Thread: The Park

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I think you guys might be further away than you all think. Go to where the park was, and now it's called 'The old Barracks' (even though the signs still say the park) so maybe a New Barracks might be made there.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by only777 View Post
    I think you guys might be further away than you all think. Go to where the park was, and now it's called 'The old Barracks' (even though the signs still say the park) so maybe a New Barracks might be made there.
    That's actually for the TH intro chain.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Looks like a great place to land a floating city if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    There are plenty of citys Horde can get. Zandalar City would be the excuse of a Troll capital. And your last sentence has absolutely no relevance.
    zandalar doesnt even exist anymore...
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Korru View Post
    Night Elves are getting their park back guyz
    The park was never a Night Elf area. It was just the park in Stormwind.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    The droods of hyjal/ cenarion circle should regrow the park as thanks to the alliance for aiding in the defense of hyjal/ attack on firelands.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    I beg to differ, I was there not so long ago and it was very much a Night Elf Area. Also this give me a chance to do some shameless self-promotion for my video series while staying on topic!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by only777 View Post
    I beg to differ, I was there not so long ago and it was very much a Night Elf Area. Also this give me a chance to do some shameless self-promotion for my video series while staying on topic!

You misunderstand - Just because the Night Elves were there and they had created a Moon Well doesn't make it a specific Night Elf area, it was simply where the Night Elves stayed in Stormwind.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    As a fun idea, rather than an actual prediction, I think it would be neat if they cleared out the park debris and built a "docking area" on stilts for Alliance airships (I don't expect the landmass of the park that disappeared to reappear).

Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare View Post
    As a fun idea, rather than an actual prediction, I think it would be neat if they cleared out the park debris and built a "docking area" on stilts for Alliance airships (I don't expect the landmass of the park that disappeared to reappear).
    That...would actually be pretty awesome.

From a practical standpoint, a ground-level docking port has it's advantages. And considering the Alliance has air superiority going for it, what better way to show it then give the Alliance an actual airbase right in it's largest capital?
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

I think the Night Elf and Worgen druids should grow a little tree that is rooted in the ocean and level with Stormwind.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    The droods of hyjal/ cenarion circle should regrow the park as thanks to the alliance for aiding in the defense of hyjal/ attack on firelands.
    Regrow on what? There's a huge cliff now in the place.

---------- Post added 2013-01-10 at 06:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    It was indeed the Night Elf area. There was a moonwell in the middle, the druid trainers were there as well as some hunters if I remember right and the banner of Darnassus was hung on the walls.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Should become an Airship dock imo. Its a cliff now and would work perfect for it.
    Aye mate