level a guild to 2?

I need to transfer a lot of gold off my realm, and the easiest way to do that is by transferring a guild. But my realm is VERY dead, and anyone that has a level 2+ guild wants 10k for it. How long would it take to level my own guild to 2 by myself? Doing a full round of MoP dailies, would I be done in at most 7 days? Since that's how long I'll need to be GM anyway.

I tried 'google'ing, I got a lot of Guild Wars 2 threads that I didn't want to sift through. And I thought they changed the guild xp in Mists anyways. Thanks for any replies!

10+ Year Old Account
    Very simple. I solo leveled my old banking guild to 7 already while questing with an alt.

If you transfer in an 90 alt and do MoP dailies, it should go quite fast.

Deleted
    You want to transfer a lot of gold, yet don't want to pay 10k for a guild? Wut?

leveling a few alts from 85-90 seemed to level mine really fast got it up to level 5 so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    You want to transfer a lot of gold, yet don't want to pay 10k for a guild? Wut?
    Why pay 10K if you can do a few dailies and get what you want. AND make gold in the process?

Just level an alt character you've been interested with, or just get one of those macros that spam everyone to invite them. You'll get Level #2 in a matter of hours if you have a few people in your guild doing questing.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's really easy. You could be the only one in your guild and you could easily level it up by yourself. Once you get to about level 5 or 6, the time it takes to level it up starts to get a little longer. I got my guild up to level 8 with me and my friend just doing quests and dungeons.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe