Deleted
    Guess I'll head to bed at an early time tonight since not streaming Doctor Who.
    Feels weird to be asleep at a normal time.

Good night.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Yozzers folks, something amazing happened today as soon as I got up. My step-dad called and said that a prosecutor has said that we are most likely going to trial for "abusing my mother".

So this is just a fantastic day.

How are all of you doing today?
    What. The. Fuck.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Yozzers folks, something amazing happened today as soon as I got up. My step-dad called and said that a prosecutor has said that we are most likely going to trial for "abusing my mother".

So this is just a fantastic day.

How are all of you doing today?
    wooooow.
    That .. .that's something
    And me? I feel like shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post

Good night.
    Good night Seely!

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia View Post
    I don't understand.

And it's fine to watch an anime if only the weeaboos watch it, but as soon as the non weeaboos in here have seen it it's too mainstream. And Hud, you will never be a weeaboo, no matter how much you try.
    Not very nice to say but i understand im not. Worsened my mood though * sigh* ;_;

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Good night.
    See ya tomorrow Seely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

Deleted

Good night.
    Casual

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Not very nice to say but i understand im not. Worsened my mood though * sigh* ;_;
    It wasn't meant to not be nice, I'm just stating that you can't be weeaboo, you don't act like them in the slightest. WHICH IS A GOOD THING.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

I'm not hipster. Also, I don't use last.fm, too mainstream.
    The internet is too mainstream, I'm posting telepathically.

Deleted
    If an anime appeals to a western audience, chances are I will not like it.
    What animes have you watched so far I'll be glad to show you how little of a hipster you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    You're just jealous that I don't cry easy and therefore can see through the thin veil obscuring the real quality of that anime.
    >Implying catharsis is necessary for enjoyment.
    u whot m8

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    >Implying catharsis is necessary for enjoyment.
    u whot m8
    It is for that anime, it seems. Everyone I've seen who didn't think it was the greatest thing in existence also didn't cry, whereas everyone who did cried at some point while watching it.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello everyone.

Now, I might be a black sheep in the herd here, but I am really against all the pony-stuff. HOWEVER - please hear me out.

This "thing" came along and I thought it would pass. But it would appear as it's something that will stay. So... I've been trying to avoid it like the plague, but I must admit. I am a bit curious what really makes the series so.. popular. Like, is it the story that's good, the characters, the combination, or... In short: Enlighten me about what makes it so popular?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    It is for that anime, it seems. Everyone I've seen who didn't think it was the greatest thing in existence also didn't cry, whereas everyone who did cried at some point while watching it.
    I didn't cry.
    Hypothesis busted.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    What. The. Fuck.
    I said the same. What most likely happened was what happened about a month ago, someone asked my mother if she is being abused by us, even when she wasn't, and said yes, maybe for some attention or not truly getting what she is saying yes to. At that time she said everything from my step-dad, to me, to the nurse, and kept switching it until finally we found out it was the nurse that was doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    wooooow.
    That .. .that's something
    And me? I feel like shit.
    I walked around my house for 2 hours, literally talking to myself over all of this, on how unbelievable this is.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

* pops into the thread, throws her OOT: Master Quest stream link into the room, and runs away.

10+ Year Old Account
    No dubstep kitty! NOOOOOO!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiken3 View Post
    Hello everyone.

Now, I might be a black sheep in the herd here, but I am really against all the pony-stuff. HOWEVER - please hear me out.

This "thing" came along and I thought it would pass. But it would appear as it's something that will stay. So... I've been trying to avoid it like the plague, but I must admit. I am a bit curious what really makes the series so.. popular. Like, is it the story that's good, the characters, the combination, or... In short: Enlighten me about what makes it so popular?
    You really gotta try out a few episodes. Lots of people like it for different reasons. The most common ones you'll hear are "good writing" and "well made characters".
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

10+ Year Old Account
    In other, more important news, it's snowing heavily in the train stream

Hello everyone.

The story is well written, the characters are believable and you can relate to them,, the quality of the animation and music is above amazing, and the fans make amazing art, music and stories.

Also, this is just a fun place to chat in.

Deleted
    Hello everyone.

All of it.
    Story, characters, animation, songs, humour, references.
    One can tell you a lot but easiest thing'd be just to watch it yourself.