Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    all you need to know is peter parker is dead and Doc Oc took over his body and is now a super hero.............im not fucking lying.
    I have to ask my brother about that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Nope go read up on it, short version is that Bucky became a spy for Russia called Winter Soldier.
    I am not really sure who the character is, I was just making up a joke sentence for it.

---------- Post added 2013-01-18 at 01:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparks View Post
    HTTYD actually added Hiccup losing his foot because they were like "Okay, no chance in hell he took down that beast without a scratch," which they turned into symbolism by making it the same side foot that Toothless is missing a tailfin on.
    I had noticed that in the show that they were on the same side. That also explains how the foot came out of nowhere, it seemed weird to me that we hadn't seen any sort of real violence and all of a sudden the main character is missing a foot.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    all you need to know is peter parker is dead and Doc Oc took over his body and is now a super hero.............im not fucking lying.
    Yeah. Fuck Superior Spider-Man, especially this they made it obvious they have an out incase the whole Doc Oc as Spidey doesn't work out in popularity. Marvel is moving towards merging the two story lines together much like a New 52. It's gonna be stupid, but it's happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I have to ask my brother about that one.

I am not really sure who the character is, I was just making up a joke sentence for it.
    Bucky is Captain Americas best friend and side kick in the war, in the closing stages of the war Bucky was lost and was presumed dead.

Hes the one next to Cap

---------- Post added 2013-01-18 at 06:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Yeah. Fuck Superior Spider-Man, especially this they made it obvious they have an out incase the whole Doc Oc as Spidey doesn't work out in popularity. Marvel is moving towards merging the two story lines together much like a New 52. It's gonna be stupid, but it's happening.
    I stoped at Brand New Day because that was big fuck you to the fans.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Bucky is Captain Americas best friend and side kick in the war, in the closing stages of the war Bucky was lost and was presumed dead.

Hes the one next to Cap

[IMG]http://blastr.com/assets_c/2011/02/BuckyCap-thumb-390x282-56762.png[/MG]
    Oh yeah, that's right. Completely forgot about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    You were dead, resting in peace?
    [IMG]http://www.superherothings.com/images/black-lantern-ring-blackest-night.jpg[/IG]

Too bad.
    I assume something from the Green Lantern? Black Lanterns?

Oh yeah, that's right. Completely forgot about that.
    Next Captain America film has the secondary title of "The Winter Soldier"

Every time Tony and Steve talk right after his death, man. "There was a cellist...I think."

OCTAVIA.

FUCK YOU, BRAIN.
    I think the exact same thing.

Every time.

You were dead, resting in peace?
    [IMG]http://www.superherothings.com/images/black-lantern-ring-blackest-night.jpg[IMG]

Too bad.
    Blue Lanterns best Lanterns.

Yes.
    GO READ BLACKEST NIGHT.
    Only thing I know about the Green Lantern is from the movie and the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    Tye-Dye Lanterns are best Lanterns.

---------- Post added 2013-01-18 at 01:29 AM ----------

10+ Year Old Account
    I assume something from the Green Lantern? Black Lanterns?
    basically a zombie ring it brings back anyone who wears it to an undead state and kills anyone living who wears it
    also

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

10+ Year Old Account

Hes the one next to Cap

[IMG]http://blastr.com/assets_c/2011/02/BuckyCap-thumb-390x282-56762.png[IMG]

---------- Post added 2013-01-18 at 06:24 AM ----------

I stoped at Brand New Day because that was big fuck you to the fans.
    It basically was. I stuck with it. Peter Parker getting his science dream job was pretty cool. I liked that change in his character a lot. Then they fuck it up with the ending for Amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    I think the exact same thing.

Every time.

http://mangameister.deviantart.com/g...14881#/d5d4m2r
    there we go

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

10+ Year Old Account
    I had noticed that in the show that they were on the same side. That also explains how the foot came out of nowhere, it seemed weird to me that we hadn't seen any sort of real violence and all of a sudden the main character is missing a foot.
    For people who are supposedly all about killing dragons, we never actually see the Vikings kill a dragon.

Too bad.

Shroud is part of the Mauve Lanterns.

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    It basically was. I stuck with it. Peter Parker getting his science dream job was pretty cool. I liked that change in his character a lot. Then they fuck it up with the ending for Amazing.
    I liked how Peter turned a corner in the wake of Aunt Mays death, the Black Costume suited him. It sent a message to everyone the gloves are off, i will be violent to get what i want.

For people who are supposedly all about killing dragons, we never actually see the Vikings kill a dragon.
    Yeah, that was odd. They are going to need to do something about the show as well, it looks fine, but I was hoping to see more of the dragons we haven't gotten to see yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked how Peter turned a corner in the wake of Aunt Mays death, the Black Costume suited him. It sent a message to everyone the gloves are off, i will be violent to get what i want.
    frankly I dont know how someone can take Comic Death's serious anymore its basically like stubbing your fucking toe its like damn hes dead give it a week and everything will be fine.
    That's Why there is legacy heroes and that's the way it should be it adds realism.
    and also im pretty sure Rosarch is not coming back anytime soon. he's dead dead as that pile of mess he is now.
    Last edited by Shroud; 2013-01-18 at 06:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. Then they ruined it. Actually that whole arc earned a place in the top 5 worst super hero husbands list on Cracked. lol Essentially "Would give up true love so his elderly aunt could live a few more years maybe?"

frankly I dont know how someone can take Comic Death's serious anymore its basically like stubbing your fucking toe its like damn hes dead give it a week and everything will be fine.
    He wasnt fine though, he hated the Black suit. Excluding reboots Aunt May was perma dead.

He beat up Kingpin one on one as Peter not Spiderman. He worked out a lot of what it was to be a hero and on the run from Pro registration forces.

He even showed his face to everyone, one of my fave moments in comic history.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello ponies .
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.