Amber-shaper and Vuhdo

Does anyone know if you can add the Parasitic Growth debuff to the vuhdo bars? Been looking all over, and tried to add the name without succes. Any help would be appriciated.

Thanks in advance folks

Hi, my parasetic growth was there by default, the most likely thing youve done is under the debuff tab, where it says "ignore irrelevant" make sure removable is unticked. This is because else it only shows debuffs your class can dispell which isnt parasetic growth.
    If it still doesnt work, go to the custom tab under the debuff tabs. and change the drop down menu which says "de(buff) list" and go to parasetic growth. If there is no debuff under this list which says parasetic growth, where it says "enter new buff or debuff name" type in parasitic growth then make sure the icon and timer are ticked. so you can see the icon on your bars and the time remaining. After those are checked, click save at the bottom
    Hope I helped. Sorry if i confused you, im not very good at explaining things.
    Last edited by mjolnrik; 2013-01-16 at 06:52 PM.

You helped alot will make it so much easier to get the bigger view of the fight. We just got our progress kill so im looking forward to see how it will feel easier next time.