Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Ohai thar Koh, fancy seeing you here.

It shouldn't have taken me this long to post again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    omg omg omg omg *dies of cuteness*
    :3

Woah. What is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    >Shadow Labrys

lel
    >Implying shes not the best character

Have you even played Arena?

Lovely, a new thread! How's everypony? ^.^

Look how cute this sleeping dog is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post
    Sometimes. Mobile Steam doesn't seem to have the same offline problems as on the computer, so I can tell people they're offline from my iPad so they can reset themselves.
    mobile can turn normal off or something like that, its a known bug but they havent been able to fix it

~*edit*~ 100th post \o/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post

[img]https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/305202_10200470492111373_1877093469_n.jpg[img]
    Still took me a while to figure out it was a dog, even though you said.

Deleted

[img]https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/305202_10200470492111373_1877093469_n.jpg[]
    oh my oh my

kek, naughty

Why do you always change threads while I'm asleep D: Is it that you don't want me finding out?
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia View Post
    Why do you always change threads while I'm asleep D: Is it that you don't want me finding out?
    we still wuv woo!!!

I think I stared at the blanket for an entire like, two minutes, expecting some random face or something to be there. I've watched too many horror movies...

Good morning Caitlyn-chan

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    I think I stared at the blanket for an entire like, two minutes, expecting some random face or something to be there. I've watched too many horror movies...
    I think it takes insane bravery to be able to comfortably get to sleep with one of your legs hanging over the edge of the bed.

took me a bit to notice there was a new thread, and I was awake when it happened

Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    we still wuv woo!!!
    You know, you were in my dream. It was weird. What happened, was I had been talking to you and Seely on Steam about stuff that I have forgotten now, but then I had to go out with a friend, and apparently there was a war happening like 5 minutes drive from me, so we were helping with that, then me and him got into a massive argument over... racism I think, or something like that, and then we drove home. When I got home you were playing Planetside 2 and mentioning how you knew what I meant by the deploy system was weird, and then Seely was playing Mafia Wars, I think, except an fps version of it that wasn't browser based, and then I talked to him for a while. It was interesting.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    I think it takes insane bravery to be able to comfortably get to sleep with one of your legs hanging over the edge of the bed.
    Munsters can't get you if all body parts are protected by the blanket barrier.

Deleted
    You know, you were in my dream. It was weird. What happened, was I had been talking to you and Seely on Steam about stuff that I have forgotten now, but then I had to go out with a friend, and apparently there was a war happening like 5 minutes drive from me, so we were helping with that, then me and him got into a massive argument over... racism I think, or something like that, and then we drove home. When I got home you were playing Planetside 2 and mentioning how you knew what I meant by the deploy system was weird, and then Seely was playing Mafia Wars, I think, except an fps version of it that wasn't browser based, and then I talked to him for a while. It was interesting.
    and i thought i had weird dreams....

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Good morning Caitlyn-chan
    a) it begins with a "K", b) I don't like being called "chan"

Other than that, good morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    Just having your legs out from underneath you're doona/duvet or blanket is crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    took me a bit to notice there was a new thread, and I was awake when it happened
    Yeah, well, I'm very noticeful.