Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Reqq View Post
    Having a child is like a free pass to troll RL situations.. I just give him juice, put him in social settings and watch him annoy the fuck out of everyone, it's glorious.
    Just wait until you're old. I'm eagerly awaiting the days where I can be racist in public without everyone thinking I'm a nut.

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    I am a teacher in training and honestly wtf is wrong with people saying such bad stuff about children. :O
    Nothing is wrong with them. It's just like some people find metal(or rap, or country, or whatever) awesome, and others find it unlistenable garbage. Just like some people find Family Guy(or the 3 Stooges or Friends or whatever) hilarious, and others find it mind-numbingly stupid. Just like some people love going to the range and firing off 500 rounds at a piece of paper, while others never want to touch a gun in their lives. Just like some people's ideal meal is a big juicy sirloin steak, while others find the idea of eating meat repulsive. There's nothing "wrong" with any of those views, it's simply a matter of not everyone likes the same things.

The kids I meet are awesome for the most part, all of them seem to like me for some reason so I don't have to deal with the annoying side of things which I know others have to, esp parents. The bad thing with kids liking you is that they try to get your attention all the time which admittetly can be annoying, but it doesn't killl me if it's just for one day or so.

When me and my gf are babysitting for her older sister for example they pretty much always behave, they are curious of course and ask a shit ton of questions and want attention all the time but they listen to shit you got to tell them and they do behave.
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2013-01-12 at 07:11 AM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post

I don't really speak to my mother because she sided with my father all the time. My father was rather abusive verbally. :\
    Only thing he cared about was good grades in school pretty much, not how I was feeling or such. Was left to get by on my own most of the time, didn't have them telling me what I could and couldn't do.
    /sympathies

I can empathise with that - my mother's quite like your father, only cares about grades. I didn't have two of them to deal with though; my father mostly ignores me. Not the son he wanted apparently.
    Last edited by semaphore; 2013-01-12 at 09:34 AM.

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't hate kids, I hate the parents who don't pay attention or socialize them. Obviously a baby can't be socialized, but it can have it's need met.

Quote Originally Posted by cousinit1686 View Post
    Everyone can say how much they 'hate' kids, until the day comes and your woman gets the + on the strip, and your world gets shot into space.
    That day came already. We chose not to keep it.

Deleted
    Loud, stubborn, messy, ugly, time consuming and expensive. Their reaction to the slightest thing that annoys them is crying and screaming at the top of their lungs.

I don't like children and never will. I wish I'd be gay right now.

The worst thing about babies...... being in the same train cart or aircraft compartment with them. The screams drives me mad.
    This is the reason I started to dislike children actually. Screaming, shouting, crying, running for 6 hours straight. They also seem to be aware than they can get away with anything because they are coddled to death by society.
    Last edited by mmoc0f233d9eb1; 2013-01-12 at 09:29 AM.

I don't really hate kids, but I will never want to have a own child.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Because it generally takes 20 years before they stop being retarded.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

I mean, I see people on these forums talking about kids and babys like they are sent from Hell to make their lives miserable.
    I am a teacher in training and honestly wtf is wrong with people saying such bad stuff about children. :O
    You were a kid too you know.
    Of course they can be annoying be they can also be endearing and nice + polite.
    Often times I am stunned by what they score on certain tests which I have to check.
    And I am a man by the way, so no stereotypical woman who is crazy about kids.
    Not too fond of children in general BUT the ones I'm close.
    My nephew is awesome, hes 2 yo and everytime I go to my sister's house he has learned something new or a new word, its just amazing to see how he progresses so fast.

My boss also has 2 children wich I see on a daily basis, the boy is 7 and the girl is 10 month old, while the boy can be a little annoying sometimes, the girl makes my day when shes all smiles and giggles.

The other uneducated, annoying little devils that I see around makes me wanna spank their parents.

---------- Post added 2013-01-12 at 07:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Melanieshaman View Post
    I don't hate kids, I hate the parents who don't pay attention or socialize them. Obviously a baby can't be socialized, but it can have it's need met.
    ^ sums it up how I feel.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by namelessone View Post
    I don't hate children. What I DO hate, is young mommies who won't shut up about their "precious little angels". GAH! We all know you you had a kid and you love it very much, now can we please FOR THE LOVE OF GOD have another conversation topic?

As to why people have children - I think it's biological. Children are continuation of your genetic material. People with really bad genetic material are "programmed" not to want kids to avoid passing bad genes. Just my theory.

Your theory is bad. Assuming you have bad genes, the so called bad genes come from your parents with bad genes which decided to make a child, which is you, the guy with the bad genes. You cannot pass genes, even the bad ones, without having children. It's not like a father with good genes decides one day to say "here son, today I decided to buy you some bad genes. Enjoy them."

I want to headdesk now.
    Last edited by mmoc0f233d9eb1; 2013-01-12 at 09:30 AM.

Deleted
    Hey em, seriously?

I mean you don't have to like kids.

BUt the very first comment and all the people who agree with such a not thought out and to be honest a no-sense-making response: hahaha

It's a comparison that makes absolutely no sense in the slightests, diarrhea and kids..... silly people, we get it you don't like them, but at least make a decent argument.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey em, seriously?

I mean you don't have to like kids.

BUt the very first comment and all the people who agree with such a not thought out and to be honest a no-sense-making response: hahaha

It's a comparison that makes absolutely no sense in the slightests, diarrhea and kids..... silly people, we get it you don't like them, but at least make a decent argument.
    Makes perfect sense.

I don't like kids, I don't like diarrhea.
    I don't want kids, I don't want diarrhea.
    I don't want to be near kids, I don't want to be near diarrhea.

Could keep going...
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Makes perfect sense.

I don't like kids, I don't like diarrhea.
    I don't want kids, I don't want diarrhea.
    I don't want to be near kids, I don't want to be near diarrhea.

Could keep going...
    He said he would rather have diarrhea for the rest of his life which I highly doubt, it shows desperation of how much he wants to say: I don't like kids.

No, does not make perfect sense.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't discriminate, I hate everyone equally!
    "Oh, wretched ephemeral race, children of chance and misery, why do you compel me to tell you what it would be more expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach; not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is --- to die soon." Silenus

10+ Year Old Account
    He said he would rather have diarrhea for the rest of his life which I highly doubt, it shows desperation of how much he wants to say: I don't like kids.

No, does not make perfect sense.
    One can be treated with a pill and the other can't.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

He said he would rather have diarrhea for the rest of his life
    Uhh, where? I never saw anyone say that, but it is a 14 page thread and I may have missed it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Uhh, where? I never saw anyone say that, but it is a 14 page thread and I may have missed it.
    First comment. :P

First comment. :P
    I repeat, where? According to you, "He said he would rather have diarrhea for the rest of his life"

This is the first comment:
    "And imo saying things like "You were a kid too you know." is like saying "Hey you've had diarrhea once too you know", doesn't mean you have to like it."

Maybe my eyesight isn't as good as it was a few years ago, but I still don't see him saying anything about having diarrhea for the rest of his life.