Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    You actually missed the point I was making. The keyword was tunneling.
    You implied a relation between lower freedom and gun rights innit? And i replied their lower position is due to lack of other freedoms, nothing to do with gun rights.

"Eh... look at the position of ones that do have those groups. I doubt it."

You told me to look at the position of countries with pro gun groups and i did (US) and i can see no relation between guns and limits on freedom. Unless the point you're trying to make is that guns lead to anti-homosexual laws, drug and prostitution illegalisation etc. which honestly i dunno.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DieFichte View Post
    heh, but it only took us 35 years after women received the right to vote till we had an administration with more women than men!
    And look at the disastrous results. Switzerland is no longer the promised land of tax evaders. The Swiss government is handing out bank account data of their bank's clients. It's only a husk of its former self. RIP.

Quote Originally Posted by larrakeyah View Post
    God Defend New Zealand omfg! I knew the kiwis were good but I'm pleasantly surprised seeing them at the top.
    I saw that on Imgur

Its not really a meme!

Quote Originally Posted by Diurdi View Post
    And look at the disastrous results. Switzerland is no longer the promised land of tax evaders. The Swiss government is handing out bank account data of their bank's clients. It's only a husk of its former self. RIP.
    Are you implying that tax evaders are a good thing and a country should support them in being law breakers?

Also I always feel people go on too much about freedom, realistically everyone in developed nations have the same freedoms and in all those nations if you desire to be a good citizen you have almost absolute freedom.

Yes because when a mother calls her baby son cute, she really just wants his dick.
    You gotta prepare yourself when having children. There are just certain phrases you will have to use so much that you have to stop using them in a sexual context. There's "naughty", "dirty" and "do what daddy tells ya"

10+ Year Old Account
    Pfff...have to secure the reputation of our financial sector, we still hoard terrorist money, so we are not yet entirly failing

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    You gotta prepare yourself when having children. There are just certain phrases you will have to use so much that you have to stop using them in a sexual context. There's "naughty", "dirty" and "do what daddy tells ya"
    Like I said, Cattaclysmic just has a dirty mind ^.^

(but then danes were always kind of alarming)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Are you implying that tax evaders are a good thing and a country should support them in being law breakers?
    Tax evading is good for the economy as a whole. It's an unalienable right i might add.

Tax evading is good for the economy as a whole. It's an unalienable right i might add.
    You're right, Aliens dont have the right to tax evasion!

10+ Year Old Account
    Tax evaders are a good thing for Switzerland, atleast for us, not for the countires they are evading from ofc, but whot the f cares about that

Deleted
    I like this guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're right, Aliens dont have the right to tax evasion!
    First they need to get a green card and then and only then we'll talk.

---------- Post added 2013-01-11 at 02:25 AM ----------

I like this guy.
    I like you too. Are you Texan mate?

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Of course not. Kitties don't this silly human concept of incest, that's common knowledge.
    Smart kitty, clever kitty, little ball of wise. Genius kitty, plotting kitty, everybody dies.

Deleted
    No, Finland.

He is from Finland. Its like Texas but completely the opposite but they have better aim.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, Finland.
    Damn shame then mate. I don't like snow.

I saw that on Imgur

Its not really a meme!
    meh, the list seems accurate and we're tied for 7th with Denmark. I can accept that

New Zealand probably got 1st because they are free from our nuclear bases

10+ Year Old Account
    He is from Finland. Its like Texas but completely the opposite but they have better aim.
    Now I'm confused.

Deleted
    Okay, that was pretty funny

No, we don't have enough freedom. I know the liberal media is pushing the idea that we have too much freedom and need a big government to control us, but I won't fall for it.

Damn shame then mate. I don't like snow.
    Would you support gun control if it meant taking away the government's guns? Then they couldn't tax anyone

The irony of people telling me what weapon i cant rightfully own while pointing one at my head to force me to do their bidding is ridiculous