<Get Slammin> - Top US 10 man recruiting exceptional disc priest

Greetings,

<Get Slammin> is a newly established 10 man raiding guild on the server Illidan. Although we are a new name, many of our players have competed at a top US level for many years, and have achieved many top US kills with different guilds. We decided to come together as a 10 man guild because of a less stressful raiding environment, and also to raid with friends. Where did the players of <Get Slammin> come from? Half of the guild has achieved 16/16 HM with top US 25 man guilds, and the other half of the guild is from top US 10 man guilds, or returning raiders who have taken a break from the game. Our goal, to raid a relatively light schedule while still pursing a top rank in the 10-man bracket. We expect players to perform at high and competitive level, while still having a relaxed raiding environment, and enjoying the game with friends.

Raid Times: Mon-Thurs 7 CST - 11 CST (Illidan Server Time)
    Extra raid days are not mandatory.

What are we recruiting? Currently we are in high need of a disc priest to solidify our roster for the rest of the tier, as well as for Thunder King progression. Disc priests are extremely powerful right now, and we expect this player to be a mastery of his/her class, and to perform at a very high level under difficult circumstances.
    We are also recruiting any exceptional applicant.

If you have any questions about the guild, or are interested in joining, you can get in touch with us at these battletags/real ID

mr.jelgo@yahoo.com
    Iggy#1548

P.S. our guild will show up under the name <Merc> We purchased this guild and are currently in the process of a name change.
    Check my achievements bruh.

bumpin' and bumpin'

exceptional disc priests/players get in contact with me.

bumpin' bumpin'

123 123 123

321 321 321

123 123 123

321 321 321