Quote Originally Posted by Reglitch View Post
    They are having it proc from atonement
    well then we really should have it proc from eminance also

Deleted
    Alright, a few experiments done now, you can get two jabs quite easily if your reactions are up to par, the last TP can land outside of the effect. It procs from;

-Mastery absorbs.
    -Healing Sphere casts & absorbs.
    -HoT ticks at a GREATLY reduced chance

Proof of HoTs:

Some things you should know;

-The spell it costs from isn't discounted.
    -If it procs from a channel, that channel will continue to cost mana until you refresh it. If you refresh a channel as the effect expires it will continue to cost no mana.
    -It DOES benefit from the trinket RPPM fixes, so any estimates I have given in the past are off by 13%.
    -You WILL need to drop spirit.

Pretty diagram illustrating time allocation during the effect;

10+ Year Old Account
    So is the legendary meta worth getting? What sort of gameplay or skill would be required to use it effectively? (with some sort of Aura tracking it etc..)

How does the 3% crit chance from our normal meta compare to this?

Deleted
    It doesn't

10+ Year Old Account
    OK, so it's worth getting. Should I just play normally? Or to make effective use of it do I have to jab when its up?

Deleted
    Playing as you would normally would give a fair gain, but you'll need to make a point of getting one or two jabs in if you want to maximize it's effectiveness.

---------- Post added 2013-04-11 at 05:54 PM ----------

Oh, it doesn't work on glyph of uplift by the way.

Deleted
    [/COLOR]Oh, it doesn't work on glyph of uplift by the way.
    This is probably a good thing LOL.

Absolutly love this meta gem running wiht 7k spirit and wont drop below 200k mana so i think i need to drop more

Deleted
    I can't spend mana fast enough

Haha i have the same. we progress on torots HC and at a low wipe i had full mana (may say we killed it now

---------- Post added 2013-04-11 at 10:51 PM ----------

Even tho this meta dont proc f rom eminance heals it procs from mana tea and stuff so its pretty good for eminance healing anyway
    Last edited by Tatuin; 2013-04-11 at 07:52 PM.

Deleted
    Even Diffuse Magic procs it.

Well even changing talents proc it... So it seems it procs from everything except eminance :P

Deleted
    Players with full health no longer count towards the cap for area-of-effect healing abilities and spells.

10+ Year Old Account
    Players with full health no longer count towards the cap for area-of-effect healing abilities and spells.
    Which is nice. Revival will heal for a bit more per person depending on how many people are topped off. Same with other healing spells. Though, for the most part we only want to use it when the whole raid is not full, which would give a bigger healing output I would think.

Technically, this could be used as a mini Lay on Hands for a tank (or both tanks or even a group of 6 or less people) if the encounter only has single target damage at that point.

Although, I don't see this as a viable way of using the cooldown since almost everything has some sort of AoE damage tied to it. Maybe on farm content when raid damage is really low due to people not sucking as much.

Does this actually mean that all AoE spells now act (kind of) intelligently after hitting the 6 target cap??
    Well thats quite a bomb. Especially 25m raiders will be interested in this...
    We can also profit a bit through ZS/CB and Chi Torpedo (and revival as mentioned)
    I guess schamies will be especially happy cause of HR
    Last edited by TheTrueM4gg0t; 2013-04-12 at 07:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTrueM4gg0t View Post
    Does this actually mean that all AoE spells now act (kind of) intelligently after hitting the 6 target cap??
    Well thats quite a bomb. Especially 25m raiders will be interested in this...
    We can also profit a bit through ZS/CB and Chi Torpedo (and revival as mentioned)
    I guess schamies will be especially happy cause of HR
    I was gonna come back and say its more useful for Chi burst since sometimes it will go through people with full health.

This change kinda buffs all AoE healing, which is nice.

I see 1 problem wiht reforge away from spirit when you have the meta gem. The hit/expertiese might go to low if you reforge away to much of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatuin View Post
    I see 1 problem wiht reforge away from spirit when you have the meta gem. The hit/expertiese might go to low if you reforge away to much of it.
    You only need 5102 Spirit to be Hit-Capped and Dodge-Capped.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatuin View Post
    i wouldnt gear around fistweaving. On the other hand it onlyy takes 5100 spirit to get enough hit+exp, I doubt its wise to go that low ( wih or without meta)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTrueM4gg0t View Post
    i wouldnt gear around fistweaving. On the other hand it onlyy takes 5100 spirit to get enough hit+exp, I doubt its wise to go that low ( wih or without meta)
    Think Reglitch's number say the meta is worth ~9k spirit. Unless you were at 13k+ sub 5k shouldn't affect you that much if you are gaming the meta.

But yea don't gear for fistweaving.