Page 9 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I know this is dumb but where can I purchase it on the site? I just registered an account.

Edit: Nvm I found it and man I feel dumb -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleachroxs View Post
    "The card you entered can not be used for this payment" ARGGH can buy it but it wont let me T-T
    pretty sure its paypal only right now
    dragonmaw - EU

Which sucks considering they have the credit/debit card option

Bah god dammit I can't buy it atm due to paypal not working

That's weird that it won't let you purchase it with a credit card. I bought it this morning using a debit card just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Vexxilus View Post
    That's weird that it won't let you purchase it with a credit card. I bought it this morning using a debit card just fine.
    right? i know i have more than enough in the account to. im using a visa debit card though not sure if it matters

10+ Year Old Account
    Is Euro the only currency they are accepting?

Man I'm all like "Take My Money" and Paypal is all like "NO!".

So I bought it and have been playing. I agree with most other people in that in the beginning it is quite hard. I'm level 4 but even at level 1-4 you'll run into red mobs that just obliterate you. I picked the water mage because it seems like being able to heal yourself is huge. One of the people in the town asked if I had explored this castle so I figured I'd go check it out. After spending about 5-10 minutes running to it I started to clear it (groups of 3) and it was tough. There are giant ogres that hurt quite a bit and these other mages that just drop your health in seconds plus a big baddie who took me about 5 minutes of kiting to kill. Think I died about 15 times and the run back wasn't short plus mobs respawned on me.

Overall, the game is fun but seems fairly confusing to beginners.

Today Ive played this game alot. Its ALOT of fun, specially playing with others. Went to the forums and checked for a server to join. Did a bunch of missions/bosses.

Got to level 15. I started as a fire mage (insane dps) but then moved to water just to heal the grp. It's really hard at the first but after level 4 it gets really easier, also the game seems to be really centered in multiplayer.

Just wondering but what time did you buy the game at and are you from europe?

Quote Originally Posted by Zilong View Post
    Today Ive played this game alot. Its ALOT of fun, specially playing with others. Went to the forums and checked for a server to join. Did a bunch of missions/bosses.

Got to level 15. I started as a fire mage (insane dps) but then moved to water just to heal the grp. It's really hard at the first but after level 4 it gets really easier, also the game seems to be really centered in multiplayer.
    What forums? I checked the cubeworld forums but didn't see anyone talking about servers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    Yesterday around 2pm GMT+1, from Europe. Worked just fine. An American buddy of mine who I'm playing a lot with bought it yesterday aswell through PayPal.

Hmm I wonder why the payment won't go through, actually maybe they are doing maintenance :P

I kind of wish they had preset servers set up so you could find people to play with. Having to search random forums and stuff for IPs is kind of lame.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerio View Post
    I kind of wish they had preset servers set up so you could find people to play with. Having to search random forums and stuff for IPs is kind of lame.
    The alpha was released a day before yesterday, give it some time. Minecraft wasn't a good game as it is in its earliest stages.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    Im in Canada, EST. I bought it like 10 hours ago (like 4pm EST).

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    What forums? I checked the cubeworld forums but didn't see anyone talking about servers.
    http://cubeworldforum.org/forum/19-servers-online-play/

This game is awesome. I'm seriously having a blast. You can definitely tell that it's an alpha, as there is a lot of room for improvement, but even in its current state it is a damn good game. Loving it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been trying to set up an account for 24 hours, pretty annoying seeing as Im now falling for the hype from you guys and want to play :S

Ugh I want to play sooo badly :P Well I was able to make an account today and hopefully tomorrow at work I'll be able to buy the game

O_o 1000 post mark