Deleted

[Disc] Track Spirit Shell Cap

Hi,

I wonder if there is a way to track the the spirit shell cap. Meaning for example:
    - I activate Spirit Shell and start healing one group with PoH. I want some kind of notification when I should stop casting (Ok I know its something between 1-4 casts, still, a kind of notification would be nice. )

Is there an addon? I couldn't find anything. Or is this possible todo with Grid or WeakAuras (I use both of them.)

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by samsine View Post
    Is there an addon? I couldn't find anything. Or is this possible todo with Grid or WeakAuras (I use both of them.)
    I only know of VuhDo that displays a circle as indicating spirit shell is capped (half circle = halfway to cap, etc)
    You have to configure it in the "hots" panel.

Deleted
    Assuming that you tweak it a bit (the treshholds are currently too low) GridStatusShield could probably accomplish that. Otherwise vuhdo works as stated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    Assuming that you tweak it a bit (the treshholds are currently too low) GridStatusShield could probably accomplish that. Otherwise vuhdo works as stated.

Could you elaborate on that? I have SS showing in vuhdo but it simply comes up as a full circle never half.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Whicker View Post
    Could you elaborate on that? I have SS showing in vuhdo but it simply comes up as a full circle never half.
    Personally I'm using grid with several different colors based on the strenght of the shield (made my own mod using gridstatusshield as the base, if you want to use gridstatusshield just change the max values under mark*threshold) so I don't know how to do it in vuhdo, I've simply seen ui's where it's displayed. I assume that the guy above me knows how^^.

does Healbot have something similar? because it suits me best and i would hate to change it to vuhdo or grid.

healbot does not have something similar

Deleted
    Thanks a lot for the advices. Vuhdo sounds great, but I personally use Grid since ever. I'll try to customize the GridShild thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Whicker View Post
    I'm not 100% sure but I think you might need to assign spirit shell to the center indicator in your units (panels > hot icons > slot 7 > spirit shell ), that's how it works for me anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kouby View Post
    I'm not 100% sure but I think you might need to assign spirit shell to the center indicator in your units (panels > hot icons > slot 7 > spirit shell ), that's how it works for me anyway.
    Ill try it out, right now it occupates the same spot as DA so that might be why its not showing the shield strengh.