Quote Originally Posted by fguru482 View Post
    That didnt deserve an infraction btw

Anyone have the opener for demo 6.0
    Same as 5.4.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fguru482 View Post
    That didnt deserve an infraction btw

Anyone have the opener for demo 6.0
    Prepot -> Precast Soulfire -> Doomguard -> Hand of Gul'dan -> Corruption -> Berserking / Dark Soul / On Use Cooldowns -> Imp Swarm -> Hand of Gul'dan -> Metamorphosis -> Doom -> 2 Demonbolts.

Quote Originally Posted by Santoisms View Post
    Prepot -> Precast Soulfire -> Doomguard -> Hand of Gul'dan -> Corruption -> Berserking / Dark Soul / On Use Cooldowns -> Imp Swarm -> Hand of Gul'dan -> Metamorphosis -> Doom -> 2 Demonbolts.
    Imp Swarm it's a dps gain in 6.0, was buffed or something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by JV Chequer View Post
    Was wondering if there was math indicating that it is IN fact a gain

Quote Originally Posted by JV Chequer View Post
    It basically allows you the fury gen needed to your 2 Doombolts inside the window required for Dark Soul. If you don't use it you don't have the fury possible to do it last I tried it.

Thanks Zinnin for keeping this guide current and informative throughout this expansion. It's been a great help for me to improve my game play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veesh View Post
    Thanks Zinnin for keeping this guide current and informative throughout this expansion. It's been a great help for me to improve my game play.
    Well the guy in the post above you just released the WoD itteration of this thread so hopefully that's just as useful to you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veesh View Post
    No problem man, I trust Woz will be able to take over and do a great job. GL in WoD!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinnin View Post
    No problem man, I trust Woz will be able to take over and do a great job. GL in WoD!
    So what's your situation then, will you still be playing or?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsteel View Post
    So what's your situation then, will you still be playing or?
    I won't be playing at a high level anymore, outside of that I haven't really decided.

I won't be playing at a high level anymore, outside of that I haven't really decided.
    I hope you find the time to stick around I'll surely miss the amount of work you did for Demo.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Best of luck with your new job : )

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry to hear you go, hope everything works out for you and you come back soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zevoa View Post
    Best of luck with your new job : )
    Thanks man, I am enjoying it so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Santoisms View Post
    Sorry to hear you go, hope everything works out for you and you come back soon.
    I'll be around, I just won't be posting theorycrafting stuff anymore.

Deleted
    So is most people going demo on wednesday? Will it be better than destro affliction?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathari View Post
    So is most people going demo on wednesday? Will it be better than destro affliction?
    I've simmed my own toon every few builds the past week or 2 on Single target and Destro/Demo are always very close together for me, last one I did they were 3% apart in Destro favour.

Given that small difference I'm just going to play Demo and try and get a feel for it as much as I can, with a Destro off spec in case I find that I'm holding people back with my experimentation.

With more theorycrafting and discussion and possible last minute changes by Blizzard in tuning things might change but I'm going to stay these 2 specs in WoD unless logic suggests I need an Affliction spec in place of either of the other 2. I'm an Affliction fanboy, but the other 2 specs seem to line up better in terms of compatible gear at the moment, and frankly snapshot removal annoys me every time I play some Affliction on Beta, so it's probably best for my enjoyment if I don't have to play Affliction this tier and have a chance to get to terms with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape View Post
    What's up my warlock biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttcccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeesss ssssssssss?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

Infracted for spam.
    I'm sorry, I was just so happy to be back. :x WoW expansions are major life milestones. Vanilla/TBC/WotLK was our youth....Cata/MoP/WoD is the best of times, the worst of times. It won't be the same without that wanker Gherkin to argue with.
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

10+ Year Old Account
    With Mists in the rearviewmirror it is time for this guide to come to a close too and move discussion on to the WoD version of this guide found here:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Warlock-Guide

Any Demonology Warlock discussion or questions can now be done in that thread while this one gets closed to prevent discussion taking place in 2 places.

CLOSED.