Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    But you get the joy of seeing Chrom in just his underwear every single time you play Summer Scramble!

Deleted
    Had quite a chuckle.
    Every time I hear Grandmaster Gerome talk about Minerva in EXPonential Growth I wonder why he even mentions Minerva

10+ Year Old Account
    So, conquered the first castle in the last chapter. God, those long range and sleep magic users (read: all of the ~15 that were there) were so damn annoying. Had to restart several times. Oh well, the next ~20+ axe Knights should be rather easy, except for the leader wearing the Swachika.

Edit:
    Two more castles conquered, only the last two are there (with Manfloy and Julius). Took me around two hours again with only a few resets (dat damn Swachika D: ). But let's see how Ishtar rapes me again with her Thorhammer... xD
    Last edited by Marston; 2013-05-21 at 12:47 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    What Tenhou was trying to say here though was a potential pair up for the Summer Scramble level so he could raise supports with all his units. [To clarify some confusion ]
    Pretty much this. I've finished all his supports so from the start of the battle, he and one sad unit of choice pair up and stand in the upper left corner of Summer Scramble until its finished. If Chrom wasn't there, that sad unit could pair up with someone to support and gain points too

Quote Originally Posted by Raminax View Post
    But you get the joy of seeing Chrom in just his underwear every single time you play Summer Scramble!
    Made me laugh
    He never reaches that point though because he doesn't move out of the corner of shame that i place him in.

10+ Year Old Account
    And I finally finished FE 4. Great game, definitly different from most other games of the series, but not in a bad way. Especially the story was great and so much darker then the other games (hello there child hunts and mass sacrifices to a dark god!).

Everyone who likes Fire Emblem should definitly play this one, even though it's not 100% translated (the whole ending for example is missing, sadly).

Edit:
    Infinite Regalia has been released. It's actually pretty hard, imo. Enemies have high stats and strong weapons. Yeah, I rushed through it much faster then I had to (wasn't sure how fast the thiefs were), so it could be easier. But still, hardest DLC so far.

I hope we can finally buy Lost Bloodlines next week, I don't want to wait 2 weeks and only get 1 DLC per week - US also got a new heroes pack when the last mission of the one before was released, right? At least it looks like that over at serenes forest.

Deleted
    Yeah I started the DLC but I was like; "Hahaha... nope!"
    But then I learned that Gharnef sells Mires so I can just snipe the thieves and take it easy in the chapter, lol.
    Will try it later today probably, whenever I feel like it. Which means after I actually start making my homework, :S

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, the thiefs probably take 4 or 5 turns (or even more) until they reach the first chest. I was there after... 3? So you can definitly take your time. But don't kill the boss, it ends the chapter. xD

The Strongest One's Name is now out in NA, renamed Apotheosis.

I'm not touching it this playthrough, my eugenics aren't nearly good enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    God, the Hotspring mission made me insane. Someone always died (because I used many children and most are not really strong - and those damn Levin Sword using enemies... >_>). I FINALLY beat that damn thing, after Nah was killed by the last enemy, Cynthia one shotted, Kjelle massacred and I am pretty sure at least 1 or 2 more resets happend.

Now for the new sidequest, the map looks "nice". And enemies are again pretty strong. I will probably try the map tomorrow. Also, next week we finally get the first FE 4 units. <3

No new buyable DLC has been announced yet for EU, eh? Only the three packs and nothing else. D:

Deleted
    Might be announced in the coming week, i hope. Want all those juicy DLCs that Japan and NA get. Will try the new map when i get home from work today.

Deleted
    Yeah, Hot Spring Scramble reminded me of how lethal Counter is on the enemy and useless on your team unless you're doing StreetPass trolling. Gods.

Will have to revisit it later, sadly. We haven't gotten all Spotpass characters yet to enjoy all the conversations. :<

10+ Year Old Account
    The sidequest was actually not that hard. There were not even reinforcements (until turn 7, when I finished the map). But maybe my team just becomes to strong by now... xD

Deleted
    Weird, I had plenty of reinforcements starting from Turn 4 (Myrmidons with Counter, yay). Lunatic funsies I guess?

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol what is it with the japanese and their love for androgynous characters? Wonder how many guys thought Libra was hot, then became sexually confused after finding out he's a dude.

10+ Year Old Account
    Weird, I had plenty of reinforcements starting from Turn 4 (Myrmidons with Counter, yay). Lunatic funsies I guess?
    Maybe. I didn't block any pathways or forts (at least not knowingly). I advanced pretty fast, but still. Maybe it's really lunatic only.

Deleted
    Weird, seems EU is skipping Lost Bloodlines (Leif, Alm and Seliph) and getting Rogues and Redeemers and Future Past the coming weeks. Particularly noteworthy is that we'll seem to be getting two new maps per week. ^_^

Deleted
    Weird, seems EU is skipping Lost Bloodlines (Leif, Alm and Seliph) and getting Rogues and Redeemers and Future Past the coming weeks. Particularly noteworthy is that we'll seem to be getting two new maps per week. ^_^
    Oh snap, 2 DLC per week? Awesome.
    Looks like I'll need to throw some money at my screen so I can buy them later on

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, finally. But still, why no Lost Bloodlines? I want my FE 4 characters! D:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    Yeah, finally. But still, why no Lost Bloodlines? I want my FE 4 characters! D:
    But we get Ephraim and Celica, so it's okay!

10+ Year Old Account
    I am 44 cent short of bein able tpo buy both DLCs. Bah, have to visit my local store to get a new 15€ card then. xD

Also, finally FE 4 units. <3