10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Wait. You can make 2 pizzas last a whole week? I eat an entire large pizza in 30 minutes usually.
    Well, this is from the perspective of me having to live on $10 for food for a week. Normally I have two or three slices per meal, but if it's the only thing I get to eat that week, I can easily make it last and still have all three meals each day.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

10+ Year Old Account
    currently incarnated as a human on the planet earth
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Keenalicious
    Frey, master of the necrophien abyss.

thousands of points if you get that reference
    Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    Actually had a guy randomly get eaten by rats, couldn't be arsed to restart so I went through the entire game with 1 kill.
    I'm such a savage.
    I don't blame you. Almost getting to the end of the level, only to have someone you knocked out get eaten is the worst.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security, will deserve neither and lose both. --Benjamin Franklin

Deleted
    Yea huh! ;_;
    Noes! Silly Owl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fucking fanservice episodes

Why do I have this intense urge to make myself a home-made pizza.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    Well, this is from the perspective of me having to live on $10 for food for a week. Normally I have two or three slices per meal, but if it's the only thing I get to eat that week, I can easily make it last and still have all three meals each day.
    Fair enough.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait. You can make 2 pizzas last a whole week? I eat an entire large pizza in 30 minutes usually.
    You and me both.

US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    Why do I have this intense urge to make myself a home-made pizza.
    Because that is a good idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melange View Post
    Actually healthy food doesn't come as cheap as you'd think for being less processed. Less preservatives means it doesn't keep as well and can't be shipped as far. Something like free range chicken means you have to have an absurd amount of land to raise those chickens on, and you have to maintain and pay for all that land. Organic vegetables/fruits have a much lower crop yield compared to their nonorganic brethren because there's no pesticides/insecticides involved, and again, they don't keep as well, can't be shipped as far...

It's not all expensive because the ever-elusive, nebulous they are out to suck all the money from your pockets. There's plenty of legitimate reasons it's more expensive.
    Well who's to say they aren't taking the general price for getting that done and jacking it up even more?

Deleted

too bad Daggi isnt here

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    Well who's to say they aren't taking the general price for getting that done and jacking it up even more?
    Who's to say they aren't doing that for processed food? I'm not trying to take sides, just help people consider things from multiple angles, not just their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Solazz View Post
    The artist drew her a lot like Saber, though.

Maybe that's why I liked it so much.
    Yeah I noticed.

Is very cute.
    I don't get it.™

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    You and me both.

[IMG]http://th00.deviantart.net/fs70/200H/i/2012/259/b/a/heroicos_brohoof_by_flyingdoombunny-d5eyrg1.png[/IG]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keenaxe View Post
    Frey, master of the necrophien abyss.

thousands of points if you get that reference

I don't blame you. Almost getting to the end of the level, only to have someone you knocked out get eaten is the worst.
    Then Frey gets 0 points

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Because that is a good idea.
    My dad taught me a kickass recipe for the pizza sauce.
    I don't get it.™

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually healthy food doesn't come as cheap as you'd think for being less processed. Less preservatives means it doesn't keep as well and can't be shipped as far. Something like free range chicken means you have to have an absurd amount of land to raise those chickens on, and you have to maintain and pay for all that land. Organic vegetables/fruits have a much lower crop yield compared to their nonorganic brethren because there's no pesticides/insecticides involved, and again, they don't keep as well, can't be shipped as far...

It's not all expensive because the ever-elusive, nebulous they are out to suck all the money from your pockets. There's plenty of legitimate reasons it's more expensive.
    The only really effective way to do it is to have your own organic garden. You can buy from a local farmer, but that's usually quite expensive due to the massive amount of effort it takes to run a farm. An example being that the eggs we sell at our farm are several orders of magnitude healthier than ones bought at the store. But we charge $4 a dozen. We have to charge that because we don't make a profit at all by selling them more cheaply.

Satisfying stealth kills are good. I liked FC3 for that reason. But every time I get a chance at one in Dishonored, I end up just knocking him out instead.

Zephyr is such a bad influence on my stabbing habits.
    Yeah I liked Thief 3 for that. I used to entertain my sister for hours by running around and using blind powder on the guards, or vine arrows to choke them. Their dialogue cracked her up without fail.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security, will deserve neither and lose both. --Benjamin Franklin

10+ Year Old Account
    Who's to say they aren't doing that for processed food? I'm not trying to take sides, just help people consider things from multiple angles, not just their own.
    Well of course, I just think the processed food industry likes where they're at now. They're keeping their prices low enough to where people will keep coming back to buy it because it gets them through the week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then Frey gets 0 points
    It's ok. The game it comes from is old and a bit obscure.

Deleted
    So there's this evil elevator in Borderlands 2 in Opportunity that apparently needs another player to push the button so it'd go up. D:

I miss Zenora already ;_;

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?