Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The troll female hair looks sweet but it still looks poor from behind :s Maybe they can take som inspiration from GW2/Skyrim/Demon's Souls.

Oh look, another Anzu relative...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Hooray for that Direhorn mount - closest I shall come to my favorite...the Rhino....
    Do you know what a Direhorn looks like?

Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    When it comes to warriors and mage: is it a bad joke? Ups, really?! Warlocks? More nerfs? rofl
    Mage: 15s CD blink, ice lance cleave, more procs, up damage, Deep change reversed
    Wars: Second wind change reversed back to 3%, more healing.
    Locks: nerf fel armor, epic nerf glyph of ember: from +50% instant to +5% making it a 10sec HoT.

Good one Blizz. Get a clue on OP classes and gimped ones please
    Second Wind needs adjustments, but 2% baseline is not the solution. Besides def. stance was nerfed by 10%, which is a bigger nerf as dropping Second Wind by 1%.
    Also Fel armor actually got buffed, so I don't know where you coming from. You are just complaining for the sake of complaining.

TitanCaptured.jpg.... Ra-den??

hope the new character models will look close to that female troll model, it's absolutely awesome!

15+ Year Old Account
    5.2 gets me excited each time I see more info.. nice nice.

Deleted
    Can anyone pls help me find Ancient Tome of Dinomancy?

Deleted
    Mage: 15s CD blink, ice lance cleave, more procs, up damage, Deep change reversed
    Wars: Second wind change reversed back to 3%, more healing.
    Locks: nerf fel armor, epic nerf glyph of ember: from +50% instant to +5% making it a 10sec HoT.
    some people just don't have a clue.

My best friend started playing again since beginning of WotlK, after all "heavy" warrior nerfs before....he did not play for about 3 years....he is destroying everyone with his warrior, because actually he is still able to play him.

Warlocks. Hi? Wanna kill me? Hot Hot, Absrob Absorb....the nerf is absolutely fine, they absrob too much while they are doing good dmg in pvp including fear and whatsoever.

Mages are easy to kill for me with my rogue, Hunter and for sure Warrior.

God bless you crying guys dont create games...they would be horrible.

Deleted
    Trolls looks amazing!

Primal egg + time = Primal raptor mount?

Deleted
    hmm bit weird profession wise
    does this mean the bs or tailor cd will give acces to the new recipes aswell taking those will come off drops still?
    and which will be there to learn (if you learned let's say all harmony/klaxxi recipes)

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I would love to see Stormwind Park get rebuilt in the Gilnean style. There's not enough Gilnean architecture around - it's beautiful. The Howling Oak is a pretty pathetic race zone in comparison to the Goblin Slums in Orgrimmar.

Quote Originally Posted by Azivalla View Post
    Hellooooooo Troll Nurse
    exactly ^__________^

10+ Year Old Account
    Shadowpriest set bonuses... really? both bonuses being related to shadowy retards... *gg* vs. npcs not standing still on the ground.

"stampede now has a range of 40 yds, up from 30."

Thank you, Jesus.

just bad, way too bad. I cant believe they are further nerfing mages yet again, and it isnt because of balance. Mages used to have a chance at being on top, now with all the nerfs we are going to be lucky if we actually make it to middle

Wild Mushroom now has a Resto specific tooltip: The mushrooms grow larger as they accumulate healing power from 75% of overhealing done by your Rejuvenation, up to a maximum of 100% of your health in bonus healing.
    That's what's caught my eye. If that goes live as is, it would make Mushrooms potentially very strong. Would be curious to see how much this gets adjusted before 5.2 goes live. If this ends up being the final version of the spell (doubtful) then that's potentially a mechanic for a druid to top up the entire raid

It could of course mean that the bonus healing is split between the targets, but even if that is the case it's still potentially a v. nice change to the mechanic, would give a decent mechanic for healing burst raid damage (thinking Vizier, Garalon, to a lesser extent Spirit Kings, Feng here in particular)

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Just going to point this out, regarding the Stolen Insignias

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Zandalari forces have begun scouting the shores of Pandaria, searching for the perfect invasion point. The Zandalari can be found in Krasarang Wilds, Dread Wastes, Townlong Steppes, Jade Forest, and Kun-Lai Summit. Zandalari Scouts can be handled by 1 or 2 players, while elite Zandalari Warbringers will likely require a full party of 5 heroes. Defeat Warbringers to gain special drops, including crafting materials, reputation gains, an achievement, and even the chance to get one of three new rare mounts!
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

I'm liking the female troll model, but one aspect of her that I'm really grooving on is her belt and skirt. Blizz has been making belts more 3d in this expansion without going all WWE on us, and I think this one is a great example of design. Although if I were wearing it in the real world I'd probably get annoyed by those tusks jabbing my arms whenever I forget that they're there.

The skirt - those rings at the bottom add lovely depth and detail. I hope that this is a drop, and not just model-specific clothing.