10+ Year Old Account

[Movies] So I just watched the Boy in the striped pajamas.

I'm not ashamed to admit that I a grown mad just cried. Such a good and sad movie. I wish it would have ended better, but that wasn't just a movie.. that was real life and things like that happen. I think a movie/book like this teaches us to never let this kind of thing happen again. I'm ashamed of the human race today.

Shindlers list made me cry, but its one of my favorite movies because of how well it shows how wrong people were back then, and how its effected the world today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hm I have heard of that movie, but Im not sure i ive seen it.

It's the one about the Holocaust right?

I saw this movie, although I saw it from a different angle. More along the lines of stupid people get whats coming.

Stupid Nazi A- that can't keep his mouth shut
    Stupid Nazi B- that is too busy with his work and has zero foresight.

It was a good movie, but I didnt really see where the lesson was to the viewer (other than be quiet and watch your kids). More of an insiders view of the holocaust.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tayona View Post
    I saw this movie, although I saw it from a different angle. More along the lines of stupid people get whats coming.

Stupid Nazi A- that can't keep his mouth shut
    Stupid Nazi B- that is too busy with his work and has zero foresight.

It was a good movie, but I didnt really see where the lesson was to the viewer (other than be quiet and watch your kids). More of an insiders view of the holocaust.
    The innocence of the boys is what made the movie. I dont really feel sorry for the parents. Not the best movie ever, but very good imo. Take the boys out of the movie though, and it would be just another generic movie.