Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can explain the most complicated stuff to a 5 year old, it'll take me 20 secs to make him understand it fully. Which is also why I'm studying to become a science teacher.
    I cant handle being treated unfairly or seeing others beeing treated as such, I act on this instantly all the time - I like to think this is a quality.
    I like juice

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    I'm realistic enough not to lie even for the purpose of this thread.
    OT: I get to be friends with Mione. <3

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm an encyclopedia of gaming trivia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Is this thread supposed to function as an ego boost? Oh, all right.

I'm intelligent. I'd like to think I'm not boring. I know how to listen properly. I'm good at verbal skills and foreign languages. And yeah, the last one is really an achievement considering my language is Slavic and the fact that I speak and write English better than my English teachers or any other Croat, for that matter, that I've ever met.

I have a very intelligent and powerful brain, and an equally powerful singing voice.
    Once you go troll, you never reroll. -heard on cynicalbrit.com. Epic.

Deleted
    they say im sweet, kind and caring... xD

Quote Originally Posted by Damsbo View Post
    I can explain the most complicated stuff to a 5 year old, it'll take me 20 secs to make him understand it fully. Which is also why I'm studying to become a science teacher.
    I cant handle being treated unfairly or seeing others beeing treated as such, I act on this instantly all the time - I like to think this is a quality.
    Wish you best of luck with teaching job, but as a warning, kids having problems in school in the majority of cases its not because the teacher isnt good, its because the kid couldnt care less about what is being taught :P

Deleted
    Passionate and creative introvert.

I'm thankful it only has to be two things.. the list is pretty short, I'm loyal to those I care about & I'm a good listener.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

Deleted
    I know when to stop drinking.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am a priestess of the Great Mother.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    Wish you best of luck with teaching job, but as a warning, kids having problems in school in the majority of cases its not because the teacher isnt good, its because the kid couldnt care less about what is being taught :P
    Talking from experience (I come from where Damsbo lives), it mostly has to do with their general attitude and lack of respect for school and authorities, so a teacher they can actually talk to and who has great knowledge/tools is usually the one who gets through to them and inspires them to not slack around. I guess this applies to many other places as well

---

Something positive, huh? I've heard that I'm quite honest and understanding (as in it takes a lot to shock me or get me to hate someone) compared to others when I talk to people in private. Of course it feels natural to me, but I take it as a compliment
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    I know when to stop drinking.
    Oh, and this

Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    I´m sportive and kind.

My humour is terrible though...
    hey hey hey watch it buddy. ur beautiful now stop saying bad things about urself and ur probably funny...

OT: im...handsome and funny. Don't believe me? just ask my mom bro

Deleted
    My god, been reading this and when ever I read some posts, it feels like I'm reading the Jedi code or something, like, from the KOTOR games, I can't stop thinking of that. xD

So weird.

Anyway, I'll say again, I'm funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a fairly good skier and I tend to be a "live and let live" type of person.
    Putin khuliyo

I'm good with Kids, and rarely hold grudges.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    Is this thread supposed to function as an ego boost? Oh, all right.
    Ego boost? Maybe, but what's wrong with that?

Personally with all the cynicism, opinion bashing, depressive tendencies and biased bullshit slamming you see on this site, a thread like this is absolutely welcomed in my opinion. The people who sincerely have good things to say about themselves didn't need the ego boost in the first place. We're just capitalizing on a glorious opportunity to spread the awesomeness for the sake of humanity.

*vigorous suspender snap*
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

I have a big heart that lives on my sleeve!

I'm an intellectual giant.

Deleted
    i own dem noobs.