Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

New Mexico teenager fatally shot 2 adults, 3 children

A 15-year-old boy has been charged with the murder of two adults and three children, the Bernalillo County Sheriff’s Office said.

Last night, police found five people dead at a South Valley home in the 2800 block of Long Lane SW.

A man, a woman, two girls and a boy were found in the home with several gunshot wounds.

Multiple weapons, including an assault type rifle, were found nearby, police said. The investigation is ongoing.
    http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S....shtml?cat=504

How could a 15 year old boy get weapons so easily? Do you think it is because the family kept too many guns in the house?

Lock em up

No. I would bet the weapons were not locked away so that he did not have access to them. I have 4 in my home and they all are in agin safe where my child has ZERO access to.

Republicans will blame Obama, Obama will blame Republicans.

Oh boy, it's this thread again.

I am quite sure other reasons were responsible for this. For example, his most likely fucked up family situation.

It's quite impossible to say that the issue lies within the weapons at home... He could have gotten them anywhere else just as easy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh look its another fatal shooting. What are the odds.
    Last edited by This name sucks; 2013-01-20 at 07:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay another shooting thread... we should make a megathread or something...

Quote Originally Posted by Methanar View Post
    Oh look its another fatal shooting. What are the odds.
    300,000,000 million guns in the USA
    311,000,000 million people in the USA

...above 95% I should recon.

They guns made him do it! They told him to!

There is no way it was his shitty parents or that they never had a gun safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarthan View Post
    They guns made him do it! They told him to!

There is no way it was his shitty parents or that they never had a gun safe.
    Ban parents...Not guns? o_O

Deleted
    The Republican solution: everyone should buy more guns and be armed at all times in order to fend off such aggressors no matter who they are. The solution already has the support of all firearm manufacturers.

Deleted
    Damn Obama he struck again!

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    300,000,000 million guns in the USA
    311,000,000 million people in the USA

...above 95% I should recon.
    I hope you're aware that 300,000,000 million is 300,000,000,000,000.

Some may say I didn't add to the discussion, but I don't see what could possibly be added.

i wonder why there is such a large spotlight on shootings. What about stabbings? knives are thousands of times easier to get and use.

Quote Originally Posted by Khronius View Post
    The Republican solution: everyone should buy more guns and be armed at all times in order to fend off such aggressors no matter who they are. The solution already has the support of all firearm manufacturers.

indeed. because then, when this little psycho attacked the others, they could've shot him aswell! then we'd have 6 possible deaths instead of 5

More restriction on guns, lock em away in a safe and only let anyone who has passed a training course and safety course buy smaller firearms. If you'd like bigger guns, more safety and training is required.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

A bit harsh, I'll make my funny elsewhere :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    indeed. because then, when this little psycho attacked the others, they could've shot him aswell! then we'd have 6 possible deaths instead of 5

More restriction on guns, lock em away in a safe and only let anyone who has passed a training course and safety course buy smaller firearms. If you'd like bigger guns, more safety and training is required.
    - Honey, I'm going across the street to the neigbour
    - Ok, don't forget to get your gun and use cover on your way there.

Oh look. another gun floats into a building and kills someone all by itself without any aid from a psychopath. Wait a second...

Quote Originally Posted by Valenhil View Post
    I hope you're aware that 300,000,000 million is 300,000,000,000,000.

Some may say I didn't add to the discussion, but I don't see what could possibly be added.
    ...it actually took me a while to figure out what you're saying here. Literally a minute. >_<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dercaderca View Post
    Oh look. another gun floats into a building and kills someone all by itself without any aid from a psychopath. Wait a second...
    Apparently psychopaths, mostly in the USA for some reason, have easy access to guns.

Quote Originally Posted by dercaderca View Post
    Oh look, another knife floats into a building and cuts (not kills) someone all by itself without any aid from a psychopath. Wait a second...

It's not JUST about the criminal... it's the means the criminal uses.... and you damn well know that.

Everybody knows gun control won't totally solve murder problems... but gun control CAN SAVE MORE LIVES, and that's the point.

One step at a time... it's not meant to be a magical cure-all as one doesn't exist.
    Last edited by mvaliz; 2013-01-20 at 07:43 PM.