Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    rawr
    how is everypony this fine morning?
    rawrrrr goldy! \o/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    Actually they did the Mane6 team was using copyrighted material w/o permission hasbro could have stopped them from the start (i will admit it was a dick move toshut it down after letting them get so far though) also good morning everypony how are we all doing on this fine day?
    For that matter then, everything MLP related should shut down too.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    rawr
    how is everypony this fine morning?

doing great here as always and you?

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Deleted
    back to lurking, i need to take care of my sims

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    I dont know, but I think Aryd went to sleep. So everypony get on his Skype and just poke him constantly.
    13:22 - Aryd: Mhm, ugh I cant think right now, I might go take a nap actually, my head is burning

I think he did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erio View Post
    So, I was wondering, if I commented on some japanese artist's profile and said something like "aishiteru yo", would he get scared and ignore me?
    No, he'd tell you to fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    rawrrrr goldy! \o/
    *bites Zenora*
    <3

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Thunder View Post
    For that matter then, everything MLP related should shut down too.

they cant shut everything down so they go for the big names MLP fighting is magic the MLP online game and so forth.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    13:22 - Aryd: Mhm, ugh I cant think right now, I might go take a nap actually, my head is burning

I think he did.
    Nooo!

* Gently shoves the sleeping Aryd

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    *Looks around suspiciously*

Come by my place in an hour and we'll talk
    An hour has passed.
    ... where is your place?

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erio View Post
    So, I was wondering, if I commented on some japanese artist's profile and said something like "aishiteru yo", would he get scared and ignore me?
    Quote Originally Posted by -nevan View Post
    maybe if you said it in english or just said you like his work, so it doesn't look like you're trying too hard, it would sound less "creepy"
    I'd pretty much agree. "Aishiteru" is kind of a strong love word. It's like "I truly love you" versus "I kind of have a crush on you" in English. You're also talking about him directly rather than his work. And "I love you" is a little more creepy from someone you don't know than "I love your work".

On an unrelated note, hi everypony

Quote Originally Posted by frelo View Post
    An hour has passed.
    ... where is your place?
    Right over here... by that alley.

Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    Except they probably did have a reason.
    But in reality, Mane6 were in no way competing with Hasbro, and the project would probably make some characters more popular, leading to more purchasing of toys, if anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    they cant shut everything down so they go for the big names MLP fighting is magic the MLP online game and so forth.
    Have they shut down any big name artists yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

Hai Ternal!

Let's make pizza for breakfast!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    But in reality, Mane6 were in no way competing with Hasbro, and the project would probably make some characters more popular, leading to more purchasing of toys, if anything.
    I'm not sure Hasbro really wants a fighting game to advertise for their franchise, though. Seems counter to the whole "love and tolerance" thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    Hai Ternal!

Let's make pizza for breakfast!
    Hi Thor! And yes, pizza sounds like the best breakfast evarrrr!!!! <3

What's your favorite kind of pizza? My favorites are plain ol' pepperoni, or Hawaiian (ham and pineapple) every once in a while. Or pizza with bacon on it, because face it, you can't go wrong with bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    I'm not sure Hasbro really wants a fighting game to advertise for their franchise, though. Seems counter to the whole "love and tolerance" thing.
    And if they did, maybe they've got some other game in the works and don't want FiM to contest with them?

Hello! Hi!
    I don't get it.™

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    Hello! Hi!
    It's teh Naro! Hi teh Naro! <3

Yes, that is true.

What's your favorite kind of pizza? My favorites are plain ol' pepperoni, or Hawaiian (ham and pineapple) every once in a while. Or pizza with bacon on it, because face it, you can't go wrong with bacon.
    Gosh dang it darn! Now I need a pizza too.
    I don't get it.™

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -nevan View Post
    maybe if you said it in english or just said you like his work, so it doesn't look like you're trying too hard, it would sound less "creepy"
    I'd pretty much agree. "Aishiteru" is kind of a strong love word. It's like "I truly love you" versus "I kind of have a crush on you" in English. You're also talking about him directly rather than his work. And "I love you" is a little more creepy from someone you don't know than "I love your work".

oh well, I just said *好きです. Hope he won't be creeped out.

Ooh, the best one I've eaten is from a local Pizza bakery. They've got this fantastic thick bun and the crust is just lovely. Then, they add an italian taco sauce with meat, lots of cheese. Then when it's been cooked, they add some lettuce on top and serve it with the most wonderful dressing of all time.
    Seriously, I've been trying to get the recipe for that dressing for years. They refuse to give it out, and since they don't have any other restaurants anywhere there's nothing on the net.