Looking to have fun in some low lvl bgs.....

Hello all, i got some free time coming up, and im wanting to mess around with low lvl BGs basically 10-50ish. And im just curious right now what class would dominate better. A warrior or a priest. Will have all heirlooms. Ty in advance

Side note. if u have a better suggestion for a class just say. I have all the heirlooms for leather cloth and plate. but dont wanna play a rogue or druid.

15+ Year Old Account
    I would go as disc priest for lowest lvls anyway. Still pretty good dps while VERY hard to kill.

thats my biggest worry as a disc priest is how often i can be on the attack and for it to actually do something. About what lvl does that priest dps go away as disc?

Disc priests are awesome. You can do good damage and the damage will heal yourself for 50% of the damage done or an ally for 100%, at level 38 that is. But if you're teaming is being slaughtered you should probably weave in some shields/hots and perhaps some bigger healers before starting to dps again.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne