Thread: Cyberpunk 2077

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    No sorry, there is nothing authentic about a 14 year old trying to sound hard. Let alone when they are projecting grown adults to talk like that. Watch any good crime movie and if you can't tell the difference then you probably shouldn't be talking about writing.
    Crying about the authenticity of what words they use in a video game then suggesting people watch a "good crime movie" to see whats real is hilarious.

Word is that the preload will happen on the 8th and come in at around 80GB. Then there will be a day 1 patch of unknown size on the 10th.

The cyberpunk genre was heavily inspired by the 80s, which is why Japan is always so prominent in it and not China. It isn't wholly influenced by it, though there is a lot of retro-futurism in it.

Hype was pretty much completely gone for some time, but now that we get closer to release i do feel excited again. Though i will always and forever be salty that it didn't get to be Shadowrun. I tried to get over it, but i can't, and it'll probably influence my perception of the game and sour it a little bit.

There have already been Shadowrun games though. There hasn't been any for the Cyberpunk universe as devised by Mike Pondsmith.

Just under ten days to go!

10+ Year Old Account

5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

A short video showcasing photomode.

Praise the Sun and JoJo references. Dear god why/it's amazing.
    Also, expect all the under skirt photos made.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Less than a week... For now.. Amagad.

Hope it gets delayed on the 9th at 11:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Hope it gets delayed on the 9th at 11:58 PM.
    Jokes on them, I'll already be playing it by then. 7:00 PM unlock time, baby!

If the leak is true there is a 60fps option for Xbox One X and PS4 Pro. So that means if you have a Series X or PS5 you will likely get to play the game at a near if not outright locked 60fps.

Legit makes me happy if true and means my choice to play this on PS5 was the correct one.

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if that option is there for next gen owners and the game don't get anywhere near 60fps. Even more so after seeing that Xbox One X gameplay that clearly couldn't hold 30fps.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2020-12-05 at 02:47 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    If the leak is true there is a 60fps option for Xbox One X and PS4 Pro. So that means if you have a Series X or PS5 you will likely get to play the game at a near if not outright locked 60fps.

Legit makes me happy if true and means my choice to play this on PS5 was the correct one.

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if that option is there for next gen owners and the game don't get anywhere near 60fps. Even more so after seeing that Xbox One X gameplay that clearly couldn't hold 30fps.
    Yes well, Miles Morales on PS5 also has 60fps options, but it doesn't have all the cool graphics on it. Which is super disappointing for a next gen.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

oh joy california gets the game far earlier than the rest of the world. Cant wait for spoilers spammed everything from every streamer under the sun who lives there.

5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Yes well, Miles Morales on PS5 also has 60fps options, but it doesn't have all the cool graphics on it. Which is super disappointing for a next gen.
    Ok and?

Even a 3080 isn't going to give you 4k/60fps with all the graphics maxed out. You will always have to choose performance or graphics.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2020-12-05 at 03:33 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Well, you won't hit 60fps with RTX on even on PC without making sacrifices and most people would rather just turn it off at that point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    oh joy california gets the game far earlier than the rest of the world. Cant wait for spoilers spammed everything from every streamer under the sun who lives there.
    It's a global release IIRC. Same time for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post

my god dude, in every single thread you bring up the xbox one x. you have an obsession.

this game will likely play perfect on both consoles. like all others.