Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Shouting (only when really angry). Counting to 10.
    And punching random stuff (walls, tree's, random stuff that is in my way). I rarelly punch humans (only out of self defence).

I either bottle it up or savagely beat a pillow. Usually helps.

Deleted
    Used to hop on my motorcycle and drive around for a while.
    Also there are some songs that can reliably clear my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    You snap mice!? Do they squeak in protest before you commit the horrible act??

/jk
    Sometimes, most of the time I get their neck though. Lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9qvCTdBLDs

How can you not smile when you watch that?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLVU-DL2-gs

How did this thread became about Indians all of a sudden? Oo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    I throw stuff.
    I bet your fits are something to behold.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    I bet your fits are something to behold.

I can throw things! Don't underestimate me!

Deleted

I immediately had to think of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdfmQdZAaE8

(sorry for crap quality)

I usually just swear.

Rarely angry.

The only thing that generally can make me angry is games, and then I just forget about it and go do something else. Oh, I swear too.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

I reason with myself. And after I feel stupid for getting mad. Makes for a great laugh!

10+ Year Old Account
    Play Battlefield 3 and scream when things don't go my way, I guess that makes me angrier... Youtube - fail videos/ellen..
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

I used to punch through doors. Now, I try to breathe deeply and calm down, while walking deep furrows into the floor, and maybe illustrate the situation to my girlfriend, embellished by a myriad of creative curses, obscenities and maledictions. I usually end up being miserable and in a shit mood for the rest of the day. I'm not very good in dealing with anger.

I don't get angry over pointless and stupid shit anymore, though. Usually serious stuff and people's stupidity with which they sabotage my life - be it officials, colleagues or whatever other idiots may be out there.

Don't really have much of a temper to lose. What's the point of getting mad at something you likely have no control over anyway? One day I was having a particularly unpleasant day, and later, during our DS raid, another priest Lifegripped me while I was eating buff food, RIGHT before I got my buff, and RIGHT before combat started (Heroic ship). Needless to say, I was slightly aggravated, and let a couple of "fucks" slip by in vent. But since I'm rarely ever angry, my guild thought I was pissed the hell off, and they were all like "woah!"

However, if nothing's going right that day, sometimes walking along the streets in Grand Theft Auto IV and causing as much havoc as possible is pretty good therapy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

10+ Year Old Account

I didn't say that. I just said it'd be something fun to behold as long as I'm not the target!
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

•) Going outside for a long walk helps. Gets you away from the problem

•) Taking a deep breath and shutting your thoughts off for around 1 - 3 minutes helps. There's no such thing as "anger"... just your thoughts. You need to take back control, to take you back to "zero-balance". Turning off ALL thoughts for a minute or three can REALLY help with that.

•) Watching an episode of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (or any non-cynical comedy). It helps to get you out of the world you're currently letting yourself get trapped in, and into a much sillier happy world... particularly watch one episode that might be related to why you're angry. :P

•) Go take a nap. I can't tell you how many times I've gone to sleep angry about something, to waken to laugh about it the next day at how silly it was.

•) Complete a long-delayed task, or try something new. Anger = you feel you have no control. Doing things gives you identity and control.

•) All of the above have a key element - getting away from what's making you angry and from THINKING about what's making you angry, and putting you back into control of your world. That's the key...

I throw on loud music and lose myself in video games. A couple hours go by and I completely forget what I was mad about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eat. It's a delicious and awful cycle.

And no, I'm not a fatty -.-
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post

•) Complete a long-delayed task, or try something new. Anger = you feel you have no control. Doing things gives you identity and control.
    This is actually a pretty good advice, there's truth to this.

Throw my pillow at the wall