IT achievement points

http://evilrouters.net/achievement-unlocked/ Couldnt find if anyone posted this before in searching threads but I thought Id throw it out there there some pretty good and humorous ones and I feel alot of people in this section of the forums have unlocked quite a few.
    CPU:i5 4670k@4.3Ghz GPU:Gigabyte GTX760 WF3 Mobo:Asrock Z87E-ITX RAM:8Gb GSkill Ares@1600MhzCase:Atomic Orange Bit Fenix Prodigy Cooling: Corsair H100i HDD:1Tb WD Cav Black SSD: Samsung 830 128Gb PSU:Seasonic M2II620 KB:Razer Black Widow Mouse:Razer Naga 2014

10+ Year Old Account
    lets see, i have:

Brainfart
    By Stallman's foot
    Cheapskate
    Dammit, Jim
    Dodged a Bullet There
    Double Jeopardy
    Good morning, could you...
    Hey man got a question for ya...
    hypochondriac
    I think we're a clone now
    Incorrect Answer
    It works better when it's on
    Maybe this one?
    Politics
    Some are more equal than others
    Three Words
    Tube Blockage
    Upload the Microsoft
    WAH
    Whisky Tango Foxtrot
    You've got mail
    Computer Guy
    Deal with it
    Fight fire with fire
    Just checking in
    Line cutter (worse when user calls your boss after submitting a ticket)
    Oh hey
    One more thing
    "thats odd"
    Escape

Arise serpentor Arise
    Brainfart
    By Stallmans foot
    Christ what an asshole
    Dammit Jim
    Denied
    Double Jeopardy
    Good morning could you
    Have you tried turning off and on again
    Hypochondraic
    Im an expert really
    Insanity
    It works better when its on
    Maybe this one
    one more thing
    Patron Saint of the computers
    self closing ticket
    stars are aligned
    tag
    tube blockage
    upload the microsoft
    vroom

Not sure about the in progresses if ive completed them but have had alot of numbers. Good ol IT department with the government.

Yeah this got passed around work the other day and it was pretty funny how many achievements were unlocked when we had a discussion about it lol.
    CPU:i5 4670k@4.3Ghz GPU:Gigabyte GTX760 WF3 Mobo:Asrock Z87E-ITX RAM:8Gb GSkill Ares@1600MhzCase:Atomic Orange Bit Fenix Prodigy Cooling: Corsair H100i HDD:1Tb WD Cav Black SSD: Samsung 830 128Gb PSU:Seasonic M2II620 KB:Razer Black Widow Mouse:Razer Naga 2014

All except the office / job based ones :P (done most for friends/family etc)

Especially; "Well, there's your problem right there".
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

I've never even held an IT job, but am a computer science major and know a decent amount about computers. I just have such a computer-illiterate side of my family (my mom's) that I have to experience some retarded things rather frequently. My aunt got a Nexus 7 recently, and she texted me (note: texting from old people is about as grammatically-correct as texting from a teenage girl) asking if her Nexus 7 had a camera. My mind immediately went "DO YOU SEE A CAMERA?"

10+ Year Old Account
    I have more of those then I care to admit, and I've accumulated most of them within the last 6 months at this job. Whats that tell you? LoL
    Quote Originally Posted by noteworthynerd View Post
    But hey, we're just strangers on the Internet with decades of combined IT and computer building experience, what do we know?