ForteXorcist and dots

Soemtimes when I apply my dots fortexorcist doesn't track it unless if I target the target to show the dots on it. is there any way around this? Or is there any sort of addon that works like it?

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just move your mouse over the target and it will show up. For example, if you cast a Soulburn: Seed of Corruption and it explodes, to make forte show all the new corruption dots just mouseover the targets and it will pick them up.

Deleted
    Use WeakAuras instead. Forte is outdated and not functional.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I been using forte since Cata and into Mop, doesn't seem to lack anything. Just has that weird mouseover required sometimes bug. Not sure if it's a bug or intended but just try mousing over like I said and let me know how it goes. If you don't want to use WeakAuras that it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosb View Post
    I been using forte since Cata and into Mop, doesn't seem to lack anything. Just has that weird mouseover required sometimes bug. Not sure if it's a bug or intended but just try mousing over like I said and let me know how it goes. If you don't want to use WeakAuras that it.
    Pretty sure the having to mouseover is intended and was something Blizz changed. Because even tracking debuffs on nameplates also require a mouseover or direct target for it to display. (Example as a shaman is when you spread flame shocks via lava lash)

It's just something you have to live with.