10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokom View Post
    Heh, thanks.

Free time can be either good or boring. Thankfully, the internet helps to keep most boredom at bay.
    Hiya Chemist!

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Runeweaver View Post
    I still have yet to get past Patchouli... I hate her stage and those infernal books...
    Try bombing

Quote Originally Posted by GTG13ification View Post
    I still think fire might be the most dangerous enemy for Phyrexians. After all, their blood(?) is oil. It could be blown up, I think. I mean, it is referred to as 'Glistening Oil', so y'know. Still, who knows? I still think Mirrodin should have a positive outcome in the end, it's simply.. Well, epic. ''We will Endure'' or ''The five suns of Mirrodin will never shine upon a Phyrexian world''. I mean, seriously. It gives me chills, every single time.
    The Glistening Oil isn't like actual oil, or else half the plane would have gone boom from a random goblin screwing something up.

I personally don't think Mirrodin will have a good ending, but that is because Phyrexia is pretty much eternal. One drop of oil left means it will only keep mulitplying and growing.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    lol.
    water didn't kill off the entire world, but what it DID do was survive for 666 days! :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keenaxe View Post
    Yep. And I can just meditate if I really run out of things to do.
    Meditation is quite relaxing. I should do it more often, instead of just when I'm feeling stressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Hiya Chemist!
    Hey Frey, how's it goin'?

10+ Year Old Account
    Should I watch Ferris Buelller's Day Off?
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

10+ Year Old Account
    Waaaahhnn....
    I feel drowsy, I'm going to bed. G'night minna!
    Dog Ears FTW

Quote Originally Posted by Leo-Kun View Post
    Waaaahhnn....
    Have a good night Leo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    The Glistening Oil isn't like actual oil, or else half the plane would have gone boom from a random goblin screwing something up.

I personally don't think Mirrodin will have a good ending, but that is because Phyrexia is pretty much eternal. One drop of oil left means it will only keep mulitplying and growing.
    I still don't think the Mirran Resistance will ever die. I mean, there still are smart beings there, maybe a sort of an antidote for the oil is discovered, a magic liquid that reborns the body. Get what I'm saying?

10+ Year Old Account
    currently incarnated as a human on the planet earth
    Meditation is quite relaxing. I should do it more often, instead of just when I'm feeling stressed.
    I usually do it now when I'm doing work that doesn't require me to think. I should probably do more regular sessions, I've gotten out of the habit of doing those. Family doing well?

---------- Post added 2013-02-10 at 07:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    It's ok. But not as amazing as people make it out to be in my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo-Kun View Post
    Waaaahhnn....
    Sleep well.
    Last edited by Keenaxe; 2013-02-11 at 03:20 AM.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security, will deserve neither and lose both. --Benjamin Franklin

10+ Year Old Account

Hey Frey, how's it goin'?
    Good. Yourself?

10+ Year Old Account
    No need to explain it or anything, just a simple yes or no would work. If I'm left to decide, I'll just end up watching some more Scrubs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, why did someone have to remind me of that holiday that is in four (?) days.

Heh, thanks.

Free time can be either good or boring. Thankfully, the internet helps to keep most boredom at bay.
    Take it from me, you can get bored quickly with enough free time. How I wish I had less.
    I still think fire might be the most dangerous enemy for Phyrexians. After all, their blood(?) is oil. It could be blown up, I think. I mean, it is referred to as 'Glistening Oil', so y'know. Still, who knows? I still think Mirrodin should have a positive outcome in the end, it's simply.. Well, epic. ''We will Endure'' or ''The five suns of Mirrodin will never shine upon a Phyrexian world''. I mean, seriously. It gives me chills, every single time.
    So, then, let's just go get Chandra and torch the place.

And Jaya. Is she still alive?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keenaxe View Post
    I usually do it now when I'm doing work that doesn't require me to think. I should probably do more regular sessions, I've gotten out of the habit of doing those. Family doing well?
    Yup. My mom had non-invasive heart surgery back in the Fall, but she's doing well now. Based on my family history it's not looking especially good for my heart or pancreas when I get older, but I'll cross that bridge when I get there :P.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Good. Yourself?
    Pretty good, just doing some reading for school atm. I just turned 21 last week though, so you probably wouldn't approve of my Friday night >_>.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Ugh, why did someone have to remind me of that holiday that is in four (?) days.

Take it from me, you can get bored quickly with enough free time. How I wish I had less.

So, then, let's just go get Chandra and torch the place.

And Jaya. Is she still alive?
    Yeah. And let everyone but the Oxidans die.

Twinkle Twinkle little star, I fucked you bitch and I stole your car

I still don't think the Mirran Resistance will ever die. I mean, there still are smart beings there, maybe a sort of an antidote for the oil is discovered, a magic liquid that reborns the body. Get what I'm saying?
    I bet something to become immune to the oil may be made and that is only if Melira isn't killed at some point that is a definite possibility, but curing is most likely out of the question since any thing that has been corrupted and changed to that degree is impossible. Maybe return their minds to what they used to be, but curing them of whatever the Phyrexian scientists did won't be happening.

Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    Have you ever watched it before?

It was on tv once here and I kinda phased in and out of paying attention to it. Meh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup. My mom had non-invasive heart surgery back in the Fall, but she's doing well now. Based on my family history it's not looking especially good for my heart or pancreas when I get older, but I'll cross that bridge when I get there :P.

Pretty good, just doing some reading for school atm. I just turned 21 last week though, so you probably wouldn't approve of my Friday night >_>.
    If it involved drinking, then NO!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solazz View Post
    Have you ever watched it before?

It was on tv once here and I kinda phased in and out of paying attention to it. Meh.
    Nah, it's on Netflix now and I heard some pretty good things about it. Figured I'd ask to see if anyone else would recommend it. I'm terrible at making decisions when it comes to watching new tv shows/movies. I almost always end up going back to the same tv shows/movies I've already seen for entertainment. So that's why I ask.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm all wet and stuff! :O