Thread: Gear?

10+ Year Old Account

Question Gear?

Okay, erm.... Uh, I hope I posted this in the right place... Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone could help me with this, or maybe have some helpful suggestions? I can assure you... I'm not a noob to WOW. I just have gone through my leveling without much PVPing... So... ._.

Everytime I duel someone, or go to BGs or just plain PVP in Hellfire or something, I'll have someone tell me that I need to be geared better? I understand, sort of, but every time I try to enter a dungeon, it tells me basically the same thing... But I can't get better gear that way if I'm not allowed into the places where I think I CAN get better gear! x_x

Um... Any suggestions or tips on my situation, please? Thanks, though...
    I'm an 85 Night Elf Druid BTW...

PvP and PvE gear are different.
    PvP gear doesn't drop in dungeons.
    lvl to 90 first, then worry about gear.

p.s. there's a starter pvp set for all specs that is crafted my either tailors, leatherworkers or blacksmiths (depending on your gear type). If you're just starting out in pvp, that'd be the gear to start in
    Last edited by Youvegotfail; 2013-01-15 at 05:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh... ^^ Okay, thanks x_x I didn't know about the dungeon-thing with PVP... I just wanted people to stop calling me a noob 'cause I didn't like to PVP x'D